Author Topic: Happy 4th of July?  (Read 1360 times)

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 234
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 4th of July?
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2018, 02:11:07 PM »
Well I guess Obama CAN say he has had no scandals if you guys refuse to even see what he's done.   

Just know that Hillary would be president if Obama had been the bestest president evah.  You got over half the country that definitely disagrees with you.  There's a clue in there.

So, you were pestering me for a list of what the Right did to Obama and I provided one.  To what end?  Was there any more you wanted to say about it?

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 851
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2018, 02:32:35 PM »
So, you were pestering me for a list of what the Right did to Obama and I provided one.  To what end?  Was there any more you wanted to say about it?

The bitch claims she has "more than half the country," which also is a baldfaced lie.

She has stated her purpose here. She is here to troll. Why?

Who cares?

But I do like these discussions with you. I hope you don't mind me butting in.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2018, 02:35:26 PM »
The bitch claims she has "more than half the country," which also is a baldfaced lie.

She has stated her purpose here. She is here to troll. Why?

Who cares?

But I do like these discussions with you. I hope you don't mind me butting in.

No, not at all.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2018, 02:37:10 PM »
No, not at all.

I'm just trying to keep my thread the Most Popular Topic.   8)

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 851
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2018, 02:42:21 PM »

Cool. And I like calling Caroline a.sociopath and a liar.

It's a win-win.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 599
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2018, 03:07:26 PM »
She's wrong about everything she posts and she knows it full well.  That's the way they all are.  The profess to detest liars, yet they worship the world's biggest liar.  They're fakes.  They come here to be jerks.  I posted a list of Drumpf's biggest whoppers compiled by NBC news and Holly bare ass drew lines through it.  That's their level of debate.  Pepsi complained that my bum bum pics distracted from discussion.  There is no discussion with them.  That's how I know they're divorced.  No human being could stand living with them for long.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2018, 03:17:04 PM »
She's wrong about everything she posts and she knows it full well.  That's the way they all are.  The profess to detest liars, yet they worship the world's biggest liar.  They're fakes.  They come here to be jerks.  I posted a list of Drumpf's biggest whoppers compiled by NBC news and Holly bare ass drew lines through it.  That's their level of debate.  Pepsi complained that my bum bum pics distracted from discussion.  There is no discussion with them.  That's how I know they're divorced.  No human being could stand living with them for long.

I'm not sure they have the facilities to know full well when they're wrong, but they are indeed wrong about just about everything they post, for sure.  And it doesn't seem to do any good to post facts.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2018, 03:29:27 PM »
They'll dismiss factual sourcing as "fake news," or they'll draw lines through the article followed by a grinning emoticon, or else they'll abscond without following up on their gaffe.  Their idea of reliable sourcing is "Daily Caller" or "Church Militant." 

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2018, 03:37:57 PM »
They'll dismiss factual sourcing as "fake news," or they'll draw lines through the article followed by a grinning emoticon, or else they'll abscond without following up on their gaffe.  Their idea of reliable sourcing is "Daily Caller" or "Church Militant."

Yep.  They all just dropped the topic of whether or not the number of justices on the SCOTUS is fixed by the Constitution (it's not).  CJ even posted a bunch of related information that she didn't understand, to "prove" their point.  Mornac didn't understand it either.  I just wonder if they still think they're correct or if they're just too embarrassed to discuss it any further, but the fact that they tried to use information to bolster their case that neither of them understood is what makes me think they often just don't have the facilities to know when they're full of shit.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
I especially like how they know positively that Robert Mueller will have nothing on Trump.  It's magical how they get their inside information on the FBI.  They are fully versed in investigative procedures.  They spent years watching HIllary grilled over Ben Ghazi, and now after just over a year, they conclude that Mueller has nothing, keeping in mind that Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort have yet to testify, and that Mueller himself is a Republican, as is James Comey. 

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2018, 03:46:59 PM »
Yep.  They all just dropped the topic of whether or not the number of justices on the SCOTUS is fixed by the Constitution (it's not).  CJ even posted a bunch of related information that she didn't understand, to "prove" their point.  Mornac didn't understand it either.  I just wonder if they still think they're correct or if they're just too embarrassed to discuss it any further, but the fact that they tried to use information to bolster their case that neither of them understood is what makes me think they often just don't have the facilities to know when they're full of shit.

A little like Hurricanehook explaining how matter can be created from nothing.  He cites a story which he has no understanding of, and even mispronounces Stephen Hawking as Hawkins and blames it on a "typo."  That the idea completely violates the 1st law of thermodynamics doesn't matter to him.  Calypso believes in the existence of satan. They're kooks, all.  This is what Hillary meant by deplorables.  She was spot on. 

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1032
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2018, 03:48:24 PM »

It certainly started out negative enough.   no....what rhalb is  tryng to do  is to keep his side intact.  You can't have anyone on the left being civil to the other side here.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 03:50:01 PM by Calypso Jones »

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2018, 03:50:20 PM »
no....what you're tryng to do  is to keep your side intact.  You can't have anyone on the left being civil to the other side here.

No, I'm not concerned about that.  Your comment might be more applicable to someone else, but not so much to me.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1032
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2018, 03:52:26 PM »
No, I'm not concerned about that.  Your comment might be more applicable to someone else, but not so much to me.

I wasn't necessarily responding to you, see corrected post above. more to libahs.  I just picked up your quote by mistake.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2018, 03:53:55 PM »
I especially like how they know positively that Robert Mueller will have nothing on Trump.  It's magical how they get their inside information on the FBI.  They are fully versed in investigative procedures.  They spent years watching HIllary grilled over Ben Ghazi, and now after just over a year, they conclude that Mueller has nothing, keeping in mind that Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort have yet to testify, and that Mueller himself is a Republican, as is James Comey.

Some researchers studied the "backfire effect" and found that the more vigorously you argue facts with them, the tighter they hold onto their falsehoods.  So it's futile, which is why I quit doing it for the most part.  Instead of a battle, you have to frame it as a sort of partnership in which you are both trying to figure out the right answer.  That's never going to happen here.