Author Topic: Pence will straighten out the Turkey killing our Kurdish allies situation  (Read 118 times)

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1688
    • View Profile

or not..

Bookmark it: Trump will be impeached

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 373
    • View Profile
Rudy "The Hand Grenade" Giuliani will have this misunderstanding sorted out in no time.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Pence is going to try to negotiate with Erdogan to ask him to stop doing what Donald Trump authorized him to do for reasons no one else seems to know.

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 897
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
My favorite analogy was that Orange Hitler let the horses out of the barn and is now going around screaming at the horses.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Pence is going to try to negotiate with Erdogan to ask him to stop doing what Donald Trump authorized him to do for reasons no one else seems to know.

"He did not green light this invasion," Pompeo said on Fox.

"I was very, very closely involved when President Erdogan told, informed, notified us that he was prepared to move and that he was going to do so within hours," he added.  "President Trump saw that there were American soldiers in the way ... The president made the right decision in the moment, to get American forces out of the way."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/10/16/trump-faces-chaos-backlash-syria-turkey-rebuffs-ceasefire/3993179002/

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
"He did not green light this invasion," Pompeo said on Fox.

"I was very, very closely involved when President Erdogan told, informed, notified us that he was prepared to move and that he was going to do so within hours," he added.  "President Trump saw that there were American soldiers in the way ... The president made the right decision in the moment, to get American forces out of the way."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/10/16/trump-faces-chaos-backlash-syria-turkey-rebuffs-ceasefire/3993179002/

My bet is that Putin told Orange Hitler to do it. The only problem is that Turkey is in NATO and the Russians now occupy Syria, so maybe Putin didn't actually tell Orange Hitler to do it.

My second guess is that Erdogan offered Orange Hitler something with Orange Hitler Tower Istanbul.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
My bet is that Putin told Orange Hitler to do it. The only problem is that Turkey is in NATO and the Russians now occupy Syria, so maybe Putin didn't actually tell Orange Hitler to do it.

My second guess is that Erdogan offered Orange Hitler something with Orange Hitler Tower Istanbul.
My guess is that Trump knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Having listened to his word salad of an explanation for increasing US troop numbers in Saudi Arabia, all the Kurds needed to do was offer to pay Trump for the use of 'his' military.

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile

"Call you later."  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

"Call you later."  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The truly bizarre thing is that Orange Hitler and his cult followers actually think this groveling makes Orange Hitler look good.

What the fuck is wrong with those people?

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
What the fuck is wrong with those people?
They're obviously not praying hard enough.  8)

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
In response, Turkish presidential sources told BBC Turkish: "President Erdogan received the letter, thoroughly rejected it and put it in the bin."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50080737

Offline notoc

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
"President Erdogan received the letter, thoroughly rejected it and put it in the bin."
I can't believe anybody would have thrown it away. Original Nixon letters are now changing hands for small fortunes. Trump's are going to worth at least as much for their comedy value alone.