Author Topic: Guy murdered crime boss for unknown reasons flashes MAGA on hand in court  (Read 259 times)

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1664
    • View Profile
wtf? 

The Suspected Gambino Mob Boss Killer Scrawled “MAGA Forever” And Apparent QAnon Messages On His Hands In Court

The suspected killer of Gambino crime family boss Francesco "Frankie Boy" Cali flashed a series of messages scrawled on his hands while in court Monday, including "MAGA forever."

Anthony Comello, 24, was arrested Saturday for allegedly shooting Cali in front of his Staten Island home. The New York Police Department said it had responded to Cali's home that evening on a report of an assault and found Cali shot multiple times in the torso. He was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Initially thought to be tied to mob activity, police now believe the shooting may have been over a dispute about Comello's romantic interest in one of Cali's relatives, according to the New York Times.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/anthony-comello-francesco-cali-frankie-boy-shooting-maga
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1907
    • View Profile
WTF?

Pepsi,
Just remember.......

"absolutely nothing will be found.
there is nothing to be found."
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1846
    • View Profile
I'm starting to see a pepsi with those big crazy eyes and flecks of foam on his mouth.     Wow.     Is the problem that the Mueller report is coming out in 2 weeks since December 2018? LOLOLOLOL

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 339
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
wtf? 

The Suspected Gambino Mob Boss Killer Scrawled “MAGA Forever” And Apparent QAnon Messages On His Hands In Court

I stared and stared at his hand. I cocked my head to both sides. For the life of me, I can't find the MAGA inscription.

But, in the end -- even if it's there -- who cares?

The MAGA acronym is not a swastika, after all. It doesn't signify anything other than support for a sitting president's ideas.

Many, MANY, murders who sit on death row have prison-tattoos of crosses on their arms and bodies. The fact they have a cross doesn't tarnish the cross for those who see it as a symbol of hope, does it?

All this nonsense started with the idea that symbols could harm us. They can't. We've got to stay off this path -- we actually have snowflakes flipping out when they see a Confederate Flag. It's beyond nutty. I saw a video where a woman was insisting an officer arrest a man who had one on his truck. She really thought it was illegal.

Don't feed those trolls.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
I stared and stared at his hand. I cocked my head to both sides. For the life of me, I can't find the MAGA inscription.

Click on the picture to enlarge it.. I can read  "MAGA forever" twice "United we stand" and "USA"

But, in the end -- even if it's there -- who cares?

I'm sure if a killer flashed a black lives matter symbol you'd care, hell the whole right wing blabosphere would talk about nothing else for the next 6 months and use that one killer holding one symbol to denigrate all black lives matter people.  You can bank on it.

My question remains wtf - this guy just killed the head of the Gambino crime family.    Both why flash MAGA in court and why kill the head of the Gambino crime family are WTF worthy.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 09:42:51 AM by Pepsi »

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1018
    • View Profile
Click on the picture to enlarge it.. I can read  "MAGA forever" twice "United we stand" and "USA"

I'm sure if a killer flashed a black lives matter symbol you'd care, hell the whole right wing blabosphere would talk about nothing else for the next 6 months and use that one killer holding one symbol to denigrate all black lives matter people.  You can bank on it.

My question remains wtf - this guy just killed the head of the Gambino crime family.    Both why flash MAGA in court and why kill the head of the Gambino crime family are WTF worthy.

Is the killing of the head of the Gambino crime family a horrible loss?? How is standing behind the President and our country a horrible thing? Although you seem to think so, Pepsi. Are you twisted enough to think he killed the guy for the President?? Is that what you are trying so desperately to insinuate?

It seems that you will jump on anything and everything that you believe makes the President look bad, whether it's true or not.

And I will ask again......... Pepsi, why are you so hoping for the demise of this country?? Just so you can say, "I told you so!"?
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Are you twisted enough to think he killed the guy for the President??

When it comes to terrorists like the Boston marathon bombers you're able to come up with all sorts of wacky conspiracy theories, but now, nothing?   

Come on don't disappoint me...   You have 2 clues: MAGA and Mafia.  Go!

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

Yes, I see it -- both times. Thanks.

That's an interesting comparison. Some killers probably DO identify with BLM -- maybe even have it tattooed on their bodies somewhere. You're right, however, that drawing it on one's hand and showing it in court is a little odd - it makes it more of a statement than just having a tattoo. Almost as though he's trying to draw an inference.

Okay, I'll give you this one. It's a wtf moment. I have to say I don't think the association he's trying to draw with MAGA will keep him safe from members of the Gambino family.

And, what the heck is the circle drawn in the middle of his palm labeled "Me" supposed to mean?

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
I have to say I don't think the association he's trying to draw with MAGA will keep him safe from members of the Gambino family.

Yeah maybe there's something there, what is he hoping to get out of it - a pardon  ???   allegiance with the white power dudes in jail  ???   

The crime does not make sense.   Reports say he says he was high on marijuana and feared for his life and didn't know the guy was head of an infamous crime family.. none of it makes sense..

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Yeah maybe there's something there, what is he hoping to get out of it - a pardon  ???   allegiance with the white power dudes in jail  ???   

The crime does not make sense.   Reports say he says he was high on marijuana and feared for his life and didn't know the guy was head of an infamous crime family.. none of it makes sense..

They're calling him "Dead Man Walking," and the reason is obvious. He's not going to live to see his old age.

I think he may be a little off -- he once tried to perform a citizen's arrest on the Mayor. Not sure I buy the part about the mob boss not letting him date his niece. It sounds to me like the boss didn't know Comello, since Comello appears to have backed into the guy's car and then gone to ring his doorbell, as if he was just another guy reporting an accidental bump to the owner. Doesn't seem as though Cali recognized him.

The MAGA thing is odd -- maybe you're right and he's trying to identify himself someway with the President in hopes of being granted a pardon -- or maybe (in his mind) he thinks it signifies power of some sort.

https://www.nj.com/crime/2019/03/what-we-know-about-anthony-comello-the-mob-killer-arrested-in-nj.html

At any rate, I think the kid's days are numbered.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
The real motive? Sources now believe Cali didn’t like Comello hanging around a particular woman in the mob boss’ family — and the younger man, who is not a mobster, was so outraged by this slight that he slaughtered one of the most dangerous Mafiosi in the country to get revenge.

Cali’s niece was at the don’s mansion at the time of the hit, the sources told The Post — and may have been the subject of the dispute.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/16/nypd-identifies-suspect-in-slaying-of-gambino-crime-boss-frank-cali/

--turns out the crime boss was right to be concerned about the guy dating his niece

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
how in the hell does MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN get such a visceral reaction from you?

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
how in the hell does MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN get such a visceral reaction from you?

Murderers and terrorists who get a visceral reaction from me.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Murderers and terrorists who get a visceral reaction from me.

then you should have a problem with the terrorist ties of certain members of congress?
and perhaps the Fast and Furious deal by Obama/holder?
The Benghazi terrorist attack?