Author Topic: The Lord will protect them...  (Read 155 times)

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 487
    • View Profile
The Lord will protect them...
« on: March 25, 2020, 02:12:44 PM »

Pastor again defies state order not to hold large gatherings.

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: The Lord will protect them...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 05:24:38 PM »

Offline Calyрso Jones

• Newbie NewsRaker
  • Liked: 12
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 08:28:03 PM »
It's just the flu. A little Nyquil and Chloraseptic and we'll be fine. The liberal media are just hyping this up for ratings and advertiser dollars. The longer they keep it going, the more they rake in. They want a recession to do Trump in next November. It will fail, though, because he's supernaturally protected!! LOLOLOLOL
Orangeman 2020

and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 938
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 07:13:07 AM »
Why do that to yourself?
Every time I see a report of Americans encouraged to spread a fatal disease in the name of their god/economy/Dear Leader, then I have to wonder who those people are...but you are right, the answer is actually very simple in its essence. Those people are Trump's base. They are Trump minus Trump's line of credit.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 12:46:19 PM »
Every time I see a report of Americans encouraged to spread a fatal disease in the name of their god/economy/Dear Leader, then I have to wonder who those people are...but you are right, the answer is actually very simple in its essence. Those people are Trump's base. They are Trump minus Trump's line of credit.

I don't want to be right. I wish there was a cure for their disorder.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 01:07:38 PM »

The best that I have found, so far, is Karen Stenner, "The Authoritarian Dynamic."

I have repeated this many times. The distinguishing characteristic appears to be their inability to handle complexity. They are malicious and evil. Facts and logic have zero currency with them and a demagogue like Orange Hitler triggers their authoritarian tendencies.

Look at what happened to Caroline and I am certain she has not hit bottom.

They are 30% of the population which is a number that appears to be remarkably consistent over time and cultures. They never recover.

If that is correct then, in my opinion, subjecting yourself to their stupidity is pointless. But that is my opinion, and only my opinion. Smarter people than I may figure out a better way to interact with them and I will leave that task to them since my total disgust for them adds to the futility of interacting with them. I get zero from them. They aren't clever. Their "humor" is not at all funny. There is no point in pitying them and my expressions of disgust don't faze them either.

They are sociopaths. Perhaps some aren't, I don't know. But they are malicious liars and they have no shame, and that is sociopathic.

My condemnation is of them, 100%. Keep up the good work, if that's what you are doing. Mocking them can't hurt.

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2020, 01:16:25 PM »
I wish there was a cure for their disorder.
Considering their demographic this virus might just be it.