Author Topic: We Will ‘Never See a More Godly, Biblical President’ Than Trump  (Read 83 times)

Calypso Jones and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1650
    • View Profile
Michelle Bachmann actually said this:

“In my lifetime I have never seen a more biblical president than I have seen in Donald Trump." She wasn't finished though. “He is highly biblical and I would say to your listeners [that] we will, in all likelihood, never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime. So we need to be not only praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way that we can.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/michele-bachmann-we-will-never-see-a-more-godly-biblical-president-than-trump/
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 320
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: We Will ‘Never See a More Godly, Biblical President’ Than Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 10:45:00 AM »
Consider the source.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1751
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 01:50:37 PM »
I think she's right.  If you look at the 'religion' of the Kenyan prince and most of the other presidents beginning with Clinton, this guy is more biblical. 

God doesn't use perfect men because there are none. No...not even barry soetero Obama.     Yeah....whether you like her or not, I do think Bachman is right. 

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1650
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 02:18:43 PM »
I think she's right.  If you look at the 'religion' of the Kenyan prince and most of the other presidents beginning with Clinton, this guy is more biblical. 

God doesn't use perfect men because there are none. No...not even barry soetero Obama.     Yeah....whether you like her or not, I do think Bachman is right.

"more Biblical".. not sure what that means.   Numerous children via numerous wives, cheated on all of them, helps the rich, hurts the poor, demeans opponents with denigrating nick names?  Like that is Biblical?
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 320
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 02:37:12 PM »
"more Biblical".. not sure what that means.   Numerous children via numerous wives, cheated on all of them, helps the rich, hurts the poor, demeans opponents with denigrating nick names?  Like that is Biblical?

Solomon had 700 wives, Trump is going to have to move faster to come close. Keep in mind a number of biblical characters were wealthy - think King David, who cheated on his wife - yet God said David was a man after his own heart. I'm not sure about the denigrating names, they're not mentioned, probably because no one considered it important.

I'm guessing Eisenhower was among the most biblical.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile

how could  you possibly get it.  LOLOL

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
demeans opponents with denigrating names... AS IF democrats don't do that AREN'T doing that.  THE NERVE of Hilliary calling half the voting population DEPLORABLE.  We are called racist, stupid, xenophobic, islamaphobic, dirty Walmart shoppers, Nazis, etc etc etc etc etc EVERY DAMN day BY the media, BY democrats, BY rinos, BY ignorant leftist supporters...and you say he calls people denigrating names?  LOLOLOL  Well.  I PRAY you are joking.

He has had more than one wife, and a number of children...who I might add are all doing well...even the ex wives.    NONE in his family hurt for money.  He's been very good to all of them.    How did that snake McCain do his first wife and kids?  how many times was dead ted kennedy married?  How many hos on the side did john kennedy have?  Want to talk about that waitress sammiches that Dodd and Kennedy put together.  I can go on.     

YOU.  YOUR SIDE.  GOT NO ROOM to run your pie holes.

You said SEX was none of our business as long as the politician was doing his job a la Clinton.   A RAPIST I MIGHT ADD and now the media and some dem pols are admitting it.

This president is rising in popularity among blacks and Hispanics and in spite of constant attacks and sniping and lies the media and the dems cannot destroy this president.    Matter of fact...his approvals are rising...

and that is the problem.  You don't have the power to destroy him and quite frankly....no one cares what you think.