Poll

is it appropriate for the President to seek foreign help with his campaign?

Yes
1 (16.7%)
No
4 (66.7%)
I can't answer the question because I'm a republican
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Is it appropriate for the President to seek foreign help with his campaign?  (Read 613 times)

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1696
    • View Profile
Can you answer a simple question or are you a pathetic republican?

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 11:06:04 AM by Pepsi »
Bookmark it: Trump will be impeached

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
another pathetic republican

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2138
    • View Profile
All this chaos and consternation and always with the media horn blowing is designed to hide the fact that HILLIARY conspired with UKRAINE and others to hurt Trump's campaign...even so far as involving the corrupt FIB and CYA.    I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH THE LEFT.

The left is determined to make this country a third world $#!T#0L-.
and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
All this chaos and consternation and always with the media horn blowing is designed to hide the fact that HILLIARY conspired with UKRAINE and others to hurt Trump's campaign...even so far as involving the corrupt FIB and CYA.    I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH THE LEFT.

What that a yes you think it's appropriate or a no you don't think it's appropriate?

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile

Sorry, this is an obvious "I can't answer because I'm a pathetic republican" response.   

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 897
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Sorry, this is an obvious "I can't answer because I'm a pathetic republican" response.

As I read it, from your quote, I see "Ignore Me!"

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2110
    • View Profile
Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta -- who is the brother of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta -- resigned from his lobbying firm after Mueller’s indictment of Manafort alluded to the firm’s work for the same Ukrainian interests. Lobbying records show Podesta’s firm was also hired to represent Sberbank, Russia’s largest bank.

Podesta -- whose firm represented at least a dozen foreign clients during the 2016 cycle -- was a major fundraiser for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the top 2016 recipient of money from foreign government lobbyists. Podesta said in an email that he has never been instructed by a foreign lobbying client to make donations to a U.S. campaign, and that he saw no ethical problem with foreign agents making political contributions.

Top recipients of foreign lobbyist money
Campaign                          Amount
Hillary Clinton (D)           376,332
Sen. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md.   301,036
Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.   105,600
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla.          105,537
Rep. Patrick Murphy, D-Fla.   76,599
Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo.   67,512
Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis.          63,050
Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.           62,200
Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif.   60,250
Jeb Bush (R)                              59,300

Data consists of contributions to federal candidate campaign committees from Jan. 1, 2015, to Dec. 31, 2016, based on data from the Federal Election Commission.
Source: MapLight Created with Datawrapper

The data compiled by IBT/MapLight represents campaign contributions from all donors registered under the Justice Department’s Foreign Registration Act (FARA). The figures, though, may only represent a portion of the total cash, since an unknown number of foreign agents never bother to register.

A Lucrative Business

Though there are potential criminal penalties for violating the registration law, the department possesses limited enforcement measures. The Justice Department’s inspector general found last year that 62 percent of foreign lobbyists fail to register on time, and reported that the agency “lacks a comprehensive FARA enforcement strategy.” The Manafort case spotlighted the registration gap: Among the federal charges against him was one for failing to disclose his work for the Ukrainian government.

https://maplight.org/story/foreign-lobbyists-contributed-more-than-4-5-million-to-candidates-in-2016-elections/

The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 384
    • View Profile
I can't answer the question because I'm a republican.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
I can't answer the question because I'm a republican.

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 465
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
You're asking a different question in your poll than the media is asking of these Republicans. Trump didn't ask Ukraine for help with his campaign. He asked him about a legal matter involving one of the candidates, a legal issue if true that could send all parties involved to prison.

My answer is, No it is not appropriate for a President to seek foreign help with their campaign. Of course you're problem is understanding the difference. Mainly because you're delusional and it hurts your delusional argument.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Trump didn't ask Ukraine for help with his campaign. He asked him about a legal matter involving one of the candidates

"one of the candidates"  ;D

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 465
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
"one of the candidates"  ;D

One involved in a criminal conspiracy robbing more than a billion dollars from US tax payers to pad his families holdings. Yes, One of the candidates. One that should have and would have been investigated earlier, if not for the corruption of the Democrats.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
One involved in a criminal conspiracy robbing more than a billion dollars from US tax payers to pad his families holdings. Yes, One of the candidates. One that should have and would have been investigated earlier, if not for the corruption of the Democrats.

You could say "Trump's political opponent" if you were trying to be honest.

so why doesn't Trump refer the matter to, you know, American law enforcement if he thinks something illegal happened?   

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
My answer is, No it is not appropriate for a President to seek foreign help with their campaign.
Libtard!

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
so why doesn't Trump refer the matter to, you know, American law enforcement if he thinks something illegal happened?
Like he did when he discovered Paul Manafort was in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.