Author Topic: It's time to impeach  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1553
    • View Profile
Re: It's time to impeach
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2019, 01:58:28 PM »

Go ahead and present your evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians to tilt the election in his favor and that he engaged in obstruction of justice. Don't just say "He did it" the way you usually do. Lay out your case.

I would ask Pepsi to do the same, but I don't want to strain him.

You clowns are so blinded by partisanship that you refuse to pull your heads out of your asses long enough to look around and what is really out there.
"If Trump wins, I will quit this forum forever on Nov. 9th." - Flyboy the liar.

Offline NotDougRĀ”ch

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 16
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2019, 02:09:04 PM »
I just listed about 20 suspicious avenues being explored, including falsifying loan documents, violating the campaign finance law, etc. Why do you suppose he refuses to reveal his tax return? And don't tell us "because he doesn't have to." Hillary did it.  Obama did it.   
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Offline Observer

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2019, 02:17:34 PM »
I just listed about 20 suspicious avenues being explored, including falsifying loan documents, violating the campaign finance law, etc. Why do you suppose he refuses to reveal his tax return? And don't tell us "because he doesn't have to." Hillary did it.  Obama did it.   

"Because he doesn't have to" is actually the only answer you need. Why should he? the law does not require him to do so. In fact, it protects his privacy.

Do you not care about the rule of law?

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1704
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2019, 02:22:38 PM »
"Because he doesn't have to" is actually the only answer you need. Why should he? the law does not require him to do so.

He should to dispel claims he is a crook, a cheat and not nearly as rich as he says he is.    But that plan won't work out for him.

He must, or Treasury must, now, because they have been subpoenaed by Congress.   
Bookmark it: Trump will be impeached

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 301
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2019, 02:46:17 PM »
Go ahead and present your evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians to tilt the election in his favor and that he engaged in obstruction of justice. Don't just say "He did it" the way you usually do. Lay out your case.

I would ask Pepsi to do the same, but I don't want to strain him.

You clowns are so blinded by partisanship that you refuse to pull your heads out of your asses long enough to look around and what is really out there.

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1704
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2019, 02:58:09 PM »
Bookmark it: Trump will be impeached

Offline NotDougRĀ”ch

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 16
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2019, 06:59:15 PM »
"Because he doesn't have to" is actually the only answer you need. Why should he? the law does not require him to do so. In fact, it protects his privacy.

If I see a man dying in the street and I ignore him and fail to render aid or call 911, "because the law doesn't require it" would be a satisfactory answer for you, then. It is obvious why Trump won't release his tax returns. Any honest person will admit that.   
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1132
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2019, 07:15:04 PM »

What would Trump releasing his tax returns do for you?? Why is this so important to you and all the other Libby haters??

How do you know for sure that the returns released by Hillary and Obama weren't "cooked" versions?? 

What I would be much more interested in is how Congress people like Nancy Pelosi became millionaires (net worth 196 million) during the 30 years she supposedly was only earning $174,000 a year.  Why aren't you screaming for her tax returns?

Why did Obama release a phony Birth Certificate?? BTW??
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
ļæ½ ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Julia

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 101
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2019, 08:35:24 PM »
What would Trump releasing his tax returns do for you?? Why is this so important to you and all the other Libby haters??

He doesn't have to release his taxes to the public.

But...according to the law...the IRS does have to turn them over to the Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee.

In a democracy it is your vote that counts.
In feudalism it is your count that votes.

Offline Julia

• Sr. NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2019, 08:46:25 PM »

The law says the IRS must turn them over. It's pretty simple.

You seem to be the one who doesn't care about the rule of law.

Offline Julia

• Sr. NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2019, 08:58:55 PM »
If the Republicans were smart...they would participate in a public inquiry and cut Trump loose as soon as the level of corruption and criminal acts of obstruction become obvious.

Then they could run someone in 2020 with integrity.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2267
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2019, 10:10:06 PM »
it would be nice to impeach trump to hopefully keep all this stuff quiet about what the fbi/doj under Clinton and Obama and maybe even Bush did during their administrations.  It's coming out.   No wonder the left is going nuts.   

Still....what are the grounds?  obstruction?   Let's see your side explain that in a court of law with all America looking on.

President Trump will be the man running against increasingly insane leftists.   and he's gonna win.   He's good for America and Americans know it.
and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1132
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2019, 07:52:16 AM »
He doesn't have to release his taxes to the public.

But...according to the law...the IRS does have to turn them over to the Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee.

Can you post that "law"?? Also, a link to a reliable source for this "law".

Then answer a question for me. Since day one of Trump winning the election, the Libby Dems have been screaming for Trump to release his tax returns. Since day one! What do  his tax returns from BEFORE he was elected President, still a private citizen, have anything to do with his being President now?
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
ļæ½ ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Observer

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2019, 01:28:55 PM »
If I see a man dying in the street and I ignore him and fail to render aid or call 911, "because the law doesn't require it" would be a satisfactory answer for you, then. It is obvious why Trump won't release his tax returns. Any honest person will admit that.

You and Pepsi should have no problem posting your tax returns here on the forum. After all, you have nothing to hide, right?

When can we expect to see them?

By the way, you "man dying in the street" analogy was just plain stupid. There really is no other way to describe it./

Offline Observer

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2019, 01:31:30 PM »
The law says the IRS must turn them over. It's pretty simple.

You seem to be the one who doesn't care about the rule of law.

It is not quite that cut and dried.

The power of Congress to investigate is not unlimited. A very persuasive argument can be made that Congress is in fact overstepping its authority and has no legal right to the President's tax returns.