Author Topic: Anyone Surprised?  (Read 67 times)

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1639
    • View Profile
Anyone Surprised?
« on: March 15, 2019, 12:57:27 PM »
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online PMF2

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 257
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Surprised?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 02:37:53 PM »

I'll need to look into exactly what these "cuts" incorporate. But, we do have a problem with SS that the democrats want to tax us into the poor house over.

We have to care for our elderly -- I firmly believe that -- but it shouldn't cost so much. If you remember back when Obama was pumping the PPACA, I specifically said that I was for single-payer and against forcing Americans to buy into private health insurance. We could still do the same thing, and, in doing so, we could afford to pay all medical costs for the elderly and the poor. But, we can't do it by supporting both the health industry and the insurance industry. We're paying way more than we should when we do that.

Many conservatives have gotten mad at me over my position, but my position is fiscally doable -- what we have now is not.

Then there's the little issue of white American citizens having fewer (or no) children, which means we really need  to expand our foreign worker programs (not illegals) in order to put more money in the SS coffers. But, that's a whole different thread my old friend. 

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1801
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 08:10:33 PM »
BernieSanders.com?
You are funny peps!
absolutely nothing will be found. there is nothing to be found.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1724
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 12:25:58 PM »
Bernie's supporters want everything for free...without thinking.....Nothing is free in this world.  Pepsi should know that.  Unless pepsi is unemployed and on the welfare rolls..... he will be paying for it.