Author Topic: Happy 4th of July?  (Read 3865 times)

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 289
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 4th of July?
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2018, 07:11:36 PM »
Isn't that the ultimate goal with this media/politician criminalizing the right with the term Nazis?  Of course it is.  And you know it.  come on now. Be honest.  Where else can it go?   Do you think calling your political opposition a Nazi just stops there?

and then look at the vile language used against conservative women AT. THIS. Site.   What is the purpose of that.   Psychologically doesn't that give the name caller the moral superiority to dehumanize his political opposition?  Of course it does.  This has a purpose.

I might remind you too SC that you have a daughter now, full fledged.  How would you feel to have guys like these posters here talking to her in such a manner.

None of this has anything to do with what I was discussing or, I think, with your response to what I was discussing.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1962
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2018, 07:25:23 PM »
None of this has anything to do with what I was discussing or, I think, with your response to what I was discussing.

I think it does considering what is going on with the left's physically and verbally attacking conservatives at this time.  Perhaps not you but certainly your side.   Did you see the video of the former young BLM member I posted earlier today.  You should look at it.   

Again.  The vile contumely by MEN at this site against conservative women.  You can't possibly consider that right!   The attacks in the public sphere against conservative women, in particular.   From the party of tolerance??  From the party of empowering women??      These vile epithets written here by these......what would you call them because I certainly would not call them men...cretins?  are unacceptable to say the least and what do you men who are allegedly of the same persuasion do?  nothing.  that's what.  Pepsi sits on his hands, while his site is inundated with this filth.

You know how you said you were hurt at what your child has gone through.   Let me tell you something that is the truth.  There is no viciousness like the viciousness of the left.

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 892
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2018, 07:27:56 PM »
Mornac sure disappeared from this thread.

They're all fascists and the only language they will understand is crushing defeat. Unless and until we crush 5hem they will continue to drag us down lower and lower and lower.

Fascism is subversive.

Offline Katsrdelicious

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 193
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2018, 07:36:14 PM »
They're all fascists and the only language they will understand is crushing defeat. Unless and until we crush 5hem they will continue to drag us down lower and lower and lower.

Fascism is subversive.
You're an idiot

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2018, 07:40:56 PM »
I think it does considering what is going on with the left's physically and verbally attacking conservatives at this time.  Perhaps not you but certainly your side.   Did you see the video of the former young BLM member I posted earlier today.  You should look at it.   

Again.  The vile contumely by MEN at this site against conservative women.  You can't possibly consider that right!   The attacks in the public sphere against conservative women, in particular.   From the party of tolerance??  From the party of empowering women??      These vile epithets written here by these......what would you call them because I certainly would not call them men...cretins?  are unacceptable to say the least and what do you men who are allegedly of the same persuasion do?  nothing.  that's what.  Pepsi sits on his hands, while his site is inundated with this filth.

You know how you said you were hurt at what your child has gone through.   Let me tell you something that is the truth.  There is no viciousness like the viciousness of the left.

I would like to figure out what you were trying to get at with regard to the SCOTUS.  Or we can drop it.  But I'm not interested in going down all these other rabbit holes.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2018, 07:56:42 PM »
what i'm saying is that there is a goal to all of what is going on right now.  The trump hatred. The attacks on conservatives.  The attacks on the #walkaway bunch. on conservative women. ON TRUMP ANd now on Trump supporters.   THERE IS A GOAL.    And there will be violence.  And  it will be started by the left.   More than likely it will be blamed on the right...but we'll know the truth won't we.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2018, 08:06:33 PM »
what i'm saying is that there is a goal to all of what is going on right now.  The trump hatred. The attacks on conservatives.  The attacks on the #walkaway bunch. on conservative women. ON TRUMP ANd now on Trump supporters.   THERE IS A GOAL.    And there will be violence.  And  it will be started by the left.   More than likely it will be blamed on the right...but we'll know the truth won't we.

So, you could just say that you don't want to talk about what I was saying with regard to the SCOTUS.  That would be fine.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1965
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2018, 08:25:00 PM »
So, you could just say that you don't want to talk about what I was saying with regard to the SCOTUS.  That would be fine.
Trumps pick,
looks like a winner, winner, chicken dinner.
Trump rules.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 892
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2018, 09:57:37 PM »
You're an idiot

Awwww, you poor little fascist snowflake.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2018, 10:46:38 PM »
okay.  that's fine. I have no beef with you SC. You've been relatively courteous.    I get what you're saying about the Supreme court pick...but I don't think you can change the constitution that easily...and the way the left is behaving with the country's pick for the president....Dems gonna get that back, IF dems are ever allowed to win national elections again.  Dems should have thought about that but then...they can never think any further than the end of their noses. 

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2018, 11:05:41 PM »
okay.  that's fine. I have no beef with you SC. You've been relatively courteous.    I get what you're saying about the Supreme court pick...but I don't think you can change the constitution that easily...and the way the left is behaving with the country's pick for the president....Dems gonna get that back, IF dems are ever allowed to win national elections again.  Dems should have thought about that but then...they can never think any further than the end of their noses.

Here's the thing: it doesn't require changing the Constitution, as I told Mornac earlier.

The Republicans are getting what they deserve for the way they treated Obama for 8 years, and still do.  They should have thought about that.

On top of that, they chose an absolutely ludicrous clown for President, a clown who is apparently entangled with Russia to a dangerous degree.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:18:26 AM by SpaceCadet »

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 429
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2018, 01:43:23 AM »
The Republicans are getting what they deserve for the way they treated Obama for 8 years, and still do.  They should have thought about that.

Republicans are doing great. It's the Democrats that are getting what they deserve. They should have thought about not embracing the lunacy from their fringes.

On top of that, they chose an absolutely ludicrous clown for President,

You think this only because you disagree with his strong policies and can't believe he's actually making them stick. He's going to get this second pick and a strong GOP senate to enact the rest of his policies in November. 

a clown who is apparently entangled with Russia to a dangerous degree.

If it were so apparent you could have offered any evidence to prove that statement. You can't. Neither can Mueller who has significantly more resources than you have. This statement makes you delusional or a flat out liar. I don't really care which one it is.

Trump is the POTUS. He's going to be there for another 6+ years. Get over it.  8)

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 996
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2018, 03:31:15 AM »
Mornac sure disappeared from this thread.
--I'm in France at the moment. The time zone doesn't exactly make it easy to stay in the thick of a conversation in North America. I don't believe I left any loose ends here anyway. Did you have a particular question?

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 996
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2018, 03:34:13 AM »

Fascism is subversive.
--You've been unable to discuss anything with me for more than a year. That's your choice, not mine. Whenever you're feeling up to it, I'll be right here.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2018, 10:16:50 AM »
Here's the thing: it doesn't require changing the Constitution, as I told Mornac earlier.

On top of that, they chose an absolutely ludicrous clown for President, a clown who is apparently entangled with Russia to a dangerous degree.

If the cowardly republicans did anything to Obama during those eight years it was at the demands of their constituency.     If you don't mind...remind  me what they did.  I saw cowardice the entire time. I saw kowtowing to him because they were afraid of the media attacks. 

Additionally.  it was not the repubs that chose The Donald. IT was the American people.  And he would not have won if Obama was a well liked as the media would have us believe.   I would not call republicans happy with a Trump Presidency.  They are as embedded in the Deep STate Elite political family dynasties as the democrats are.  The American people are disgusted with both parties.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:19:09 AM by Calypso Jones »