Author Topic: Stormy the Whore Burns More Bridges  (Read 51 times)

Online PMF2

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 257
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Stormy the Whore Burns More Bridges
« on: March 13, 2019, 06:46:10 AM »
She even goes after her once-loved lawyer.

This gal is the epitome of someone who can't be trusted -- someone who is out for herself and who cares not a fig about anyone else.

WASHINGTON – Stormy Daniels called it “adorable” that ex-lawyer Michael Avenatti said he fired her during a speech to women at a private DC social club on Tuesday night.

“He knew that I was unhappy and looking for new counsel,” she told hundreds of women at The Wing, a private social club.

Daniels explained that the media-savvy lawyer pulled an “I quit” so “you can’t fire me.”
https://nypost.com/2019/03/12/stormy-daniels-slams-avenatti-says-cohen-is-dumber-than-herpes-at-dc-event/

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1639
    • View Profile
Re: Stormy the Whore Burns More Bridges
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 02:11:59 PM »
This gal is the epitome of someone who can't be trusted -- someone who is out for herself and who cares not a fig about anyone else.

Seems like her and Trump, who screwed "the whore" shortly after his wife gave birth to his son, make a good couple actually.
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online PMF2

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 02:39:10 PM »
Seems like her and Trump, who screwed "the whore" shortly after his wife gave birth to his son, make a good couple actually.

I'm not really interested in who's a good match for whom, but this gal is as nasty as it gets.

And, stupid, too.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1639
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 03:17:29 PM »
I'm not really interested in who's a good match for whom, but this gal is as nasty as it gets.

And, stupid, too.

What about the politician who had sex with her and paid her $130k to shut up about it?  Any reaction about that?
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online PMF2

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 04:22:04 PM »
What about the politician who had sex with her and paid her $130k to shut up about it?  Any reaction about that?

I dunno about that one. Trump is far from the only president who's had mistresses, hookers and one night stands. A woman who spreads her legs for money and then thinks she's going to blackmail a sitting president is stupid -- plain and simple.

But, if you are going to apply the term "stupid" to presidents who cavort with ladies of the night, you're going to have to add Bill Clinton, Warren Harding, JFK to the list of "stupid" presidents -- among many.

Or, are you just being hypocritical?