Author Topic: Do any of newsrake's mopes know why...  (Read 437 times)

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2416
    • View Profile
Re: Do any of newsrake's mopes know why...
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 05:42:55 PM »
Links to the fact that you obviously don't know why the US trade deficit with China is now 43% larger than when Trump took office? This thread is a link to that fact, Hook.

Or is your sealioning and gaslighting in this thread actually a direct result of you not even knowing where to look in order to compare month-on-month deficit figures?

Or is it that you don't actually care about US deficits?

I keep forgetting that I'm talking to someone who's cheering for a guy who instead of reducing the national debt to zero in eight years has actually added $4.8 trillion.  ::)

If you can't provide the links for you argument just say so.
Again notoc. Why are you so concerned with our election ?
What is your angle?
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 889
    • View Profile
Re: Do any of newsrake's mopes know why...
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2020, 06:47:26 AM »
If you can't provide the links for you argument just say so.
My argument? The is no 'argument,' Hook. I asked a question. Here it is again:

Do any of newsrake's mopes know why the US trade deficit with China is now 43% larger than when Trump took office?

If you know why the US trade deficit with China is now 43% larger than when Trump took office then say so and tell me why the US trade deficit with China is now 43% larger than when Trump took office.

If you don't know why the US trade deficit with China is now 43% larger than when Trump took office then say so and tell me why you don't care that the US trade deficit with China is now 43% larger than when Trump took office.

Again notoc. Why are you so concerned with our election ?
What's the US election got to do with the fact that you don't know why the US trade deficit with China is now 43% larger than when Trump took office?

What is your angle?
Trolling mopes, Hook.   8)