Author Topic: The tide has turned  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 646
    • View Profile
Re: The tide has turned
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2018, 10:20:04 AM »
liberals platform for 2018:

NO GUNS NO BOARDERS

There's something I have to ask ya.  Say, you haven't got an ashtray around, do ya?  Let's see, where was I.  Oh, yes.  I noticed you posted "BOARDERS".  I think you meant "BORDERS."  Was this another result of you typing with your "pointer fingers" and your "thumbs"?  Just like when you posted Stephen "Hawkins?"   It's one of those loose ends I have to tie up.    ;D

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1939
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2018, 11:43:56 AM »
There's something I have to ask ya.  Say, you haven't got an ashtray around, do ya?  Let's see, where was I.  Oh, yes.  I noticed you posted "BOARDERS".  I think you meant "BORDERS."  Was this another result of you typing with your "pointer fingers" and your "thumbs"?  Just like when you posted Stephen "Hawkins?"   It's one of those loose ends I have to tie up.    ;D
I was watching an episode of pit bulls and parolees,
and I was thinking of "dog boarders" as opposed
to "country borders".
sorry to upset you flyboy.

PS: yes I still use my pointer fingers to post.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1910
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2018, 01:34:29 PM »
you know.   That Las vegas massacre was bigger and lots of people died.  50 plus but that didn't get near your attention that this did.  But you still don't want to secure schools.  What's the difference in these two massacres?   Hmm?   Is it that you don't mind a bunch of alleged conservatives dying?  and antifa did say that it was one of their guys.  That was fast taken down.    And now you are screaming for something to be done...but not secure the schools.   

That's odd.

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1664
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2018, 02:08:03 PM »
you know.   That Las vegas massacre was bigger and lots of people died.  50 plus but that didn't get near your attention that this did.  But you still don't want to secure schools.  What's the difference in these two massacres?   Hmm?   Is it that you don't mind a bunch of alleged conservatives dying?  and antifa did say that it was one of their guys.  That was fast taken down.    And now you are screaming for something to be done...but not secure the schools.   

That's odd.

I'd like to reduce risk for everyone, schools, malls, country music festivals.   The best way to do that is to restrict access to the weapons which causes most loss of life most quickly.
absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2018, 02:08:43 PM »
Florida Gov. Rick Scott moves to bar people under 21 and mentally ill from buying guns

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-gov-rick-scott-moves-bar-people-under-21-mentally-n850606

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2018, 02:25:46 PM »
I'd like to reduce risk for everyone, schools, malls, country music festivals.   The best way to do that is to restrict access to the weapons which causes most loss of life most quickly.

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1939
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2018, 02:41:26 PM »
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2018, 02:48:34 PM »
MetLife said it would stop providing discounts to NRA members for auto and home insurance. "We value all our customers but have decided to end our discount program with the NRA," the company told USA TODAY in a statement.

Cybersecurity firm Symantec, which offered NRA discounts to its LifeLock identity theft protection service and Norton anti-virus software, told USA TODAY on Friday that it had "stopped its discount program with the National Rifle Association."

SimpiSafe, a home security services company, also ended its NRA promotions. "We have discontinued our existing relationship with the NRA," CEO Chad Laurans said in a statement.

First National Bank of Omaha announced Thursday that it would end a Visa credit card that it offered with NRA branding, citing a deluge of customer complaints.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/02/23/nra-businesses-parkland-florida-school-shooting/366548002/

Change is happening live, right now

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2018, 02:49:29 PM »
Disarming innocent people does not protect innocent people.

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 892
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2018, 02:57:07 PM »
Disarming innocent people does not protect innocent people.

No one is talking about disarming people, you moron.

What well regulated militia do you belong to?

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2018, 03:06:27 PM »
No one is talking about disarming people, you moron.

What well regulated militia do you belong to?

Yes you are.  That is exactly what it means. YOu want your opposition disarmed. YOUR opposition is not shooting people. It's the people on YOUR OWN SIDE.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2018, 03:07:14 PM »
Here the tide is turning because the truth is coming out.

So long story short, Broward County School system wanted federal aid $ as a reward for 'improving' crime reduction stats. So they simply stopped arresting most of the students for crimes, including felonies.

And the most corrupt, most deceitful cops were transferred to school campuses. Which is why that coward stood by and watched as more kids were shot. He stood outside for 4 minutes while the shooting continued. He was not a REAL cop. He was a lying, cheating progressive political hack.

OH, AND BY THE WAY, the shooter hd been caught committing crimes while a student. But he was NOT ARRESTED because of this deceitful sham of a school district.

If he had been arrested, he would not have been able to purchase that rifle. Looks like there is blood on the hands of these deceitful, greedy school officials.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

from link above:

29. For years this has been happening and no-one cared. Crimes happen; students excused; victims ignored; etc. The Broward County School and Law Enforcement system is designed to flow exactly this way. It's politics.

30. Only then a Parkland school shooting happened. For Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel this had to be an "oh shit" moment; but not for the reasons the media initially thought. If people start digging, they'll discover the shooter was one of those previously excused students

31. The same sentiment applies for Sheriff Scott's partner, School Superintendent Robert Runcie (previously from Chicago),.... things are very risky if people start digging.

32. Follow a simple timeline: 2011/2012 Broward County School administration made a policy decision to block the arrests of students in order to improve their education statistics.
Reversing Broward County's School-to-Prison PipelineThe story behind the so-far successful crusade to end disproportionate student arrests and suspensions in one Florida school district.http://prospect.org/article/reversing-broward-countys-school-prison-pipeline

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2018, 03:10:13 PM »
Think Trayvon Martin guys.  Miami-Dade   He was on his mandatory leave for criminal behavior when he was in Sanford FLorida.  Unfortunately he was not required to cease and desist on his criminal behavior.  That's what got him killed. 

Wasn't George Zimmerman's fault.  The young man was a criminal and tried to kill George.  Who wouldn't fight for their life.  We all would.     Thing is.  The local authorities in Florida did not do their jobs.  They passed off the danger and the responsibility to other citizens.

If there's any justice in this nation, with this new information, Zimmerman's attornies should sue the pants of Miami city and their law enforcement.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 03:25:01 PM by Calypso Jones »

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 892
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2018, 05:12:47 PM »
Yes you are.  That is exactly what it means. YOu want your opposition disarmed. YOUR opposition is not shooting people. It's the people on YOUR OWN SIDE.

Dude, you aren't my peer and even if you were you can't tell me what I want.

It's shit like this that just reaffirms what an absolute moron you are. If "we" wanted you, which "we" don't, you would have been gone. Your comment is just more evidence that you're a moron.

Online Calypso Jones

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2018, 06:28:49 PM »
Dude, you aren't my peer and even if you were you can't tell me what I want.

It's shit like this that just reaffirms what an absolute moron you are. If "we" wanted you, which "we" don't, you would have been gone. Your comment is just more evidence that you're a moron.

I think you better check with your party. The ultimate goal is destruction of the 2nd amendment.  You said my God...as if my God was not the same God as yours...which means you could possibly be muslim which means 1.  you can lie through your teeth with no fear of reprisals from your god and 2.  you got that ugly discolored bump on your forehead.