Author Topic: Today's the Day!  (Read 1335 times)

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 429
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
Re: Today's the Day!
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2019, 04:05:42 AM »

Alright, You make the claim there is "plenty in the Muller report to justify an impeachment". I'm not asking for a recap. I've read the report. If there is "plenty" "to justify impeachment", name two. Not an entire recap, Just two things that justify impeachment.

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1051
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2019, 07:51:48 AM »
Alright, You make the claim there is "plenty in the Muller report to justify an impeachment". I'm not asking for a recap. I've read the report. If there is "plenty" "to justify impeachment", name two. Not an entire recap, Just two things that justify impeachment.

There's nothing. That's why SC is side stepping instead of showing the proof. The Libby haters just want to make you think there is something. Or maybe, like the "Russian Collusion", they just are still hoping there is something. They just keep on beating on that poor dead horse.

If President Trump had done anything, even the tiniest of an impeachable offense, he would not still be in the Whitehouse.  They know that as well as we do.
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 339
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2019, 07:55:25 AM »

A sitting President can only be impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanors" and when I perused the report I found none. That's why I asked you to list the ones you thought fit that criteria, but, to date, you have deflected.

We have strict rules on impeachment -- so I'd really like to know what you feel (in the report) rises to an impeachable offense.

Please share your thoughts.

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2019, 07:58:50 AM »
There's nothing. That's why SC is side stepping instead of showing the proof. The Libby haters just want to make you think there is something. Or maybe, like the "Russian Collusion", they just are still hoping there is something. They just keep on beating on that poor dead horse.

If President Trump had done anything, even the tiniest of an impeachable offense, he would not still be in the Whitehouse.  They know that as well as we do.

I think this is correct. Right now, we're just hearing a lot of noise from the usual subjects -- Fauxcohontas (Warren), Shiff the Idiot, and a couple other no-names. Social media is awash in disgruntled liberals, but perhaps they should look to their own -- the ones who started the witch hunt in the first place -- to direct their angst.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1669
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2019, 10:04:16 AM »
Were these officials indicted for Collusion during the Trump campaign?

There is no such law defined as "collusion", so no, since that would be impossible.   
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2019, 10:35:14 AM »

This is the stupidest thing I have read today.

I think this is correct.

There are only a couple of constitutional ways to remove a sitting president from the White House, the main one being Impeachment, which requires conviction in the House and Senate, which is controlled by Republicans, who have only shown willingness to defend and deflect this president, no matter what the transgression.     Today's Republicans are controlled by Trump, because the base of the republican party are Trump's deplorables, like those defending and deflecting Trump's transgressions here on our forum.   

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2019, 10:36:45 AM »
NEWSRAKE NEWS ALERT!

Has anyone seen or heard from hillary
and/or barry on the Mueller report?

Could it be they are in hiding,
fearing the truth might come out
about their involvement in the failed
justice department coup?

Lol.. a suspect you're into "QAnon"

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1051
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2019, 11:43:06 AM »
Today's Republicans are controlled by Trump, because the base of the republican party are Trump's deplorables, like those defending and deflecting Trump's transgressions here on our forum.   
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2019, 12:34:31 PM »
There is no such law defined as "collusion", so no, since that would be impossible.

I'll rephrase the question, Did the report find that any of them colluded with Russia during the 2016 election to commit voter fraud?

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2019, 12:38:38 PM »

There are only a couple of constitutional ways to remove a sitting president from the White House, the main one being Impeachment, which requires conviction in the House and Senate, which is controlled by Republicans, who have only shown willingness to defend and deflect this president, no matter what the transgression.     Today's Republicans are controlled by Trump, because the base of the republican party are Trump's deplorables, like those defending and deflecting Trump's transgressions here on our forum.   

During the Clinton administration, Republicans voted and impeached Clinton, in the house. The Democrats could do that now. They have control of the house. At the very least they could give the appearance that they tried to impeach him. So if Trump committed any crime, Why aren't they voting for impeachment in the house? I have no doubt the senate would block the impeachment attempt, just as the senate did during the Clinton administration.

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2019, 05:52:15 PM »

Wait a sec.  You just said Holly's was. Now, mine is? Make up your mind already.

None of that matters -- you need high crimes and misdemeanors to impeach. And even then, impeachment is no guarantee you'll get rid of a president.

Outside of Trump's mouth and questionable sexual morals -- the dems have nothing on him.

Past presidents -- and candidates -- have been much more involved with other nations. Trump didn't collude -- no crime.

Go home.

Offline Katsrdelicious

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 193
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2019, 08:37:16 PM »
I've not seen it mentioned anywhere but I wonder how much of this is desperation because of the Ginsberg uncertainty?

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1976
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2019, 08:42:38 PM »
I've not seen it mentioned anywhere but I wonder how much of this is desperation because of the Ginsberg uncertainty?
Great question Kats.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1976
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2019, 08:47:38 PM »
Lol.. a suspect you're into "QAnon"
It is very obvious that there were many
players inside and outside of the justice
department that did in fact try to disrupt
and get rid of Trump.

I am patiently waiting for the AG's report
and Barr's investigation into the actual
origins of the fisa warrant.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1995
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2019, 10:27:13 PM »

that IS a good question.  LOLOL    No wonder they want to impeach him....this president has the opportunity to make some vast changes that will affect democrats for years.....and no wonder they're foaming at the mouth looney tunes.