Author Topic: Rancid Tlaib, no one should want  (Read 72 times)

Offline Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2579
    • View Profile
Rancid Tlaib, no one should want
« on: March 05, 2020, 04:43:48 PM »
to have sex with me.

Um, exactly who would want to?    Men, even democrats, wouldn't touch that with Bubba Clintons wanker.

Via Daily Wire:

During oral arguments for the first Supreme Court abortion case since Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed, abortion activists rallied outside of the courthouse to celebrate themselves and their pro-abortion views.

According to a video segment of the event posted by Grabien, one of the speakers, Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), delivered a particularly loud sermon during which she condemned undisclosed individuals for being “obsessed” with her body, and recounted her pro-abortion clapbacks from her time as a Michigan lawmaker.

“This past year, I realized — my, my, my are they obsessed with our bodies, how we talk, how we look, what we stand for — I mean this type of policing of our bodies is so interconnected to all the social justice movements all around the country,” said Tlaib.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rashida-tlaib-rallies-abortion-activists-they-shouldnt-even-want-to-have-sex-with-me
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 04:45:43 PM by Calypso Jones »
Orangeman 2020

and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.