Author Topic: Why I don't vote Republican  (Read 160 times)

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 968
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
Why I don't vote Republican
« on: January 09, 2019, 11:26:13 AM »

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1755
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't vote Republican
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 04:15:29 PM »
Nor do I.  I vote for people who put this country First, the People first and have good sense.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1654
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 05:15:16 PM »
Nor do I.  I vote for people who put this country First, the People first and have good sense.

Seems to me you are a fan of a guy who puts Russia first.
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 05:22:31 PM »
Seems to me you are a fan of a guy who puts Russia first.

this from a guy who's president Obama promised them a better deal when he was re-elected and the sec of state sold them 20% of our Uranium stores?    You need to wise up bud and stop listening to trump hating lying Fake news media.   

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1654
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 05:23:51 PM »
this from a guy who's president Obama promised them a better deal when he was re-elected and the sec of state sold them 20% of our Uranium stores?    You need to wise up bud and stop listening to trump hating lying Fake news media.

You may have missed the news yesterday that Trump's campaign manager shared voter polling data with Russian intelligence.    There would be no President Trump without the help of Russia.  Period.
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 08:10:11 PM »
You may have missed the news yesterday that Trump's campaign manager shared voter polling data with Russian intelligence.    There would be no President Trump without the help of Russia.  Period.

no.  that is not it.   MUELLER has ACCUSED him of doing that.

http://time.com/5497131/paul-manafort-accused-sharing-polling-data/

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 09:31:11 PM »

Looks like you need to read the update.

New York Times Makes Major Correction to Report on Manafort and Russian Oligarch

New York Times Makes Major Correction to Report on Manafort and Russian Oligarch

New York Times has made a significant edit to their report on Paul Manafort‘s sharing of Trump campaign polling data with an associate believed to be connected to Russian intelligence.

There’s been a great deal of commotion lately after Manafort’s legal team botched a series of court redactions and inadvertently revealed that he gave campaign data to his former business partner, Konstantin Kilimnik. When the Times initially reported on the news, they said Manafort had his former campaign deputy Rick Gates pass the data to Kilimnik so it could be relayed to Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch closely tied to the Kremlin.

On Wednesday, the Times made a correction to their piece, saying Manafort actually wanted Kilimnik to direct the data to Ukrainian oligarchs Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Deripaska. This is not a typo error, a misspelling. It's different people in a different country for heaven's sake! How is this not intentionally starting a false narrative and then "correcting" it, knowing the correction wouldn't get a tenth of the visibility the initial story did?!

And the MSM wonder why they are so distrusted and disliked/hated!

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1840
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 09:19:29 AM »
Prove it. Period..............
the evidence is right in front of our eyes in dozens of ways
that Trump is compromised and/or working for Vladimir Putin