Author Topic: <chuckle>  (Read 1646 times)

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 967
    • View Profile
Re: <chuckle>
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2020, 04:04:18 AM »
Notoc.
It is not my fault you do not understand simple math.

I retired officially on 12/31/2016.

"I have been retired for 3 years now" Hook. October 07 2019

2017 on January 1st.  receiving returns from
my financial guy.
That's just not how direct market investment works. Hook. A private pension may be set-up to be drawn-down in that manner, but if you're under the impression that your financial guy is paying you returns then what you're describing is not a pension.

So what investments do you actually have that afforded you a return of 9% to 12% over the past 12 months, Hook? Educate me. There must be some reason you decided to highlight the DJIA's 3% year-to-date growth by describing it as Increasing at warp speed!

Are you at least starting to see how none of your make-it-all-up-as-you-go-along bullshit ever adds up, Hook? And starting to realise why you keep finding yourself painted into these embarrassing corners...and also why nobody believes a single word you say?  :-*

...and all this because you felt compelled to try to deflect attention from people laughing at your Dear Leader's new hair colour.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 01:58:01 PM »
More hair related stuff...

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2020, 02:00:57 PM »

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1077
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2020, 03:02:10 PM »
That's just not how direct market investment works. Hook. A private pension may be set-up to be drawn-down in that manner, but if you're under the impression that your financial guy is paying you returns then what you're describing is not a pension.

So what investments do you actually have that afforded you a return of 9% to 12% over the past 12 months, Hook? Educate me. There must be some reason you decided to highlight the DJIA's 3% year-to-date growth by describing it as Increasing at warp speed!

Are you at least starting to see how none of your make-it-all-up-as-you-go-along bullshit ever adds up, Hook? And starting to realise why you keep finding yourself painted into these embarrassing corners...and also why nobody believes a single word you say?  :-*

...and all this because you felt compelled to try to deflect attention from people laughing at your Dear Leader's new hair colour.

Nice catch. Too bad Shit Hook is unfazed. Lying: the one and only "conservative" value.

My guess remains: he is a carpenter who blew out his knees and is on Worker's Compensation. He is probably no longer on temporary total disability and by now he has received his 100% of a man as a whole settlement. Maybe he has that invested? Who knows? Who cares?

The fact is you can't believe a word Shit Hook says, which is a good thing. Why would anyone in their right mind want to listen to that mope?

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2420
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2020, 05:34:43 PM »
Why are you so upset notoc that a blue collar worker retired before you?
Again, I retired on 12/31/2016.
When did I say my retirement was a pension?
obviously notoc, you have not a clue how Americas retirement system works.

I would love to "educate" you notoc.
However, I do not want to give a foreigner any stock tips.

You may think it is make-it-all-up-as-you-go-along bullshit, but it is true and you can't accept the truth.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 02:20:20 AM »
Why are you so upset notoc that a blue collar worker retired before you?
Nothing about you upsets me, Hook. Quite the opposite. You amuse me.  :)

Again, I retired on 12/31/2016. When did I say my retirement was a pension?
As I said, Hook. if you're under the impression that your financial guy is paying you returns then what you're describing is not a pension...but then what you're describing is not how direct market investment works.

So, again...what investments do you actually have that afforded you a return of 9% to 12% over the past 12 months, Hook? Educate me. There must be some reason you decided to highlight the DJIA's 3% year-to-date growth by describing it as Increasing at warp speed!

obviously notoc, you have not a clue how Americas retirement system works.I would love to "educate" you notoc.
Then educate me.  What investments do you actually have that afforded you a return of 9% to 12% over the past 12 months, Hook? 8)

Your 'tip' was to invest in the DJIA...a 3% year-to-date return. Your financial guy really is quite the salesman.  :) 

You may think it is make-it-all-up-as-you-go-along bullshit, but it is true and you can't accept the truth.
The truth is that you're a compulsive liar, Hook.

These are the people you're attempting to defend, Hook. Right down to and including the roots of their hair there is, much like yourself,  literally nothing honest about any of them.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 04:09:55 AM »
You do realise that a stock's value rises in line with demand, right?

