Author Topic: How stupid is this?  (Read 108 times)

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 581
    • View Profile
How stupid is this?
« on: June 12, 2018, 11:15:59 AM »

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: How stupid is this?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:40:36 AM »
And this

Oh no grasshopper. There is a Satan.

OK, then we should let our convicts out of prison, because it was Satan behind their actions, Satan's work, not their free will which caused them to commit crimes.  BTW, where does Satan reside?  I thought it was in caves at the center of the earth.  Until science determined the center is molten iron.  Not exactly prime real estate. 

Let me ask you this, Sister Jones.  Does Santa Claus exist with his elves?  What about the Easter bunny.  Now I'm just being silly, right?  But a guy with a red cape and horns and and a beard and with feet from a goat, that's serious.  What a joke you are. 

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 883
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 02:07:55 PM »
And this

OK, then we should let our convicts out of prison, because it was Satan behind their actions, Satan's work, not their free will which caused them to commit crimes.  BTW, where does Satan reside?  I thought it was in caves at the center of the earth.  Until science determined the center is molten iron.  Not exactly prime real estate. 

Let me ask you this, Sister Jones.  Does Santa Claus exist with his elves?  What about the Easter bunny.  Now I'm just being silly, right?  But a guy with a red cape and horns and and a beard and with feet from a goat, that's serious.  What a joke you are.

you are so full of fairy tales.    There is free will and you choose to follow satan...and that is what you do when you deny the one true God. 

you don't even use logic correctly. 

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 02:55:25 PM »
you are so full of fairy tales.    There is free will and you choose to follow satan...and that is what you do when you deny the one true God. 

So then if they have free will, then why do they choose to follow Satan?  And how does Satan communicate his advice to them?  Smartphone?  USPS?  Mental telepathy? 
And if they have the predisposition for misdeeds to begin with, then why do they need Satan's help?
I'm full of fairy tales?  This is the 21st century and you believe in demons.  So shut up for Pete's sake.  You're a jerk.  A 70-year-old biddy.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1550
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 03:10:33 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tunedin/this-is-the-composite-face-of-god-from-a-survey-of-american-christians/vi-AAywm7N
God is a 32-year-old white male.  Yeah, right.   ::)
I wonder who does his hair?

And why the hell would "god" need a nose, eyes, mouth?      This idea that god looks like a human is hilarious in it's moronic stupidity.

So let's see how fucking brilliant I truly am.
Clinton will not ever be President of the United States.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 03:16:56 PM »
So then if they have free will, then why do they choose to follow Satan?  And how does Satan communicate his advice to them?  Smartphone?  USPS?  Mental telepathy? 
And if they have the predisposition for misdeeds to begin with, then why do they need Satan's help?
I'm full of fairy tales?  This is the 21st century and you believe in demons.  So shut up for Pete's sake.  You're a jerk.  A 70-year-old biddy.

why do you de-rail your own threads.

Obviously you are ignorant of God's word or even the most basic Christian tenets. 

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 03:18:18 PM »
And why the hell would "god" need a nose, eyes, mouth?      This idea that god looks like a human is hilarious in it's moronic stupidity.

I'd have to look at that link to answer those questions but I do agree that this is really stupid but more than stupid it is discouraging to see the biblical ignorance of what the piece wants us to consider to be Christian.   

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1303
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »
so dalibrul,
you do not believe in God?
o.k.
we get it .
"Where your're gonna go, where you're gonnna run, where you're gonna hide? Nowhere... 'cause there's no one like you left."

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 05:22:43 PM »
The idea of knowing that a distasteful form of life like you considers himself to be a Christian is the strongest argument yet for atheism.  Starting tomorrow, you're on ignore.   ;D

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1303
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 06:13:17 PM »
The idea of knowing that a distasteful form of life like you considers himself to be a Christian is the strongest argument yet for atheism.  Starting tomorrow, you're on ignore.   ;D
God gives you free will dalibrul.
your choice.
now you and libass can
talk to Pepsi...only.
we have to admire your
liberal left wing snowflake
tolerance!
God have mercy on your souls.
"Where your're gonna go, where you're gonnna run, where you're gonna hide? Nowhere... 'cause there's no one like you left."

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 07:50:55 PM »

Why is the existence of Satan more credible than the existence of Santa Claus.  Cite the physical evidence.  The evidence for Satan is no stronger than the evidence for Big Foot.  In fact, there have been sightings of Big Foot, but not of Satan. 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:55:49 PM by Steve McGarrett »

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 717
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 07:05:29 PM »

Why is the existence of Satan more credible than the existence of Santa Claus.  Cite the physical evidence.  The evidence for Satan is no stronger than the evidence for Big Foot.  In fact, there have been sightings of Big Foot, but not of Satan.

The evidence of Satan is alive and well and you are a perfect example of it. You choose to see the dark side of everything. You have no compassion, or love of man in your heart. You are insulting and conceited. No wonder you are a perfect vehicle for the influence of Satan.
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin