Author Topic: First Nonbinary has message: Beware the Trans Scam  (Read 62 times)

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1724
    • View Profile
First Nonbinary has message: Beware the Trans Scam
« on: March 16, 2019, 01:37:16 PM »
First man Recognized As ‘Nonbinary’ In US Regrets Taking Hormones, Warns Against Trans ‘Sham’

Media wouldn’t be covering this one…

Via Christian Post:

The first man in the United States to be legally recognized as “nonbinary” now says it was a “sham,” and notes that mainstream media and LGBT organizations treat him as though he does not exist.

In a Monday article in the Daily Signal, Jamie Shupe, a man who recently desisted back to his biological sex, explained that four years ago he wrote about his decision to live “authentically” as the woman he said he always had been in The New York Times. Three years ago, he asserted he was nonbinary — neither male nor female — and was allowed to identify as such by the state of Oregon. He was the first person in the United States where a “third” sex was formally designated on his legal documents.

“Now, I want to live again as the man that I am,” Shupe wrote Monday, elaborating that while he took hormones and participated in “medical transgenderism” for several years, he never had surgery to remove his genitals and today considers himself lucky.

“But that’s not to say I got off scot-free. My psyche is eternally scarred, and I’ve got a host of health issues from the grand medical experiment,” he said.

Shupe went on to detail how the transgender community billed life as the opposite sex as wonderful and fulfilling when in fact it only made him more miserable. His confusion was compounded by medical professionals who now write letters saying their gender-confused patients were essentially born in the wrong body, a notion government agencies and courts of law have validated.
Keep reading…

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1801
    • View Profile
Re: First Nonbinary has message: Beware the Trans Scam
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 02:03:12 PM »
Hey CJ.
I do not know what to say about
these freaky deaky people.
They are lost souls.
absolutely nothing will be found. there is nothing to be found.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 971
    • View Profile
Re: First Nonbinary has message: Beware the Trans Scam
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 02:59:10 PM »
Hey CJ.
I do not know what to say about
these freaky deaky people.
They are lost souls.

It's quite clear that these people suffer from mental issues. If you read the article, he claims to have suffered with mental issues, including PTSD. Instead of addressing or helping these people the LGTB community basically threatened him when he wanted to be a male again.

It's quite clear that instead of being helped with his issues taken advantage of and he was harmed even further. I feel bad for the children whose parents don't realize what is really going on with them, especially when permanent physical changes are made.

Read the article here:  https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/10/i-was-americas-first-non-binary-person-it-was-all-a-sham/
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin