Author Topic: Trump's nepotism  (Read 176 times)

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1664
    • View Profile
Trump's nepotism
« on: May 15, 2019, 11:28:59 AM »
I was just wondering, do any Trump supporters have an issue with Donald Trump's nepotism?   

Is Jared Kushner, who can't pass a background check, real estate investor, the right choice to lead middle east peace talks  ???   

What are Ivanka Trump's qualifications to be a senior adviser to the president of the United States   ???   

absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Offline DougRich

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 878
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's nepotism
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 11:40:02 AM »
I was just wondering, do any Trump supporters have an issue with Donald Trump's nepotism?   

Is Jared Kushner, who can't pass a background check, real estate investor, the right choice to lead middle east peace talks  ???   

What are Ivanka Trump's qualifications to be a senior adviser to the president of the United States   ???

I haven't looked into it, but I have heard that the office of the President is uniquely exempted from the usual government rules forbidding nepotism. (You know, of course, that even if it were not, Trump would do what he wanted to anyway, and his supporters would applaud him for "standing up to the donkeyphant" or some such nonsense.)

As for qualifications, Trump thinks he's still running a corporation, handing out paychecks and cushy or prestigious jobs to family members and cronies. In many cases, he transparently doesn't want someone who is qualified - he wants someone who will do what he wants them to do.  As when he appoints someone to head a federal agency who has been attempting for years or decades to stop that very agency from doing its job or even to do away with it. 
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1910
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 03:11:28 PM »
hey bud.  You want to talk about nepotism lets talk about the china deal that hunter biden and his daddy connived on.    did you know that one of the Biden partners in the China deal is the nephew of Whitey Bulger?  you know who that is don't you?      Whitey Bulger's nephew happens to be John F'ing Kerry's stepson.   

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 03:44:00 PM »
As for qualifications, Trump thinks he's still running a corporation, handing out paychecks and cushy or prestigious jobs to family members and cronies. In many cases, he transparently doesn't want someone who is qualified - he wants someone who will do what he wants them to do.  As when he appoints someone to head a federal agency who has been attempting for years or decades to stop that very agency from doing its job or even to do away with it.

It's important to note that Trump's business was not a corporation in the normal sense, corporations have governance like a board of directors and corporate policies.  Trumps business is and was a family business.   And I mean 'family' like the Cosa Nostra is a family.

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 03:47:21 PM »
hey bud.  You want to talk about nepotism lets talk about the china deal that hunter biden and his daddy connived on.    did you know that one of the Biden partners in the China deal is the nephew of Whitey Bulger?  you know who that is don't you?      Whitey Bulger's nephew happens to be John F'ing Kerry's stepson.

Was that a Yes you're OK with Trump's nepotism or a No you're not OK with Trump's nepotism  ???

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1910
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 05:29:57 PM »
Was that a Yes you're OK with Trump's nepotism or a No you're not OK with Trump's nepotism  ???

I'm as okay with it as you were with Carter's brother billy.....Clinton's brother Roger, Hillary's two brothers.  The Clinton and Obama friends who were cop killers and America haters.     At least the Trump family members are actual capitalist businessmen and not drug users and pushers, corrupt land dealers and investors and most likely murderers.

I'm surprised you're not more on board with Donaldus Trumpius seeing as he wants to dry up that deep state corruption that we've seen in democrat and republican past presidents. Instead...you want to go back to it.   How weird is that!

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 06:32:42 PM »
I'm as okay with it as you were with Carter's brother billy.....Clinton's brother Roger, Hillary's two brothers.  The Clinton and Obama friends who were cop killers and America haters.     At least the Trump family members are actual capitalist businessmen and not drug users and pushers, corrupt land dealers and investors and most likely murderers.

Everyone has relatives.  The problem with nepotism in government is when people are given power and authority based on family relationships rather than qualifications.   

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1939
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 09:37:13 PM »
No.

Yes.

She knows her father better than most.

Ps. What qualifications did barry possess to be
president?
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Online Observer

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1536
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 03:46:21 AM »

I don't have a problem with it. The President should be able to choose whomever he thinks can best fill the role. Trump has chosen people from outside the career political establishment, people he feels he can trust to carry out his agenda. What is the problem with that?
"If Trump wins, I will quit this forum forever on Nov. 9th." - Flyboy the liar.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1033
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 06:21:30 PM »

"Cant pass a background check"?? Do you have a reliable source for this information?
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin