Author Topic: First black woman to graduate Harvard Medical School dies  (Read 6334 times)

johnhp

Re: First black woman to graduate Harvard Medical School dies
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2010, 09:01:33 PM »
Johnhp wrote

She also applied it to whites.  It is not, strictly speaking about race.

Like I said equal opportunity killer

You she didn't oppose abortion?

In a chapter from Woman and the New Race (1920) entitled "Contraceptives or Abortion?," Sanger wrote, "While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Abortion_and_related_issues

johnhp

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2010, 09:06:21 PM »

There are some in white society who would advocate for the removal of all non whites. Therefore Blackgenocide is not some crazy rw crackhead ideology.

Unfortunately the people at bg do not really identify people who are actual threats to African Americans.  They exist to misinform and mislead.

IM2

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2010, 03:17:00 PM »
John,

I will have to disagree with your last statement. 

Yukon

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2010, 03:55:02 PM »
[Racist crap.]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 05:12:12 PM by johnhp »

IM2

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2010, 04:58:23 PM »
Considering that the first heart surgery in the US was done by a  so called negro...

Daniel Hale Williams (January 18, 1856[1] – August 4, 1931) was an American surgeon. He was the first African-American cardiologist, and is attributed with performing the first successful surgery on the heart.

Maybe you should just shut your frozen pie hole and pray that a Canadian team can win the stanley cup for once.

Offline Makesenseplease

• Liked: 135
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2010, 02:56:17 AM »
Racism conveys itself quite often by lies, doesn't it?

How could you possibly know that ???

Have you ever experienced racism directed toward you? 
"Do not go to war with Afghanistan for any reason."--Anonymous

http://www.newsrake.org/index.php/topic,7313.0.html

johnhp

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2010, 10:10:15 AM »
How could you possibly know that ???

Have you ever experienced racism directed toward you? 

You do not have to be the victim of racists to understand their tactics. 

Yukon

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2010, 10:13:17 AM »
Truth is not racism unless you're PC.

johnhp

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2010, 10:14:47 AM »
Yukon,

i am not, nor do i suspect is anyone else, interested in your racist crap.  You need to put the brakes on that. 

IM2

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »
When any person talks in terms of being Politically incorrect, they miss the one big thing that makes them wrong.

They are INCORRECT.

And MSP,

You know good and damn well that white folks who did not experience racism directed toward them died so that racism could be erased from this planet.

So instead of trying to argue with liberals just because we are liberals, why not detail some of your life experiences over at NOPC/Headbutters with those who are the problem.

johnhp

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2010, 07:32:01 AM »
IM

When a person whines about PC what they want to do is scream the n-word from every roof top. 

Velleity

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2010, 10:46:27 AM »
IM

When a person whines about PC what they want to do is scream the n-word from every roof top. 

PC is "conservative" code.

IM2

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2010, 12:33:41 PM »
Jon/Vel,

I know that. These guys just want to blame the entire fall of american civilization upon the fact that they allowed us to vote, and because of affirmative action. Which includes whites, but they don't seem to understand that part of the policy.
What these racists fail to see is that if not for Kenedy/Johnson, the second great derpession would have happened sometimes during the mid 60's.  Poverty was about 20-25 percent nation wide in 1960 and 19 percent when Johnson enacted the War on Poverty. A lot of that had to do with the 55  percent of black folks in poverty due to segregation. Segregation was no longer a fiscally feasible practice. This is what racists such as Yuk Yuk don't seem to get. But hey Yukies from Canada, so he won't be direclty affected by the fall of america that he advocates.

johnhp

« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2010, 07:30:11 AM »
IM

i do not think there is any such thing as the fall of the American civilization.  The greatness of our civilization depends on whether or not we will meet the bar set by the ideals of a republic of equal people.  We met the challenge of slavery only through a horrible war.  And by challenge i mean a culture that consigns people to the position of chattel and makes their lives a living death.  We rose to the challenge of women's rights, minority rights and worker's rights.  Of course accomplishing these cost precious blood.

These people, Mornac and the rest of them, are not blind to the society their ideology would create.  They know that at the best their society would embody the principle every decent American rejects: seperate but equal.

There is no fall of American civilization, we can only rise from where we have been or we can return to where we have been.  Those are the choices before us.

IM2

« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2010, 01:38:30 PM »
John,

In an evolving civilization a move backwards is the end in my view. Especailly for me as it pertains to the right wing who wants tot ake away the few small rights blacks fought to get.