If you've filled up on MMM and people trust your tips and they also fill up on MMM then the value of MMM rises...you do at least understand that much, right?  :-\

But speaking of your 'tips':

Just look at the DOW numbers.......Increasing at warp speed!
So, when the DJIA opened Monday morning after your warp speed 'tip' an E-Mini Continuous Contract was being offered at $29,741. (net of your financial guy's charges)

It's currently trading down $429 at $29,312.

I do not want to give a foreigner any stock tips.
You could at least give an indication of when they should cut their losses.   :)

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 06:28:11 AM »
Nice catch. Too bad Shit Hook is unfazed.
If he could bring himself to own up to simple errors within his extended lies then he might just about get away with telling his tall tales...although that would also necessitate him being clever enough in the first instance to confine his tall tale telling to things about which he actually has a clue.  :)

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1077
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2020, 09:11:15 AM »
If he could bring himself to own up to simple errors within his extended lies then he might just about get away with telling his tall tales...although that would also necessitate him being clever enough in the first instance to confine his tall tale telling to things about which he actually has a clue.  :)

If the Queen had balls she'd be the King.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2020, 01:35:38 PM »
notoc.

Why can't you accept the fact a blue collar
worker accumulated enough money to
retire at the age of 58 after 35 years of service
with my company? Jealousy no doubt.

It is 100% true.
I will break it down for you notoc.

When I retired on 12.31.2016, I took a
one time withdrawal that would be taxed
at the normal income tax rate.
I then lived on that money until I turned 59 and a half
so I would not be charged the early withdrawal penalty.

During that time my account was growing
perfectly.

I then set up a monthly withdrawal to live on.
To this date, I have not touched my principle
which is growing nicely.

notoc, I have no idea how your retirement
plans work in the U.K. Good luck mate!

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2020, 07:08:08 PM »
notoc.

Why can't you accept the fact a blue collar
worker accumulated enough money to
retire at the age of 58 after 35 years of service
with my company? Jealousy no doubt.

It is 100% true.
I will break it down for you notoc.

When I retired on 12.31.2016, I took a
one time withdrawal that would be taxed
at the normal income tax rate.
I then lived on that money until I turned 59 and a half
so I would not be charged the early withdrawal penalty.

During that time my account was growing
perfectly.

I then set up a monthly withdrawal to live on.
To this date, I have not touched my principle
which is growing nicely.

notoc, I have no idea how your retirement
plans work in the U.K. Good luck mate!
Lots of sealioning there, Hook. Here's the actual question again, Hook.

...what investments do you actually have that afforded you a return of 9% to 12% over the past 12 months, Hook? Educate me. There must be some reason you decided to highlight the DJIA's 3% year-to-date growth by describing it as Increasing at warp speed!

And, by the way, when the DJIA opened Monday morning after your warp speed 'tip' an E-Mini Continuous Contract was being offered at $29,741. (net of your financial guy's charges)

It's currently trading down $563 at $29,178.

I have no expertise in the stock market.
Not even the "warp speed" DJIA, Hook?  :-*

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2020, 10:33:08 AM »
...what investments do you actually have that afforded you a return of 9% to 12% over the past 12 months, Hook? Educate me. There must be some reason you decided to highlight the DJIA's 3% year-to-date growth by describing it as Increasing at warp speed!

Why would anyone not be happy with the
DOW increasing 3% during a world wide pandemic ?
The "experts" predicted a depression.
I don't see it happening. Do you notoc?
– Plato

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2020, 10:38:30 AM »
And, by the way, when the DJIA opened Monday morning after your warp speed 'tip' an E-Mini Continuous Contract was being offered at $29,741. (net of your financial guy's charges)

It's currently trading down $563 at $29,178.

What "tip" did I offer?
More of your made up shit notoc?
You can post my imaginary "tip" anytime.
– Plato

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2020, 05:28:25 AM »
Why would anyone not be happy with the DOW increasing 3% during a world wide pandemic ?

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2020, 05:32:14 AM »
What "tip" did I offer?
More of your made up shit notoc?
You can post my imaginary "tip" anytime.
Why did you described the DJIA as increasing at warp speed, Hook. Simple question.  :-*