Author Topic: How Low Can He Go?  (Read 422 times)

Offline Gunnar

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 56
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: How Low Can He Go?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 06:25:44 PM »
Drag queen?
You just ruffled little boys tail feathers.
At least he admitted liking drag queens.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 825
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 06:39:14 PM »
Oh, that's really mature.  What are you in 4th grade?  That's clever to you?  Now we know what Hillary meant by deplorables.  Show a pic of yourself, hogette, then we'll discuss.  I've been to drag shows where the trannies look far more feminine than you.  And guess what?  My coworker, a woman, married a Chicago cop, also a woman, and they brought me there.  And guess what more?
 They're both Latinas.  It was a good time.  You on, the other hand, attend Klan rallies and neo nazi marches.  That's your idea of a day off.   ::)

Wow!! How very mature of you. What? Are you twelve?? No wonder no one will marry your sorry ass.  :o

You go to Drag Queen shows?? Are you in them also?? And then you hang out with two women who are married to each other?? Who really cares if they are Latinas??

Let me repeat Calypso: I've been curious about your hours.   What do you do?  how much do you make.  Do you have company insurance?  are you a registered voter.  do you use food stamps?   Does your wife have a penis?    Just curious.

Inquiring minds want to know!  :o

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 635
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 10:15:02 PM »
You have no mind.  And if you did, it would not be inquiring.  Re-read your post and you will understand why your husband left you.  Go ahead, tell us where those escaped hijackers are after 17 years.  Do you have any more quotes from George Washington you care to share?  How's that investigation into the staged Vegas massacre that was to distract from the collusion probe coming along?  Any leads yet?  Who was behind it, Hillary or Obama?  Inquiring minds want to know.   ;D

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 10:23:52 PM »
You just ruffled little boys tail feathers.
At least he admitted liking drag queens.

Where did I say that?  They're just people.  I treat them the way I treat anyone, with respect until they betray my trust.  I'm sure there are many drag queens who contribute far more to the good of our society than you do.  And most of them adhering more to Christian tenets than you do.  I had a gay guy cut my hair.  So?  He did a great job and I tipped him 60%.  My bartender was a beautiful girl, except she had a man's voice.  She was a guy.  Who cares?  I had a fantastic endodontist work on my teeth.  He's from Iran or Syria.  Everybody loves the guy.  He teaches other students to become doctors.  He's done so much good here.  Thankfully, there was no travel ban when he came to this country.  But bigots like you would've kept him out. 

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1271
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 10:29:47 PM »
Oh, that's really mature.  What are you in 4th grade?  That's clever to you?  Now we know what Hillary meant by deplorables.  Show a pic of yourself, hogette, then we'll discuss. I've been to drag shows where the trannies look far more feminine than you.  And guess what?  My coworker, a woman, married a Chicago cop, also a woman, and they brought me there.  And guess what more?
 They're both Latinas.  It was a good time.  You on, the other hand, attend Klan rallies and neo nazi marches.  That's your idea of a day off.   ::)

me thinks thou dost protest too much.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2018, 11:27:14 AM »
me thinks you're a divorced miserable person who hides her hate behind Jesus, and who comes here to feel at home with others who do the same. I'd still like to know how a person can attend college and graduate believing in the existence of satan.  That is just really stupid.  But, hey, that's you. 

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 825
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 12:41:26 PM »
You have no mind.  And if you did, it would not be inquiring.  Re-read your post and you will understand why your husband left you.  Go ahead, tell us where those escaped hijackers are after 17 years.  Do you have any more quotes from George Washington you care to share?  How's that investigation into the staged Vegas massacre that was to distract from the collusion probe coming along?  Any leads yet?  Who was behind it, Hillary or Obama?  Inquiring minds want to know.   ;D

FYI: My Husband didn't leave me.

FYI: You couldn't even pass a simple experiment. So much for your sorry ass!  ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1271
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 02:10:55 PM »
We're married, never divorced.  First marriage, only marriage.  But you....you're ...single did you say?   is there some problem???  Hmmmmm?

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1572
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2018, 03:03:08 PM »
We're married, never divorced.  First marriage, only marriage.  But you....you're ...single did you say?   is there some problem???  Hmmmmm?
I do believe flyboy likes *icks , not chicks.
Sometimes I think it's a shame,
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain