Author Topic: Is that "Russian collusion" thing still going on?  (Read 3953 times)

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 897
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Is that "Russian collusion" thing still going on?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 06:04:54 PM »
I told you why. Many others have too. You are a liar. You talk in circles. You talk around people. You posture. You are xenophobic, homophobic, and you are an affected twit.

When you say you don't know that, Mornac, you're lying.

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1102
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 06:49:06 PM »
Mornac the answer to that is readily available to you. The fact that you ask here is further evidence that you are a moron.

Me, waiting for Mueller's report on Russian Collusion:

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Katsrdelicious

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 193
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 08:16:35 AM »
I have enough information to be persuaded that he is a traitor, a fraud, and a criminal. It would be possible that the facts are not as I understand them to be, but unlikely. In fact it is likely that the.facts are more damning.

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+Plot+to+Destroy+Democracy:+How+Putin+and+His+Spies+Are+Undermining+America+and+Dismantling+the+West&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLVT9c3NEwzM0wpNqzKAwBjyQ-vEQAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ28PVuf3dAhVK4YMKHa3AAs0QgOQBCM4BMB0&biw=360&bih=716
We are near 2 years into this and yet Mueller has yet to bring anything before the courts or public that would substantiate any of your claims. Two years.................

If Trump is truly as evil and detrimental to the office as you have persistently proclaimed then is Mueller negligent or does he not give a shit and is running cover for the man? 

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 10:14:59 AM »
We are near 2 years into this and yet Mueller has yet to bring anything before the courts or public that would substantiate any of your claims. Two years.................

If Trump is truly as evil and detrimental to the office as you have persistently proclaimed then is Mueller negligent or does he not give a shit and is running cover for the man?

You are a moron.

I I make no claims. I get my information from the news, moron. I don't self emolate on Fox bullshit like you do, and I operate at a much level than you. Mueller will have the final say, not you or your cult leaders.

You are a moron.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 646
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2018, 12:45:36 PM »
As major investigations go, it is on par with most others, timewise.  How long is it supposed to take, 5 days like the Kavanaugh farce?  What a joke.   ::)

I'm curious, Kats, why do you imagine Drumpf refuses to disclose his tax returns?  "Because he doesn't have to" is not an answer.  Of course he is hiding something.  That's logical.  Lying Hillary made hers public.  It's my belief that he'll be in big trouble if the democrats take the house and subpoena those documents.   Of course, Kavanaugh could step in and block that if Drumpf goes to court, which is why Drumpf was ardently pushing his nomination.   ::)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:50:27 PM by Lt. Columbo »

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2178
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2018, 12:59:59 PM »
I told you why. Many others have too. You are a liar. You talk in circles. You talk around people. You posture. You are xenophobic, homophobic, and you are an affected twit.

When you say you don't know that, Mornac, you're lying.

and yet...you...are the hysterical one. 
and Epstein didn't kill himself

Ciarmella, Ciarmella, Men have named you.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2018, 01:07:18 PM »
As major investigations go, it is on par with most others, timewise.  How long is it supposed to take, 5 days like the Kavanaugh farce?  What a joke.   ::)

I'm curious, Kats, why do you imagine Drumpf refuses to disclose his tax returns?  "Because he doesn't have to" is not an answer.  Of course he is hiding something.  That's logical.  Lying Hillary made hers public.  It's my belief that he'll be in big trouble if the democrats take the house and subpoena those documents.   Of course, Kavanaugh could step in and block that if Drumpf goes to court, which is why Drumpf was ardently pushing his nomination.   ::)

okay...when you aren't getting anywhere on this worthless Mueller investigation you can fall back on the nyt Tax fraud hoax.  LOLOL

you guys.  pathetic.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2018, 01:12:06 PM »

Citing facts to these cult followers is pointless. They believe in a man who has told over 5,000 lies since taking office.

The only thing these morons understand is repeated crushing defeat.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2018, 01:20:02 PM »
This will chase her away. 
Where did you go to college, what was your major, what way your GPA and how much was tuition?   ;D

There's a difference between a leftist and a liberal but that's another topic.

I was a lib in high school and college.  Getting out in the real world working changed my attitude PDQ.    I was travelling working for Gulf Oil.  They were liberal to a degree and that began to have an impact on my thinking.  Changing it because it neither felt right or worked right.      I got interested in the news and paid attention. I didn't have a lib professor in my ear all the time and I matured and became self aware.   My mother had always been a republican but she didn't drum it into our heads.. Apparently it TOOK anyway...thankfully.   
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:26:23 PM by Lt. Columbo »

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »
why do you think any of us must answer your prying questions?   I am not giving you info about anything other than I choose.   And think about this.  I don't care if you believe me or not.   Your opinion of what goes on in my life is of no importance to me.       I don't know if you are a college grad or not.  Your arrogance and ignorance tell me you went to a deeply liberal college of some kind.   Whatever your GPA was i'm sure it was inflated. 

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2018, 02:54:35 PM »
This will chase her away. 
Where did you go to college, what was your major, what way your GPA and how much was tuition?   ;D

Who cares where the miserable bitch goes.to spread her lies? No one listens to her here. She is the epitome of the proverbial sound of one.hand clapping.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2018, 05:23:09 PM »
Who cares where the miserable bitch goes.to spread her lies? No one listens to her here. She is the epitome of the proverbial sound of one.hand clapping.
She never attended any college.  She made it all up.  She lied. It's obvious. 

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2018, 05:27:06 PM »
why do you think any of us must answer your prying questions?   I am not giving you info about anything other than I choose.   And think about this.  I don't care if you believe me or not.   Your opinion of what goes on in my life is of no importance to me.       I don't know if you are a college grad or not.  Your arrogance and ignorance tell me you went to a deeply liberal college of some kind.   Whatever your GPA was i'm sure it was inflated.
You are the one who brought up your "education."  I was only following up.  It's called a "discussion board."  I would think the liar police here would be on the case, but they're asleep at the wheel again.   ::) 

Offline Katsrdelicious

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2018, 05:50:16 PM »
You are a moron.

I I make no claims. I get my information from the news, moron. I don't self emolate on Fox bullshit like you do, and I operate at a much level than you. Mueller will have the final say, not you or your cult leaders.

You are a moron.
You do nothing but bitch, try to insult, try to build yourself up and make claims.

Two years, does Mueller not realize the seriousness of having a traitor in office? You should be up in arms that he's dragging his feet.

Offline Katsrdelicious

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2018, 05:54:05 PM »

Not going to imagine. There's much of that here already. Paragraph 2 substantiates that you are much a part of that.

Two years is a long way from 5 days.