Author Topic: Democrat Indictments as Result of Mueller Investigation?  (Read 71 times)

Online PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 320
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Democrat Indictments as Result of Mueller Investigation?
« on: April 11, 2019, 06:18:52 AM »
It appears so -- and they should have known. The Obama white house was up to its ears in the Ukrainian mess - (search for my comments on the subject back when it happened), and the collusion and meddling was far worse than anything Trump has ever even thought of doing.

Expect a new and more focused investigation into the matter.

Let the bodies hit the floor...

A former White House counsel for President Barack Obama expects to be indicted as part of an investigation related to special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into the 2016 election, according to Gregory Craig’s lawyers.

The potential charges against Craig, who served under both Obama and President Bill Clinton, would be over work he did for the Ukrainian government, his lawyers, William W. Taylor, III and William J. Murphy, said in a statement.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/10/obama-lawyer-indictment-special-counsel-1267480

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1650
    • View Profile
Re: Democrat Indictments as Result of Mueller Investigation?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 01:32:49 PM »
I'm sorry I am missing how this indictment is connected to the Mueller investigation. 
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Offline Julia

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 89
    • View Profile
Re: Democrat Indictments as Result of Mueller Investigation?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 07:26:10 PM »
Greg Craig. That name is a blast from the past!

He was the attorney for Juan Gonzalez, the father of Elian Gonzalez. That event was how I found the old Newsmax forum and started discussing politics on the internet...which is how I got to NoPC...and then here.  8)
In a democracy it is your vote that counts.
In feudalism it is your count that votes.