Author Topic: 12 Reasons to Question the Truthfulness of Kavanaugh’s Accuser  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 628
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Reasons to Question the Truthfulness of Kavanaugh’s Accuser
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2018, 07:57:43 PM »
An apology?? For what?? What about all the shit you claim about me??

Why is it you are allowed to claim crap about people that you know isn't even remotely true and no one else here is allowed to make a mistake?? Why is it you think you are allowed to post idiot videos and butt photos, yet no one else has any room here??

Who the hell are you?? Just a smarmy little toad.

A mistake?   My videos and photos have nothing to do with journalism. There is nothing fake about them.  You post fake news.  That's the difference.   ::)

I really don't know why Mornac didn't catch that, but then, he's not known for diligent sourcing either.   ::)

Online Observer

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1388
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2018, 11:00:36 PM »
Time to "ranger up"  ::)

What the fuck would you know about "Ranger up"?

Don't use words you don't understand.
"If Trump wins, I will quit this forum forever on Nov. 9th." - Flyboy the liar.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2018, 10:00:55 AM »
Have you ever been able to make a single post without a swear word?  And you were a moderator?  Nice pick, Pepsi.  I wonder why you didn't call out Holly for posting this lie.  This picture was not Dr. Ford.  She said it was.  Holly the liar posting fake news. And where was "Obs" when this went down?
 AWOL.  Observer turns his back when his side lies.  "Who is going to pay for the wall?  Mexico!"  - Trump the liar.  You need to ranger up. 

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1206
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2018, 10:29:59 AM »
Have you ever been able to make a single post without a swear word?  And you were a moderator?  Nice pick, Pepsi.  I wonder why you didn't call out Holly for posting this lie.  This picture was not Dr. Ford.  She said it was.  Holly the liar posting fake news. And where was "Obs" when this went down?
 AWOL.  Observer turns his back when his side lies.  "Who is going to pay for the wall?  Mexico!"  - Trump the liar.  You need to ranger up.

did you see what mexico did when trump made new rules for nafta.    don't discount yet that mexico won't be paying for the wall.    You don't want a wall..you don't want mexico to pay for anything. You want us poor and weak and enslaved to democrats.

You want this country reduced to third world status. 
That's not gonna happen as long as trump is president.

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 878
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2018, 10:40:56 AM »

He was my pick. My mistake.

And then I took Johnhp's side against Poseurver. I erred there too as Johnhp is as odious and obnoxious as Poseurver. Radicals are radicals. Horseshoe theory and all of that.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 768
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 11, 2018, 11:46:20 AM »
Nice pick, Pepsi.  I wonder why you didn't call out Holly for posting this lie.  This picture was not Dr. Ford.  She said it was.
--Excuse me but Holly is a woman. If she said that it's apicture of Dr. Ford, what right do you have to deny it? Haven't you learned anything from the liberal idiot ploy of the past two weeks? Now apologize.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1206
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2018, 11:52:01 AM »
He was my pick. My mistake.

And then I took Johnhp's side against Poseurver. I erred there too as Johnhp is as odious and obnoxious as Poseurver. Radicals are radicals. Horseshoe theory and all of that.

so you're saying your discernment button has not been reset.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 799
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2018, 06:21:03 PM »
--Excuse me but Holly is a woman. If she said that it's apicture of Dr. Ford, what right do you have to deny it? Haven't you learned anything from the liberal idiot ploy of the past two weeks? Now apologize.

Mornac, thank you! ;)

It's no wonder LtColumbo has never been married, he gets his jollies by verbally abusing women. He probably believes they deserve it.  ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online Observer

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2018, 07:55:45 PM »
Have you ever been able to make a single post without a swear word?

I am quite capable of it. Vulgarity is a tool. It is a tool best used when talking to ignorant, lying, dishonorable sacks of shit like you on whom cordial discussion is wasted.

And you were a moderator?

The best this forum ever had.

I wonder why you didn't call out Holly for posting this lie.  This picture was not Dr. Ford.  She said it was.

I don't know Ford. I don't know what she looked like 30 years ago and probably would not recognize her if I saw her walking down the street today. Saying that Holly lies suggests that she KNEW that was not a picture of Ford when she posted it. I doubt she did. If she posted the picture in good faith, it was a mistake, not a lie. If you knew she made a mistake and you are accusing her of lying, it is YOU who is the liar. Since we know from past history that you are in fact a liar, and a disgusting pile of dog dung, that is a reasonable assumption.

You need to ranger up.

Little pile of Velleity, you may wish you were a Ranger, but you aren't fit to lick the sweat off a Ranger's balls.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »
Your profligate use of profanity is a sign of deficient upbringing.  My parents did not tolerate that.  It is also a disregard for the forum rules and a total lack of respect for Pepsi. 
It took me just 30 seconds to debunk Holly's fake picture.  You and she could've done the same.  But you chose not to.  That is dishonest or intellectural laziness at best, probaby both.   In fact, she has done this before and will continue to do so.  Most grade schoolers know that the Internet is not to be trusted.  The picture in no way resembled the youthful photo of Dr. Ford that the respected news outlets used.  That was the tipoff.  Only an idiot would not have noticed.    ::)
As for the military, my father, a former Marine warned me to stay out, unless I enjoyed taking orders from dumb hicks from Georgia.  I see now that he was right. 
Calling me a liar while at the same time praising Trump, the world's biggest liar is just, well, plain stupid.   ::)

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 768
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2018, 12:20:28 PM »
Mornac, thank you!
--Don't thank me - thank the left. They're the ones who re-rote the rules on this. Unfortunately for dalibrul, they didn't consult him first. Now he's got to live with it. (Where is he in this anyway?)

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1483
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2018, 12:26:30 PM »
As for the military, my father, a former Marine warned me to stay out, unless I enjoyed taking orders from dumb hicks from Georgia.  I see now that he was right. 
Your daddy warned you to stay out of
the military because he knew you could
never "ranger up". He did not want to be
embarrassed for you.
Sometimes I think it's a shame,
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2018, 10:56:20 AM »
Also, my brother joined the Marines and got out after just 30 days with an honorable medical discharge.  My ex-Marine father answered "Good! Now he won't be wasting four years of his life." 

A good time to recount my encounter with Tony, a 3 -tour squad leader in Iraq, who commanded 11 other men.  We were in a bar and he was venting his demons for me.  6 of his former squad members had since committed suicide.  He even attempted it once himself but failed.  This all would never have happened it not for flag-waving cheerleaders like HurricaneGunnar and Mornac who with their support for Shrub, sent these men to Iraq for a lie.  Post here and have your fun and chuckle all you want.  Make your jokes about suicide.  Those 6 men don't have that luxury.  Nice job.   ::) 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:23:50 PM by Lt. Columbo »

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1483
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2018, 06:43:51 PM »
This all would never have happened it not for flag-waving cheerleaders like HurricaneGunnar and Mornac who with their support for Shrub, sent these men to Iraq for a lie.   
Dalibrul,
please show everyone here, how our government
"made" these men go to Iraq.
Dalibrul, you are a piece of whale shit.
But you know that already.
Sometimes I think it's a shame,
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Online Observer

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2018, 07:56:28 PM »
Also, my brother joined the Marines and got out after just 30 days with an honorable medical discharge.

That is a lie. If he was in only 30 days, he received an "Entry Level Separation". That is not an "Honorable Discharge". There is no such thing as an "Honorable Medical Discharge". An ELS is not good or bad. It just means that the individual was not fit for military service. You might want to check, with only 30 days in service, he may not even be classified as a "Veteran".

There is no reason to even comment on the rest of your post.