Author Topic: Never Troll the King of Trolls  (Read 213 times)

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1850
    • View Profile
Never Troll the King of Trolls
« on: January 19, 2019, 08:56:05 PM »
I am loving this.   So...quick rundown.

Pelosi hits trump with a cancellation of the SotU.  Media exalts her.

The President Cancels her Junket Tour one hour before take off and we get to see the bus come back to the capitol building with miffed leftists debarking.  LOLOLOL    Now I gotta ask any way and all America is asking....why do these twatwaffles get to take off on an overseas junket at OUR EXPENSE while the government is shut down and the democrats are sooooooooo concerned about out of work government workers.  Well how upset are you when you decide to take off on a trip...and on the weekend of the Right to life march which wasn't covered...but the Women's march of leftists, pro-aborts and muslimas was covered in all their Toxic Feminism.

Well.  Needless to say, after Trump's move the media can talk of nothing but the president's childishness.   I'll tell you who's childishness was exposed.  The dems and the medias...and don't think America doesn't SEE IT.

Nancy says no deal on wall.

Trump comes out today and offers a compromise...something the left said it would not do.  Offering something for these DACA fools for Wall Money.  NOW, twatwaffles...the ball is in your court...and to be quite honest...you are not looking so good right now.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL   DANG I LOVE THIS PRESIDENT!!!

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 339
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Never Troll the King of Trolls
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 06:31:04 AM »
While I didn't vote for Trump, I do enjoy seeing the liberals getting a dose of their own medicine.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1665
    • View Profile
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1850
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 11:51:26 AM »
fake news.

We conducted a SurveyMonkey Audience poll on a national sample from January 15-16. We had 1,095 respondents for a margin of error of about +/-3.11%.  LOLOLOLOL

survey. monkey?   LOLOLPLOPOLOLOL

Offline PMF2

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 339
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 12:26:42 PM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/government-shutdown-poll-americans-blame-trump-dont-like-strategy-2019-1

While it's true that Americans are blaming the GOP more than they are Democrats right now, the numbers are much closer.

About six-in-ten Americans (61%) disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of negotiations over the shutdown. An almost equal share (60%) disapproves of Republican congressional leaders on this score, and 53% disapprove of how Democratic leaders in Congress are performing.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/18/americans-view-this-shutdown-much-as-they-did-past-ones-negatively-and-with-much-anxiety/