Author Topic: Just so everyone knows...  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2579
    • View Profile
Re: Just so everyone knows...
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2020, 03:03:34 PM »
Has Trump ever lied? You worship the world's biggest liar. LOLOLOL

according to you and your god is the father of lies.
Orangeman 2020

and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.

Offline TrumpTrain

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 130
  • KAG 2020
    • View Profile
    • Promises Kept
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2020, 06:20:00 AM »
Whoever the lazy loser is moderating this forum either needs to do his job or find someone who can. Some little Leftwing coward punk is making duplicate accounts and f*cking up your whole forum. Why even have a forum if your're going to let that shit continue.

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 599
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2020, 07:08:42 AM »
Whoever the lazy loser is moderating this forum either needs to do his job or find someone who can. Some little Leftwing coward punk is making duplicate accounts and f*cking up your whole forum. Why even have a forum if your're going to let that shit continue.
It's a privately owned forum, TrumpTrain. The proprietor covers all expenses out of his own pocket. It's his to run as he sees fit.

Offline TrumpTrain

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 130
  • KAG 2020
    • View Profile
    • Promises Kept
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2020, 08:09:06 AM »

It's a privately owned forum, TrumpTrain. The proprietor covers all expenses out of his own pocket. It's his to run as he sees fit.

I don't care. If he sees fit to let little losers disrupt the forum with impersonator profiles then he's an idiot.  And if he spends money for it all and let's it happen then he's twice the idiot.

If I was spending money for a forum I sure would not let some little turd muck it all up with fake accounts. hat the hell is the matter with you.

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 599
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2020, 08:37:10 AM »
I don't care.
I doubt he cares either, TrumpTrain. The forum is his to run as he pleases. He has no contract with you past asking you to abide by his rules.

(w)hat the hell is the matter with you.
I don't believe there is anything the matter with me pointing out facts to anyone. Seriously, if you are uncomfortable with the way the forum owner chooses to run his forum then vote with your feet.