Author Topic: Mystery Pooper at NY high school track  (Read 81 times)

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1530
    • View Profile
Mystery Pooper at NY high school track
« on: May 03, 2018, 05:42:09 PM »
turns out to beeeeee..........................

THE SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS!!

Sick Leftist People Running Our Public Schools

Mystery pooper at N.J. high school's track turned out to be superintendent, cops say

The Kenilworth school superintendent charged Monday with defecating in public was caught in the act at the Holmdel High School football field and track after surveillance was set up due to human feces being found "on a daily basis," police said.

Thomas Tramaglini, 42, lives about 3 miles from Holmdel High School in neighboring Aberdeen. He was running at the track on the athletic fields at 5:50 a.m. before he was arrested.

Track coaches and staff at Holmdel High School told the district's resource officer that they found human feces on or near the football field and track daily, Holmdel police said in a statement Thursday.

School employees began monitoring the area and on Monday police arrested Tramaglini at 5:50 a.m., according to Sgt. Theodore Sigismondi......

Tramaglini has taken a paid leave of absence from his $147,504 a year job in Kenilworth. Leave can only be unpaid if a person is indicted or faces tenure charged, the district said, citing state law.

Mystery pooper at N.J. high school's track turned out to be superintendent, cops say | NJ.com

Can't Make this Shit Up! (Pun intended)

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1530
    • View Profile
Re: Mystery Pooper at NY high school track
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 05:45:12 PM »
I've heard that runners sometimes by the very act of running, have to GO and it is Uncontrollable......so why was he doing this.  It is not healthy and there is a potential health risk to the students at the school as well as staff...and maybe that's the target.    I was just thinking this morning about how so many kids have no respect for property of other peoples' personal space.    So why did this guy do this foul thing??   I don't think it was inability of hold his bowels.  I think he has an axe to grind with someone in authority at that school... the principal?  the track coach?  the cleaning staff?     that's my opinion.  Regardless, he is a filthy pig.