Author Topic: Trump approval drops 3 points to 2019 low after release of Mueller report  (Read 166 times)

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 465
  • Federalist
    • View Profile

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-poll/trump-approval-drops-3-points-to-2019-low-after-release-of-mueller-report-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1RV16S

Here the morons go again. Pushing those phony polls.

So they claim the poll was taken from "roughly" 1005 adults age 18+ from the US. The break down being 353 Democrats, 344 Republicans and 210 Independents. Plus or minus 5.9 percentage points for Democrats, 6.0 percentage points for Republicans  and 7.7 percentage points for Independents.

So the first obvious mistake they made is that the total number of participants, in this online poll, doesn't add up to 1005. 98 participants have been removed from the sample. There is no way a scientific online poll couldn't give the exact total of participants, rather than given a rough estimate, 98 above the actual total taken. Next, It has a total possible error of plus or minus 19.6 percentage points.

98 participants account for 9.7 percent of the total poll.

Plus or minus error of 19.6 total percentage points.

Really? And these guys dare stand by the 37% figure. I hope they keep this dopey crap up. It's going to work out for them like it did the last time.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 301
    • View Profile
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-poll/trump-approval-drops-3-points-to-2019-low-after-release-of-mueller-report-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1RV16S

Here the morons go again. Pushing those phony polls.

So they claim the poll was taken from "roughly" 1005 adults age 18+ from the US. The break down being 353 Democrats, 344 Republicans and 210 Independents. Plus or minus 5.9 percentage points for Democrats, 6.0 percentage points for Republicans  and 7.7 percentage points for Independents.

So the first obvious mistake they made is that the total number of participants, in this online poll, doesn't add up to 1005. 98 participants have been removed from the sample. There is no way a scientific online poll couldn't give the exact total of participants, rather than given a rough estimate, 98 above the actual total taken. Next, It has a total possible error of plus or minus 19.6 percentage points.

98 participants account for 9.7 percent of the total poll.

Plus or minus error of 19.6 total percentage points.

Really? And these guys dare stand by the 37% figure. I hope they keep this dopey crap up. It's going to work out for them like it did the last time.

Wow!  You literally caused me to laugh out loud.  You are truly an idiot, along with the 3 others who liked this post.  You must all be Trump supporters.  At least Hook didn't join in.  One point in his favor.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 10:49:04 PM by SpaceCadet »

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
Wow!  You literally caused me to laugh out loud.  You are truly an idiot, along with the 3 others who liked this post.  You must all be Trump supporters.  At least Hook didn't join in.  One point in his favor.

Yeah, Of course you laughed out loud. Just as you did when you thought Trump wasn't going to win the 2016 election. He did though. And the attempts at poll manipulation didn't change the inevitable outcome then, as they will not change the inevitable outcome of 2020.

Just like you laughed when you thought Mueller was going to find evidence of treason, collusion or obstruction. Which he didn't and there wasn't.

You keep right on laughing and calling people names, It's working out great for you.  ;)

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 342
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

If you're over 18, you really ought to recognize that polls are often skewed by those who take them.

I didn't vote for Trump, and I have no clue who I'll vote for next time, but it's fair to call out the incredible oddness that's taken hold with those who hate Trump.  I figured the obsession would slow down but it hasn't. If anything, it's still building to fever pitch.

Be careful what you get sucked into.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 301
    • View Profile
Yeah, Of course you laughed out loud. Just as you did when you thought Trump wasn't going to win the 2016 election. He did though. And the attempts at poll manipulation didn't change the inevitable outcome then, as they will not change the inevitable outcome of 2020.

Just like you laughed when you thought Mueller was going to find evidence of treason, collusion or obstruction. Which he didn't and there wasn't.

You keep right on laughing and calling people names, It's working out great for you.  ;)

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile

Same response from Democrats during the 2016 campaign. Of course I was right and Trump won, but never mind that .

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1704
    • View Profile
I didn't vote for Trump, and I have no clue who I'll vote for next time, but it's fair to call out the incredible oddness that's taken hold with those who hate Trump.  I figured the obsession would slow down but it hasn't. If anything, it's still building to fever pitch.

My strong opposition to Trump and Trumpist is based on my opposition to Fascism and Fascists.
Bookmark it: Trump will be impeached

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 342
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
My strong opposition to Trump and Trumpist is based on my opposition to Fascism and Fascists.

No it's not.

Because the first set has nothing in common with the second set.

...sigh...