Author Topic: All living ex-Presidents refute Trump's lie  (Read 209 times)

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1755
    • View Profile
Re: All living ex-Presidents refute Trump's lie
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 02:45:08 PM »
Trump lied.   That's not half full or half empty, that's completely empty.   There's no positive spin about it.

yesyes...this is what you say all the time.  And then you ignore the lies of your manchild president Obamao which leads me to believe you wouldn't know a lie if it was staring you in the face...which he did.    Please.   you insult our intelligence.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1755
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 03:04:48 PM »
To a cult follower the lie is music. They can't be lied to enough.

wah wah wah wah wah Wah Wah WAH WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 994
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 03:08:13 PM »
Trump lied.   That's not half full or half empty, that's completely empty.   There's no positive spin about it.

He did not lie. And the Demorats are doing everything to bring him into the worst light possible instead of working for the Americans.
Pepsi, you would believe anything bad about the President even if it isn’t true because it’s what you want to hear, not because it’s necessarily true.

All the Liberal idiots that you hold dear were all for building a wall until Trump wanted one. All they are worried about is protecting the Deep State and all the crimes it has allowed rather than to build up this country and protect the very people that have them their jobs.
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1654
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 04:40:12 PM »
He did not lie. And the Demorats are doing everything to bring him into the worst light possible instead of working for the Americans.
Pepsi, you would believe anything bad about the President even if it isn’t true because it’s what you want to hear, not because it’s necessarily true.

All the Liberal idiots that you hold dear were all for building a wall until Trump wanted one. All they are worried about is protecting the Deep State and all the crimes it has allowed rather than to build up this country and protect the very people that have them their jobs.

“This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me and they all know it, some of them have told me that we should have done it.” ~dipshit

SO, if all living presidents have denied saying this, which president do you think Trump was talking about?  Lincoln?
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 994
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2019, 05:34:49 PM »
“This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me and they all know it, some of them have told me that we should have done it.” ~dipshit

SO, if all living presidents have denied saying this, which president do you think Trump was talking about?  Lincoln?

Publicly they may have denied it. Privately might be another thing.  How do you know?? Were you in the room?

The Liberally biased media will tell your little ears and eyes just what they think you want to hear and or read. You are being duped!! But, I guess you like that.  ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin