Author Topic: Trump lauds delivery of non-existent jets  (Read 276 times)

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 272
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1610
    • View Profile
Re: Trump lauds delivery of non-existent jets
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 09:48:06 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/01/11/trump-lauded-delivery-of-f-52s-to-norway-the-planes-only-exist-in-call-of-duty/?__twitter_impression=true&tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.ac3f7358e00d

Armed with covfefe missles?   ::)

He's a fucking embarrassment to this country.

spacey,
I guess you or your hero barry never made
a mistake while speaking.

here are a couple of Barry's to refresh
your failing memory:

* How many states?   Vice President Dan Quayle was virtually laughed out of Washington for misspelling potato back in 1992, yet Barack Obama made a more elementary flub when, during the 2008 campaign, he said: “I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.”

* What language is that?   In April 2009, on one of his many foreign trips, President Obama mused, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.”   Oops, Mr. President.   There is no Austrian language.

* Twister casualties:   After a devastating tornado hit Kansas, Obama discussed the tragedy without help from a teleprompter, saying, ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas.   Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.”   He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.

* Special Olympics insensitivity:   The President called and apologized to the head of the Special Olympics, after making this insensitive comment following a game of bowling:   “No, no.   I have been practicing.   … I bowled a 129.   It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”   Maybe he should have also apologized to bowlers for his feeble effort.

* Faith confusion:   No wonder so many Americans are unsure of the President’s faith, as he seems to be confused himself.   During the 2008 campaign, during an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Obama said, “What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith,” before Stephanopoulos jumped in to help, saying ”your Christian faith.”

http://humanevents.com/2011/07/10/top-10-obama-gaffes/
Remember you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:27:26 PM »
spacey,
I guess you or your hero barry never made
a mistake while speaking.

here are a couple of Barry's to refresh
your failing memory:

* How many states?   Vice President Dan Quayle was virtually laughed out of Washington for misspelling potato back in 1992, yet Barack Obama made a more elementary flub when, during the 2008 campaign, he said: “I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.”

* What language is that?   In April 2009, on one of his many foreign trips, President Obama mused, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.”   Oops, Mr. President.   There is no Austrian language.

* Twister casualties:   After a devastating tornado hit Kansas, Obama discussed the tragedy without help from a teleprompter, saying, ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas.   Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.”   He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.

* Special Olympics insensitivity:   The President called and apologized to the head of the Special Olympics, after making this insensitive comment following a game of bowling:   “No, no.   I have been practicing.   … I bowled a 129.   It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”   Maybe he should have also apologized to bowlers for his feeble effort.

* Faith confusion:   No wonder so many Americans are unsure of the President’s faith, as he seems to be confused himself.   During the 2008 campaign, during an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Obama said, “What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith,” before Stephanopoulos jumped in to help, saying ”your Christian faith.”

http://humanevents.com/2011/07/10/top-10-obama-gaffes/

The problem is that Trump truly knows no different.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:40:30 PM by SpaceCadet »

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 12:34:39 AM »
The problem is that Trump truly knows no different.
spacey,
you can not know that for certain.
Remember you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 02:18:22 AM »
spacey,
you can not know that for certain.

Plenty certain enough

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 08:49:45 AM »
Plenty certain enough
spacey,
I believe your opinion exceeds
your knowledge base.