Author Topic: Ayatollah Trump  (Read 1696 times)

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 740
    • View Profile
Re: Ayatollah Trump
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2020, 12:13:52 PM »
Thanks notoc!

You just described "free will".
I just described a fucking idiot.  8)

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1814
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2020, 12:15:11 PM »
I bet they were looting beyond that particular video.
Police do not disperse tear gas unless they feel very threatened for their lives.

::)  you serious?   They use it to clear our protesters in many cases worldwide including the United States including the video posted right here in this thread what happened yesterday in front of the White House!
Bookmark it: Trump will be impeached

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1013
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2020, 12:16:29 PM »
Hook only sees what he wants to see, hear what he wants to hear, read what he wants to read, and believe what he wants to believe. What choice does he have? He's a mope.  8)
Q.E.D.

You're suggesting that he would be capable of normal cognition if he wished.

I'm telling you that he is disabled. Normal cognition and reasonable discourse are beyond his grasp.

He's a moron.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2020, 12:18:12 PM »
::)  you serious?   They use it to clear our protesters in many cases worldwide including the United States including the video posted right here in this thread what happened yesterday in front of the White House!
He believes only what he wants to believe. Just like every other of his Dear Leader's wilfully ignorant acolytes.  :)

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2020, 12:18:29 PM »

Shit Hook doesn't believe in The First Amendment. The words "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances" go in one of his ears and out the other without touching anything.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2020, 12:22:15 PM »
You're suggesting that he would be capable of normal cognition if he wished.

I'm telling you that he is disabled. Normal cognition and reasonable discourse are beyond his grasp.

He's a moron.
Yes. We can only hope he doesn't have access to children. 

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2020, 12:26:20 PM »
Shit Hook doesn't believe in The First Amendment. The words "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances" go in one of his ears and out the other without touching anything.
Whenever I see his screen name I can't help but remember him running around the forum gleefully calling people 'Buckwheat.' They likes of Hook cherry pick the amendments to suit their own perceived needs. He's just another mope.  :)

Offline Julia

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 157
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2020, 01:50:12 PM »
Keep in mind that Trump's day yesterday (President Trump's call with US governors over protests; his authoritarian "Law and Order" speech; his order to attack peaceful, law-abiding, American citizens exercising their First Amendment rights with teargas, concussion grenades, and rubber bullets; and his North Korea-like photo op/video) began with a phone call with Vladimir Putin.
In a democracy it is your vote that counts.
In feudalism it is your count that votes.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2020, 01:53:56 PM »
Keep in mind that Trump's day yesterday (President Trump's call with US governors over protests; his authoritarian "Law and Order" speech; his order to attack peaceful, law-abiding, American citizens exercising their First Amendment rights with teargas, concussion grenades, and rubber bullets; and his North Korea-like photo op/video) began with a phone call with Vladimir Putin.

But of course!

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2398
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2020, 01:59:17 PM »

Hey dumb libass,

Has it been "peaceful"?  NO.

You are as stupid as Mornac described.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2020, 02:01:05 PM »

Why must you lie Julia?
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2020, 02:04:09 PM »
You are as stupid as Mornac
Any news from Mornac since he scuttled off to hide under his bed?  :-*

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2020, 02:06:44 PM »
Whenever I see his screen name I can't help but remember him running around the forum gleefully calling people 'Buckwheat.' They likes of Hook cherry pick the amendments to suit their own perceived needs. He's just another mope.  :)
Another lie, notoc....
You are becoming a pathological liar, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica.
The chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.
– Plato

Offline Julia

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 157
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2020, 02:08:04 PM »
Why must you lie Julia?

It's not a lie. It was confirmed by his press secretary.
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Issued on: June 1, 2020

Q    Thank you.  Can you confirm a phone call earlier today between Presidents Trump and Putin?  And if so, considering what the President said to governors later in the day, did he ask President Putin for advice on how to quell unrest in his own country?

MS. MCENANY:  I don’t have any details on that call.  I wasn’t a part of it.  But — and I am not entirely certain what was discussed, but the call did take place.

Yes.
In a democracy it is your vote that counts.
In feudalism it is your count that votes.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2020, 02:11:05 PM »
Another lie, notoc....
You are becoming a pathological liar, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica.
The chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.
...but what am I?

I guess you're still not willing to swear on your wife's life that you deleted your original "Greatest country in the history of the world" thread?  :-*

You mopes and your 'cleverness.'  8)

So any news from Mornac's bunker?  ;D ;D ;D ;D