Author Topic: Confederate flag a sticker on a pickup truck announcing marriage to one's sister  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Mayhem

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 39
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
You tell lie more again Frenchman like always you do. I don't hangover for 10 years ago or more maybes.  You lead exciting lifes. I wishes could be like you more. Why you say Rachel Maddow is 'he'? Rachel Maddow is woman. Why are you insult everybody so much? Is not good Catholic be insult everybodys.

Offline Mayhem

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
What the freekin' business is it of yours??  :o
What be freekin' business of yours? My business is not business of you. You need get a life.

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1221
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
You tell lie more again Frenchman like always you do.
--I don't believe it's ever been demonstrated that I've lied here (although it has been demonstrated that I've erred), but if you'd like to take a crack at it now, be my guest.

I don't hangover for 10 years ago or more maybes.
--Congratulations.

You lead exciting lifes.
--I haven't found it that exciting.

I wishes could be like you more.
--You can start by going to Mass on Sunday morning.

Why you say Rachel Maddow is 'he'?
--Ya mean he's not?

Rachel Maddow is woman.
--Wow. I'll have to make a note of that for future reference.

Why are you insult everybody so much?
--Why do you find it insulting to be considered a man?

Is not good Catholic be insult everybodys.
--But is good Catholics be insult somebodys.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 10:27:32 PM by Mornac »

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 473
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
Democrats continue to devolve. It's their coping mechanism for the complete and total decimation of their cult ideology.

Offline Julia

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 161
    • View Profile
To me the Confederate flag is a symbol of treason.

It's a symbol of losers who refuse to accept losing even after 150 years.
Haters, whiners, and losers.
Trump hates losers.
In a democracy it is your vote that counts.
In feudalism it is your count that votes.

Offline Mayhem

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Democrats continue to devolve. It's their coping mechanism for the complete and total decimation of their cult ideology.

Yes, their cult ideology.  Cleaner air and water, minimum wage standards, support for union workers who build our cars, homes, airplanes, compassion for those less fortunate, reasonable gun regulation, civil rights protections, equal pay for equal work, accessible and affordable healthcare, workable immigration policy, taxation fairness.  All those horrible things.   ::)

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2416
    • View Profile
Yes, their cult ideology.  Cleaner air and water, minimum wage standards, support for union workers who build our cars, homes, airplanes, compassion for those less fortunate, reasonable gun regulation, civil rights protections, equal pay for equal work, accessible and affordable healthcare, workable immigration policy, taxation fairness.  All those horrible things.   ::)
That sounds like republican ideas......
Welcome mayhem to the "right" side!
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 309
    • View Profile
That sounds like republican ideas......
Welcome mayhem to the "right" side!

It sounds nothing like Republican ideas.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2416
    • View Profile
It sounds nothing like Republican ideas.
Sure they do.
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
– Plato

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile

No, No, No....Their cult ideology - Abortion, Genocide, Euthanasia, Power, Subversion, Mental illness.

The funniest part of this entire thread is that Democrats were the party of Slavery. Democrat KKK members would murder Black Republicans for daring to be free. The Confederate flag is that which the Democrats marched under. It was treason. There is nothing new about the Democratic party and treason, death and slavery.

Offline Mayhem

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
No, No, No....Their cult ideology - Abortion, Genocide, Euthanasia, Power, Subversion, Mental illness.

The funniest part of this entire thread is that Democrats were the party of Slavery. Democrat KKK members would murder Black Republicans for daring to be free. The Confederate flag is that which the Democrats marched under. It was treason. There is nothing new about the Democratic party and treason, death and slavery.

Uh, you're talking 160 years ago?  Have you ever heard of the "Southern Strategy?"  Do you support "Affirmative Action?"

"Over a third of incoming House Democrats identify as people of color, though just 2 percent of incoming House Republicans do."

"In the Senate, 17 of the women serving are Democrats and eight are Republicans. In the House, 89 women are Democrats, and 13 are Republicans."

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
Uh, you're talking 160 years ago?  Have you ever heard of the "Southern Strategy?"  Do you support "Affirmative Action?"

"Over a third of incoming House Democrats identify as people of color, though just 2 percent of incoming House Republicans do."

"In the Senate, 17 of the women serving are Democrats and eight are Republicans. In the House, 89 women are Democrats, and 13 are Republicans."

So what you're telling me... Is that in 160 years Liberals are going to take over the KKK and make it a SJW project to help the less fortunate? What kind of moron recycles the name of a party or organization that was responsible for the subjugation of Black and Native peoples in America or that spread hate? None. It's the same party, but have shifted their control to include forms such as dependency on social programs and placing abortion clinics in inner city areas to keep minority populations low. Now they want to hurt those same people even more by imposing regulations against energy because of "global warming".

Robert Byrd , mentor of the Clinton's, was both a Democrat and a member of the KKK. He was a senator during this century, but claimed this was "the greatest mistake" he ever made. He was a grand dragon. That's not something you achieve without a lot of hate in your heart for people of color and faithful service to their hateful organization.

Affirmative action.. No. I do not support it now, though I understand it's necessity at the time it was initiated to introduce new job, business and schooling opportunities to minorities. We have long moved pass that time period and those mindsets, though Democrats want to imagine boogeymen at every turn. As MLK said, "People should be judged by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin". Which is exactly how the government should function today.

Conservative women often steer clear of politics, as they believe it's beneath their character and virtues. Democrat woman.... Not so much.