Author Topic: Individual 1  (Read 287 times)

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1610
    • View Profile
Re: Individual 1
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2018, 11:48:43 AM »
Yes, trying to influence an election by violating campaign finance law with a payout to Stormy Daniels and a Playboy model.
And still no charges?
Remember you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 272
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2018, 11:49:49 AM »
Yes, trying to influence an election by violating campaign finance law with a payout to Stormy Daniels and a Playboy model.

That’s bad enough, being felonies and with Cohen’s interactions with the Russians in the process.  But perhaps more troubling is the Moscow Trump Tower deal and the email hacking.

The Trump organization was working a deal to develop a property in Moscow, offering a free penthouse to Putin as an inducement.  Perhaps in return for this, and/or getting help with hacking into the Dems emails along with getting the help of the Internet Research Agency to help swing the election, the Russian sanctions would be dropped following a successful outcome in the election.  That entire deal ended on the day that the email hacking became public in the media.

They’ve been lying about it since, which also shows how the Russians compromised Trump.  It wasn’t a secret from the Russians.  It was just a secret from us, while we were trying to decide on a President.

These people are intimately intertwined with the Russians, which is the reason for all of the lying.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 272
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 11:53:00 AM »
And still no charges?

Dufus, you don’t just go charge the top guy right away in an investigation like this.  You work your way up the food chain.

They probably can’t even charge the President, but it can be referred to Congress for action.

We’re not at the end of this yet by any means.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 11:54:27 AM »
That’s bad enough, being felonies and with Cohen’s interactions with the Russians in the process.  But perhaps more troubling is the Moscow Trump Tower deal and the email hacking.

The Trump organization was working a deal to develop a property in Moscow, offering a free penthouse to Putin as an inducement.  Perhaps in return for this, and/or getting help with hacking into the Dems emails along with getting the help of the Internet Research Agency to help swing the election, the Russian sanctions would be dropped following a successful outcome in the election.  That entire deal ended on the day that the email hacking became public in the media.

They’ve been lying about it since, which also shows how the Russians compromised Trump.  It wasn’t a secret from the Russians.  It was just a secret from us, while we were trying to decide on a President.

These people are intimately intertwined with the Russians, which is the reason for all of the lying.

Remember you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 890
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2018, 12:08:49 PM »
Why even bother with Shit Hook? The moron has nothing to offer.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 12:19:53 PM »
Why even bother with Shit Hook? The moron has nothing to offer.
So you DO read our posts?
Thought so, loser, liar, and traitor!

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2018, 12:22:46 PM »
 hurricanehook

« Reply #20 on: Today at 12:19:53 PM »

LikeQuote

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 816
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2018, 01:32:29 PM »
You can't answer my questions, moron.
--That's the first reasonable statement you've made on this thread, BaGua. Of course I can't answer them. They're based on a false premise. The only questions that can be answered are those rooted in truth. That's Logic 101, BaGua. I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2018, 02:54:21 PM »
--That's the first reasonable statement you've made on this thread, BaGua. Of course I can't answer them. They're based on a false premise. The only questions that can be answered are those rooted in truth. That's Logic 101, BaGua. I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

You're a liar. Everyone knows you're a liar,.and a moron, and an asshole. You have no credibility. You have no standing.

Now answer the questions asshole. Cut the crap. No one cares about your bullshit.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 844
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2018, 06:53:18 PM »
You're a liar. Everyone knows you're a liar,.and a moron, and an asshole. You have no credibility. You have no standing.

Now answer the questions asshole. Cut the crap. No one cares about your bullshit.

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 816
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2018, 10:08:03 PM »
Now answer the questions asshole.

--Earlier today in Reply #11, you correctly concluded that I can't answer your questions. Later, in Reply #22, I fully agreed with you and even explained the logic of why that is the case. Now you're back here demanding that I answer them again.

Maybe you should get some sleep BaGua. Have another look at your mess in the morning and see if you can figure out where you went wrong.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2018, 10:37:12 PM »
--Earlier today in Reply #11, you correctly concluded that I can't answer your questions. Later, in Reply #22, I fully agreed with you and even explained the logic of why that is the case. Now you're back here demanding that I answer them again.

Maybe you should get some sleep BaGua. Have another look at your mess in the morning and see if you can figure out where you went wrong.

I don't accept your lies, or your dumbass games.

You can't answer my questions because you're a moron. That's the same reason why I don't take advice from you.

Offline Q

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 51
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2018, 08:59:43 AM »

Offline Q

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2018, 09:00:50 AM »
you correctly concluded that I can't answer your questions.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Q

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2018, 12:20:59 PM »
--I like the name: Nominator of the next one, two, or three Supreme Court Justices.
:-\

Newly confirmed Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh sided with liberals in declining to hear a case that could have allowed states to defund Planned Parenthood in state Medicaid programs.
8)