Author Topic: LGBT Progressivism Horror  (Read 2771 times)

Offline NotDougR¡ch

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 16
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: LGBT Progressivism Horror
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2019, 12:17:08 PM »
First of all, your defintion of human does not include babies, because babies are quadrupedal, not bipedal, until around 15 months old. At least for my two kids it was that way.
Second of all, your definition also includes kangaroos, being bipedal mammals.
Thirdly, I thought your were aredently anti-government, except that in the case of a highly personal decision like abortion, you welcome government intrusion into one of the most intimate decisions a woman can make. I thought you championed freedom.
The answer to your question is a matter of opinion, not fact. That's why there has been a debate ongoing for 45 years.  Drawing arbitrary lines at 6 weeks, 8, weeks, 12 weeks, or when a heartbeat is detected illustrates this fact.  As I already explained, the quality of being or not being human is not relevant, as abortion is not murder. It is abortion. I'll even go so far as to say, that if a home invader shoots a pregnant women in her abdomen and the fetus dies, then he should be tried for murder, but if that same woman earlier that day visited a clinic to end her pregnancy, then that is abortion and is not to be prosecuted.  You are still trying to fuse the two to impose your beliefs on 170 million women, when it is none of your business.

I should point out that Donald Trump was pro-choice at one time, then chose to become "pro-life." He made a choice. He reserved a right to choose. Nobody told him what to think or what to believe. It was his decision. The same for Norma McCorvey, the original Roe of Roe v. Wade.  She was pro-choice, then years later reversed course and chose to become "pro-life."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:21:13 PM by NotDougRch »
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1034
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2019, 03:45:06 PM »
First of all, ...
--No. First of all answer my 'yes or no' question in logic. (We have to determine whether or not you have any before we can continue the conversation).

Offline Julia

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 100
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2019, 06:44:10 PM »

I prefer this one from the Encyclopedia Britannica:

Human being, a culture-bearing primate classified in the genus Homo, especially the species H. sapiens. Human beings are anatomically similar and related to the great apes but are distinguished by a more highly developed brain and a resultant capacity for articulate speech and abstract reasoning. In addition, human beings display a marked erectness of body carriage that frees the hands for use as manipulative members. Some of these characteristics, however, are not entirely unique to humans. The gap in cognition, as in anatomy, between humans and the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos) is much less than was once thought, as they have been shown to possess a variety of advanced cognitive abilities formerly believed to be restricted to humans.
In a democracy it is your vote that counts.
In feudalism it is your count that votes.

Offline Julia

• Sr. NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2019, 07:00:05 PM »
--I didn't say that there are no cells unique to humans. I said I didn't know.

As far as I know, there aren't any. Maybe a recently discovered neuron, but even that is unlikely.

--Which question are we talking about here?

This one:

--So how many cells does it have to comprise in order to become a human?

There would have to be cells unique to humans in order to answer that question.

If it's the majority of cells that matters, "humans" are technically bacteria.

Offline Julia

• Sr. NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2019, 07:34:30 PM »
--Okay, I know that logic is your enemy, but how 'bout you indulge me just this once. Is the following statement true or false?

A fetus in the womb is either a human being or it is not.

Now before you jump into it ass first and hurt yourself take note of two things: 1) I am not asking you if the fetus is a human being or not. I'm simply asking you if the above statement is true or false. 2) There are only two possible answers to the question: Yes or No. Pick one and tell us what it is.

You can call it whatever you like.

But YOU are neither obligated nor entitled to speak for it or make decisions for it.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2019, 11:08:16 PM »
I prefer this one from the Encyclopedia Britannica:

Human being, a culture-bearing primate classified in the genus Homo, especially the species H. sapiens. Human beings are anatomically similar and related to the great apes but are distinguished by a more highly developed brain and a resultant capacity for articulate speech and abstract reasoning. In addition, human beings display a marked erectness of body carriage that frees the hands for use as manipulative members. Some of these characteristics, however, are not entirely unique to humans. The gap in cognition, as in anatomy, between humans and the great apes (orangutans, gorillas, chimpanzees, and bonobos) is much less than was once thought, as they have been shown to possess a variety of advanced cognitive abilities formerly believed to be restricted to humans.
--Great.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2019, 11:11:27 PM »
As far as I know, there aren't any. Maybe a recently discovered neuron, but even that is unlikely.
--Fine.To tell the truth, the subject doesn't interest me much.

This one:

There would have to be cells unique to humans in order to answer that question.

If it's the majority of cells that matters, "humans" are technically bacteria.
--Tell it to BaGua. He's the one who uses the accumulation of cells to determine when life begins.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2019, 11:13:45 PM »
You can call it whatever you like.

But YOU are neither obligated nor entitled to speak for it or make decisions for it.
--I didn't ask whether or not I could call something a particular thing. I asked if the answer to my logic question is yes or no. You can feel free to take a crack at. Looks like BaGua's stumped.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2139
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2019, 12:13:25 AM »
Is it a fetus, yes or no?   ;D

You don't say, "we're gonna have a fetus!"

They say, "WE're gonna have a BABY!!"
and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2110
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2019, 10:46:22 PM »
--I didn't ask whether or not I could call something a particular thing. I asked if the answer to my logic question is yes or no. You can feel free to take a crack at. Looks like BaGua's stumped.
Their answer would reveal the "truth".
And they, liberals, don't like the truth about
killing human babies.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:00:15 PM by Calypso Jones »

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2019, 10:44:47 PM »
I never said that,  Julia.

Perhaps you quoted the wrong poster ???

Well I think it is a good idea.    Having sex, getting pregnant, going through pregnancy and having the baby....without killing it, takes a pretty strong woman.  Hopefully she was smart enough to marry first. 

so yes, if you're aren't ready for that responsibility  maybe you shouldn't use sex like an amusement park ride. 

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1092
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2019, 07:56:56 PM »
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline NotDougR¡ch

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 16
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2019, 10:49:14 AM »
Smackdown time again!   
One of these two is wrong. Gee, I wonder who.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is already a cure for cancer. However, big pharma, who basically owns Congress, can’t make big bucks off of it. So, they keep bribing Congress to vote against legalizing it.

So, your point is moot.

Yes, there is an invasion. Not all these aliens are going to ports of entry. They are also attacking border patrol agents.

“We will push onward with new medical frontiers,” Trump told a packed stadium of 20,000 in Orlando, Fla. “We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases — including cancer and others — and we're getting closer all the time."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 10:51:16 AM by NotDougR¡ch »
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher