Author Topic: Alyssa Milano to Trump, "Leave My Boobs Alone"  (Read 107 times)

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1130
    • View Profile
Alyssa Milano to Trump, "Leave My Boobs Alone"
« on: July 11, 2018, 04:43:06 PM »
By Corinne Weaver | July 11, 2018 2:19 PM EDT

I'm not sure...is she talking about her own boobs or the left in general?

Is it too much to ask that Hollywood types know what they’re talking about before the express their opinions?

Apparently, it is. After a New York Times FAKE NEWS article  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/08/health/world-health-breastfeeding-ecuador-trump.html about the U.S. refusal to sign a U.N.resolution “to promote breastfeeding,” Alyssa Milano and a handful of news sites completely misinterpreted what happened. While the news outlets tried to focus on the U.S.’s reaction to the resolution (withdrawing military aid from Ecuador, which introduced the bill) some people believed the real emphasis was on breastfeeding itself. Capitalism and infant formula became the evil demons of the day.

Re-tweeting a story from the New York Daily News, actress Alyssa Milano wrote, “There’s nothing this man isn’t trying to fuck up.  Leave my boobs alone, @realDonaldTrump.”

The article accused Trump of both calling the New York Times “fake news” and defending the position the Times reported. Even though Trump expressly stated that he had nothing against either position of infant formula or breast feeding, he still came under fire.

Vox wrote a scathing piece on the incident, claiming that the administration “is helping the infant formula industry mislead moms about breastfeeding.”  But apparently that’s not the biggest evil that the Trump administration is participating in. Vox cited a study that claimed that Nestle was responsible for the deaths of millions of infants in sub-Saharan Africa due to their “aggressive marketing campaigns.” But more emphasis was placed on Nestle than the fact that the reason that the infants died was because of the contaminated water mothers mixed in with the formula.

Another dark sin that both the Trump administration and the infant formula industry want to commit, allegedly, is changing the category of infant formula from “breast-milk substitute” to “food.” Which apparently, according to Lucy Sullivan, quoted as the executive director of a women and child nutrition non-profit, “is a public health disaster waiting to happen.”

But … it seems like the biggest issue is just that there should be more emphasis on getting cleaner water for sub-Saharan African countries. But of course, no one wants to talk about that. Instead, bash the evil corporations and the Trump administration. Seems like a rational defense. 

~~~~

Somebody is messing with Hollywood's Water. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 04:45:40 PM by Calypso Jones »

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Alyssa Milano to Trump, "Leave My Boobs Alone"
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 04:51:46 PM »
She has dyslexia...and she does not seem to have had any formal education that amounts to much.    LOLOLOLOLOL

well....I must excuse the mentally deficient.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 774
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 09:08:24 AM »
She has dyslexia...and she does not seem to have had any formal education that amounts to much.    LOLOLOLOLOL

well....I must excuse the mentally deficient.

Don't get me wrong here. Alyssa Milano is a Liberal hater and thinks she can impress people with her fame, but I have to tell you that people with dyslexia ARE NOT "mentally deficient". In fact, most of them have high IQ's.

Alyssa Milano has been dumbed down by Liberal hatred, not by dyslexia.
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 09:29:34 AM »
Don't get me wrong here. Alyssa Milano is a Liberal hater and thinks she can impress people with her fame, but I have to tell you that people with dyslexia ARE NOT "mentally deficient". In fact, most of them have high IQ's.

Alyssa Milano has been dumbed down by Liberal hatred, not by dyslexia.
I agree...but it appears she has used it as a crutch and an excuse not to get an education.   wouldn't have done her any good anyway.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 774
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 10:03:55 AM »
I agree...but it appears she has used it as a crutch and an excuse not to get an education.   wouldn't have done her any good anyway.

My Daughter has dyslexia. I NEVER let her use it for an excuse for anything. She graduated High School with Honors and then went on to 4 years of college to be a history teacher. She also plays the saxophone and clarinet and reads music better than some of her teachers did. She reads books all the time, even the entire Harry Potter series. Dyslexia is no worse than being left handed, they just have to be taught different.

We had a code in our house, "Never say I can't, Always say I'll try!".
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin