Author Topic: I hear we are hitting syria this evening...done deal  (Read 148 times)

Offline Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1032
    • View Profile
I hear we are hitting syria this evening...done deal
« on: April 13, 2018, 09:56:33 PM »
and probably on going.    Well...looks like Trump doesn't have to draw a line in the sand...and then another line in the sand.....and then another line in the sand.

Newsflash dudes:   This AIN"T Obama.

Offline vlad

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 15
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: I hear we are hitting syria this evening...done deal
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 05:11:10 AM »
Is verry goods vorks!!! Nos militarys target hits no oils fields hits and nos irons ores minings hits!!!! Amerika puppetts king do exxakt vot comrade Putin tell hims!!! Keepings US militarys ins asyria for keepings puppetts Assads safer!!! Irans verry please havings exxtra oils moneys in bigger high markets!!! Nexts times Trumps trys tell US militarys leavings asyria then alls is need is verys cheaps fake chems bombing to changes policys!! Big plusses fors king Trumps look strongs for comrade voter!!! Make PUSSY grab abortings news lesses fronts page allsos!!! Is goods bisinessesss!!!

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 603
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 10:53:51 AM »
and probably on going.    Well...looks like Trump doesn't have to draw a line in the sand...and then another line in the sand.....and then another line in the sand.

Newsflash dudes:   This AIN"T Obama.

I'm not your "dude".  (BTW, that's how uneducated people talk.)  Here's what's happening.  Presidents who are in trouble at home often resort to bombing people overseas to get their poll numbers up.  It's easy to do gives the illusion of accomplishment.  Drumpf is  rallying pea brain flag-wavers like you and hurricane to eat it up and believe something useful is getting done.  The ironic thing is, Drumpf professes sympathy for Syrian victims, but won't let Syrian refugees into this country to escape the horrors he claims to despise.  And he is sending missiles at Syria in response to 40+ people being gassed, yet did nothing to remedy the Vegas and Florida gun massacres which killed more people, and they were Americans!
But keep cheering.  Drumpf likes that.  Too bad he can't missile the trillion-dollar deficit from his tax cut.   ::)   
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:59:16 AM by Steve McGarrett »

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1405
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 08:26:42 PM »
if only barry knew what he was talking about....
barry is an idiot.

In 2015, President Obama said he had not gone ahead with promised military action against the regime after a deadly sarin gas attack near Damascus in 2013, “because Assad gave up his chemical weapons.”

“And I don’t think that there are a lot of folks in the region who are disappointed that Assad is no longer in possession of one of the biggest stockpiles of chemical weapons of any country on Earth,” he said. “Those have been eliminated.”

Syria and its Russian and Iranian allies insist that “all” the chemical weapons were handed over and destroyed – and therefore that any subsequent use inside Syria must be attributed to anti-Assad rebels.

But some former officials of the Obama administration have also been accused of misleading on the matter.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/obama-2015-assad-gave-his-chemical-weapons-those-have-been
Sometimes I think it's a shame,
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 758
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 04:16:39 PM »
I'm not your "dude".  (BTW, that's how uneducated people talk.)  Here's what's happening.  Presidents who are in trouble at home often resort to bombing people overseas to get their poll numbers up.  It's easy to do gives the illusion of accomplishment.  Drumpf is  rallying pea brain flag-wavers like you and hurricane to eat it up and believe something useful is getting done.  The ironic thing is, Drumpf professes sympathy for Syrian victims, but won't let Syrian refugees into this country to escape the horrors he claims to despise.  And he is sending missiles at Syria in response to 40+ people being gassed, yet did nothing to remedy the Vegas and Florida gun massacres which killed more people, and they were Americans!
But keep cheering.  Drumpf likes that.  Too bad he can't missile the trillion-dollar deficit from his tax cut.   ::)   

Speaking of "Presidents who are in trouble at home", is that why the Obama Regime supplied Syrian Rebels with gas, which they used on Syrians and then blamed Assad, so there would be an excuse to bomb Syria and oust Assad? https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

And like it or not most Syrian would rather stay in their homeland rather than have to come here. https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/29/politics/ben-carson-jordan-trip-syrian-refugees/index.html

And again, because you ignored it the first time: "Uh, what did you want President Trump to do about what happened in Vegas?? The ball was dropped by LE when they didn't question why Paddock was bringing so much stuff up on the freight elevator. There are cameras everywhere in Vegas with plenty of people watching them."

And why do you keep whining about this tax cut?? Please explain how this is hurting you personally.

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline vlad

• Sr. NewsRaker
  • Liked: 15
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 03:22:27 AM »
Is Greats vork HOLLYs! You knows Vegas massacres was insides job but stills protekt king bys askings vat coulds he has done tos stops it?!!!  Is alls bigs balls of chaos!!!