Author Topic: FYI- Pres. Trump just defined what he meant by "Mexico will pay for the wall"  (Read 705 times)

Offline leecross

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 61
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Of all the really, really stupid shit the morons blurt out this one is the dumbest. This asshole works for us not the other way around. Just because 30% to 40% of the electorate are morons doesn't make them legitimate.

93% of ALL Americans want the wall!

Offline leecross

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Trump is *so rich* like he likes to tell us.. We could use the taxes Trump pays to fund the wall.. oh, that's right, he doesn't pay taxes because he's "smart".

Fuck this guy...

I bet he would screw you and you would like it.

Offline leecross

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Sequence of events:

During the campaign Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Mexico said: fuck you we won't pay for your wall

Now Trump wants US tax payers to pay for the wall.

US tax payers: fuck you we won't pay for your wall

US Taxpayers WANT the wall built to keep those who are not welcome here OUT.

Maybe that is why you oppose it.

You would be kept out.

Offline leecross

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Sequence of events:

During the campaign Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Mexico said: fuck you we won't pay for your wall

Now Trump wants US tax payers to pay for the wall.

US tax payers: fuck you we won't pay for your wall

The wall was ALWAYS planned to be paid for with taxpayer money and then repaid with funds generated or realized after the fact or separate from the wall, but relating to Mexican interaction.

Your ignorance is showing.

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1666
    • View Profile
Stop posting such silliness, please.

Do you have a better translation?
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1965
    • View Profile
The wall was ALWAYS planned to be paid for with taxpayer money and then repaid with funds generated or realized after the fact or separate from the wall, but relating to Mexican interaction.

Your ignorance is showing.
Almost every border patrol and ICE agent say the
wall works.  It is stupid ignorant American
hating liberal politicians who have not a
clue to the reality of the facts.
Pathetic traitors.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Online NotDougRĀ”ch

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 13
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

93% of ALL Americans want the wall!

Poppycock.  I would appreciate from now on that you would post a link so that your source of information can be evaluated as to its veracity and as per forum regs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2019/01/11/americans-dont-want-trumps-border-wall-heres-what-they-think-should-happen-instead/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.581f82327805
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 06:29:44 PM by DougR”ch »
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1051
    • View Profile
Poppycock.  I would appreciate from now on that you would post a link so that your source of information can be evaluated as to its veracity and as per forum regs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2019/01/11/americans-dont-want-trumps-border-wall-heres-what-they-think-should-happen-instead/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.581f82327805

WaPo?? Liberal bias at it's best. If you ask the right people, you get the right answers.
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
ļæ½ ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online NotDougRĀ”ch

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 13
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
WaPo?? Liberal bias at it's best. If you ask the right people, you get the right answers.

I agree in that I asked the right people for the right answers. Here's a link in case you're interested in how many Pulitzer prizes for journalism "WaPo" has been awarded. Feel free to post the link where the 93% figure came from, though. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+pulitzers+has+washington+post+won&oq=how+many+pulitzers+washingot&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.11151j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Offline leecross

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Of all the really, really stupid shit the morons blurt out this one is the dumbest. This asshole works for us not the other way around. Just because 30% to 40% of the electorate are morons doesn't make them legitimate.

You remind me of someone who knows your faction of believers is not mainstream but you are trying to help your cause gain greater cred and you know it is a losing effort but you have no fallback position because you are a true believer.

And so you had better think of how to ...

Wait a minute.

You aren't American.

Never mind.

Offline leecross

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
I agree in that I asked the right people for the right answers. Here's a link in case you're interested in how many Pulitzer prizes for journalism "WaPo" has been awarded. Feel free to post the link where the 93% figure came from, though. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+pulitzers+has+washington+post+won&oq=how+many+pulitzers+washingot&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.11151j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulitzer_Prize_for_National_Reporting

Will they have to give back the award after everyone recognizes there was no Russia interference, contrary to the WaPo's Fake News Reportage?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 02:47:05 AM by leecross »

Offline leecross

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

You will note the writer or editor reflects their Leftist bias with a headline declaring the NEGATIVE view rather the MAJORITY poll results which are that 93% say that immigration IS A PROBLEM!

Just 7% of Americans say illegal immigration 'not a problem' at all: Poll

More at link.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/5/only-7-percent-of-americans-say-illegal-immigratio/

Offline leecross

• Jr. NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile