Author Topic: Election Predictions 2020  (Read 3687 times)

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2400
    • View Profile
Re: Election Predictions 2020
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2020, 05:49:00 PM »
If he goes I doubt it will be of his own volition. Let his internal polling numbers fall and remain below 35% and the Republican incumbents (all of them) are going to pull the rug.

That said, I really wonder if Trump actually wants to win another term...although doing so would at least keep him out of court for four more years.

Why do you care so much brit boy?

What skin do you have in this American election?

There has to be a reason you are sticking your nose in the USA presidential election.

Are you working with the Russians to interfere and sway the USA presidential election?

Holly crap notoc!

You are trying to influence our presidential election by constantly posting stories with "anonymous" sources

that have no validity at all.
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Offline hurriсanehook

• Newbie NewsRaker
  • Liked: 5
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2020, 12:24:35 PM »
Of course, I prefer the validity of Rush Limbaugh.

nothing but the best for me.
“Everything is on its way to somewhere.”

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1833
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2020, 09:42:31 PM »
Quick prediction if not a hope, before Biden picks his VP: Val Demings US Rep from Florida.   She is awesome and I hope he picks her.
Bookmark it: Trump will be impeached

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2020, 10:08:51 PM »
Quick prediction if not a hope, before Biden picks his VP: Val Demings US Rep from Florida.   She is awesome and I hope he picks her.

Sorry peps. Don't see it.

An 84-year-old World War II veteran named Daniel Daley broke his neck outside a Florida bar after being slammed to the ground by an Orlando police officer young enough to be his grandson. It happened in 2010, after Daley left his car in the wrong parking lot. He came out as a tow truck arrived. An argument ensued. The next thing the octogenarian remembered was being in the hospital.

“A body hip check ... slammed him on his head and broke his neck,” Sean Douglas Hill, a bartender at The Caboose, who knew Daley well, said in a deposition. “And it cracked like a watermelon . . .
You just heard a pop. I had never heard anything so horrific.”

The Orlando police chief defended the officer, 26-year-old Travis Lamont. She told a local newspaper, “After a review of the defensive tactic form by the training staff and Officer Lamont’s chain of command, it appears the officer performed the technique within department guidelines.”

A jury disagreed that the encounter was defensible, awarding Daley $880,000 in damages.

The chief was Val Demings, now in her fourth year as a U.S. representative from Florida and one of the leading candidates to be Joe Biden’s vice presidential running mate.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/07/11/demings-vp-police-356573
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 779
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2020, 05:19:09 AM »
Why do you care so much brit boy?

What skin do you have in this American election?
At this moment in time? My net exposure to Trump winning a second term is around £2,500. Most of my money was put on when the punters on the private betting exchanges were offering even money on a straight 'up & down' Trump win/lose result. But my actual returns from Trump losing in November would realistically be around £15,000...this is because my outlay on Trump losing is closer to £7,500 offset with around £1,500 worth of incremental hedge bets over the past couple of months as the odds on Trump winning widened to a price of 7/4, and I expect those odds to widen even further during the next couple of months and intend to continue to hedge so that my overall exposure is further reduced. My aim, of course, is to reach November with zero exposure to Trump winning and, with a little luck, anything above a 40% profit on him losing.

The best I can get now is 5/9 on a Biden win.

...but for shits and giggles I will still offer you 2/1 on a Trump win safe in the knowledge that you actually have zero faith in your Dear Leader winning a second term coupled with the fact that you also have no balls.  :-*

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2020, 05:36:42 AM »
Holly crap notoc!

You are trying to influence our presidential election by constantly posting stories with "anonymous" sources

that have no validity at all.
You actually believe something posted here at newsrake could 'influence' a US presidential election.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

You really do need to get out more, Hook.  :-*

Speaking of people getting out more, do you have any news from Mornac? Is out from under his bed, masked-up and back at school yet? Your tax dollars can't pay him to continue to 'work' from home forever, right? ;)

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2020, 10:42:40 AM »
Speaking of people getting out more, do you have any news from Mornac? Is out from under his bed, masked-up and back at school yet? Your tax dollars can't pay him to continue to 'work' from home forever, right? ;)

No words.
When he is ready it will be.

Ps. Did mayhem die?
– Plato

Online notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2020, 10:50:47 AM »

When he is ready it will be.
When he's ready for what? What will be?

Ps. Did mayhem die?
Why would you think Mayhem might be dead?