Author Topic: Manfort's son-in-law flips on him  (Read 69 times)

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1527
    • View Profile
Manfort's son-in-law flips on him
« on: May 17, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »

methinks Donald Trump's campaign manager is, pardon my language, even more fucked.

Paul Manafort’s Former Son-in-Law and Business Partner Agrees to Federal Plea Deal

Paul Manafort’s son-in-law has agreed to a plea deal with the Justice Department, Reuters reported Thursday. Jeffrey Yohai reportedly cut the deal early this year, months after his marriage to Manafort’s daughter ended in August. The move by prosecutors appears aimed at maintaining pressure on Manafort who is in the crosshairs of Robert Mueller’s team for a slew of financial crimes, as well as his possible role as the conduit between the Russians and the Trump campaign.

As Manafort’s in-law and business partner, Yohai co-invested with the former Trump campaign chair on real estate deals in California and financed property purchases in New York. Yohai’s case doesn’t fall under the direct purview of the Mueller investigation however, and a federal prosecutor in Los Angeles has overseen the investigation into Yohai’s financial dealings dating back to several months before Mueller was appointed special counsel. As part of the deal, Yohai will plead guilty to misusing construction loan funds and another charge relating to a bank account overdraft, Reuters reports.

It seems likely Yohai could be asked to assist with the Mueller’s work investigating Manafort, who has already been indicted on, and pleaded not guilty to, charges of financial crimes ranging from tax evasion to bank fraud. Mueller interviewed Yohai last June, probing him on his knowledge of just about every aspect of Manafort’s business and political dealings

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/05/manaforts-former-son-in-law-and-business-partner-agrees-to-federal-plea-deal.html
So let's see how fucking brilliant I truly am.
Clinton will not ever be President of the United States.

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1242
    • View Profile
Re: Manfort's son-in-law flips on him
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 09:08:55 PM »

"Where your're gonna go, where you're gonnna run, where you're gonna hide? Nowhere... 'cause there's no one like you left."

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 786
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 09:12:01 PM »
DUDE.  are you freakin' missing what is going on with the IG report coming out...and the NYT admitting. ADMITTING that the OBama DoJ/FIB/CYA had a spy in the Trump CAMPAIGN??

Are yoU NOT aware of just WHAT you are ON THE VERGE OF???

LOLOLOLOL
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 03:50:18 PM by Calypso Jones »

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 09:13:13 PM »
Trump: Report that Obama FBI spied on campaign could be 'bigger than Watergate'

President Trump on Thursday touted a report saying the FBI under former President Obama spied on the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential race, saying that the revelation could be "bigger than Watergate."

“Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI 'SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT,'" the president tweeted in reference to a National Review report published last week.

“Andrew McCarthy says, 'There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.' If so, this is bigger than Watergate!”

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ma-fbi-spied-on-campaign-could-be-bigger-than 

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

5:45 AM - 17 May 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ma-fbi-spied-on-campaign-could-be-bigger-than

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 09:19:12 PM »
Trump: Report that Obama FBI spied on campaign could be 'bigger than Watergate'

President Trump on Thursday touted a report saying the FBI under former President Obama spied on the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential race, saying that the revelation could be "bigger than Watergate."

“Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI 'SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT,'" the president tweeted in reference to a National Review report published last week.

“Andrew McCarthy says, 'There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.' If so, this is bigger than Watergate!”

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ma-fbi-spied-on-campaign-could-be-bigger-than 

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

5:45 AM - 17 May 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ma-fbi-spied-on-campaign-could-be-bigger-than

why are liberals so blind and ignorant to the truth and facts?
"Where your're gonna go, where you're gonnna run, where you're gonna hide? Nowhere... 'cause there's no one like you left."

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 09:39:26 AM »
i'm not sure what this is all about.   Eight years of the confusion, insanity of Obama and before that Clinton.   I don't discount some of Bush's mess either.  He's a globalist.     
Where is this hate for Trump coming from?    I just don't get it.    What has he done that compares anywhere near to what the last 3 presidents have done!!

Then to just hammer on this day after day.   On nothing more than speculation by the media.  Like we saw yesterday.  They don't even pretend....their lies are not even thought through...to say the president insulted all illegals ...hell. I INSULT ALL ILLEGALS BECAUSE THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS and many of them are not here for anything other than destroying this country..>So why do democrats Side with those kind of people???  As if we are not a lawabiding sovereign nation??!!  The media and democrat pols told an outright lie about what he said.   So easily proven to be a falsehood.   Comey, FiB, CIA, DoJ, OBama Administration have engaged in acts so foul as to be chargeable, prosecutable, and then executable...as in....time served in prison.

President Trump wants to make this country great again...not send us into 3rd world status as Obama was intent on doing.   The things Trump has done so far have been promised by previous presidents and then reneged on.  TRUMP DID IT.   

Now.  I do believe in God turning the 'wicked' over to their own sins at some point.  And perhaps this is what has happened.  I was talking with a friend this morning and she said, 'this os so crazy, what is going on in this country and world at this time that sometimes I have to sit down and question myself....'have I got this right?  Am I seeing what is the truth?'  Yes.  she is.  and I am...and you are Hurricane and so is holly and mornac.     Just for the pure sanity of our take on it.  The logic.    The desire for truth.

Many in this nation have been turned over to their own lying thoughts and actions...as God's word says will happen.  They will exchange the truth for a lie.   Good is evil and evil is good.   You see it.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 03:49:10 PM by Calypso Jones »

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 10:31:08 AM »
i'm not sure what this is all about.   Eight years of the confusion, insanity of Obama and before that Clinton.   I don't discount some of Bush's mess either.  He's a globalist.     
Where is this hate for Trump coming from?    I just don't get it.    What has he done that compares anywhere near to what the last 3 presidents have done!!

Then to just hammer on this day after day.   On nothing more than speculation by the media.  Like we saw yesterday.  They don't even pretend....their lies are not even thought through...to say the president insulted all illegals ...hell. I INSULT ALL ILLEGALS BECAUSE THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS and many of them are not here for anything other than destroying this country..>So why do democrats Side with those kind of people???  As if we are not a lawabiding sovereign nation??!!  The media and democrat pols told an outright lie about what he said.   So easily proven to be a falsehood.   Comey, FiB, CIA, DoJ, OBama Administration have engaged in acts so foul as to be chargeable, prosecutable, and then executable...as in....time served in prison.

President Trump wants to make this country great again...not send us into 3 world status as Obama was intent on doing.   The things Trump has done so far have been promised by previous presidents and then reneged on.  TRUMP DID IT.   

Now.  I do believe in God turning the 'wicked' over to their own sins at some point.  And perhaps this is what has happened.  I was talking with a friend this morning and she said, 'this os so crazy, what is going on in this country and world at this time that sometimes I have to sit down and question myself....'have I got this right?  Am I seeing what is the truth?'  Yes.  she is.  and I am...and you are Hurricane and so is holly and mornac.     Just for the pure sanity of our take on it.  The logic.    The desire for truth.

Many in this nation have been turned over to their own lying thoughts and actions...as God's word says will happen.  They will exchange the truth for a lie.   Good is evil and evil is good.   You see it.
yesterday's mainstream media's coverage
and blatant lie of what Trump said about M13
proved beyond a reasonable doubt their plan
to get rid of Trump.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 12:30:23 PM »
it showed beyond a shadow of a doubt that they will go to any  length...lying is of no concern, to get their side into power by hook or crook.