Author Topic: Donald Trump Spent $90 Million In Taxpayer Money On Golf Trips  (Read 459 times)

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1571
    • View Profile
Donald Trump Spent $90 Million In Taxpayer Money On Golf Trips
« on: December 21, 2017, 01:25:40 PM »
Here's Treasonous Trump saying he won't have time to play golf

Note to idiots: You can be sure he's lying when he says "believe me"

Here's the bill so far:

Donald Trump Spent $90 Million In Taxpayer Money On Golf Trips, Enough To House About 5,000 Homeless Veterans

Donald Trump has spent $90 million in taxpayer money on golfing trips in the first 11 months of his presidency, which would be enough to house roughly 5,000 homeless veterans in the United States.

Trump’s frequent trips to his company’s golf resorts have become a major point of contention for critics who point to the cost of Trump’s visits and the conflict of interest of funneling the money into his own company, from which he has not divested. Critics have often pointed to Trump’s golf trips and noted that he frequently blasted former President Barack Obama for his own golfing trips, even though Trump is on pace to make four times the number of trips that Obama did.

The website Trump Golf Count has been tracking the president’s golf visits and estimating the total cost in taxpayer dollars for the travel, security, and other various costs. The site uses statistics published by the Washington Post to estimate the total cost so far of Trump’s 79 trips to golf courses.

The cost so far — more than $90 million.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4686495/donald-trump-spent-90-million-in-taxpayer-money-on-golf-trips-enough-to-house-about-5000-homeless-veterans/
So let's see how fucking brilliant I truly am.
Clinton will not ever be President of the United States.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 608
    • View Profile
Re: Donald Trump Spent $90 Million In Taxpayer Money On Golf Trips
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 09:59:51 PM »
That's more money than he spent on Puerto Rico, tossing them paper towels.  I heard 100-200 thousand Puerto Ricans have relocated to Florida.  They will be angry voters in 2018 and 2020.  Florida will be going blue.   ;D

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 721
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 06:14:31 AM »
I'm glad that those of you who stood gaping silently in awe and adoration of Barack Obama as he squandered gazillions of tax dollars wasting time on the links are beginning to see things my way. Maybe there's hope for you after all.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 10:54:36 AM »
How much $$wise per year, asshole?  It's been just one year for mango hair.  And don't dis a man who gave you your health insurance.   ;D

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 12:41:52 PM »
How much $$wise per year, asshole?  It's been just one year for mango hair.  And don't dis a man who gave you your health insurance.   ;D
--Doesn't make a difference. Fourteen cents a year would be way too much. The executive's personal entertainment should not be charged to the taxpaying public.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 01:20:00 PM »
I'm glad that those of you who stood gaping silently in awe and adoration of Barack Obama as he squandered gazillions of tax dollars wasting time on the links are beginning to see things my way. Maybe there's hope for you after all.

Not so fast, junior.  It was Pepsi, not you, who posted this story.  YOU chose not to.  How much is a gazillion dollars?  If Obama squandered a gazillion, Trump squanders a jillion.  How much did Obama charge us for his golf vs. Trump in his first year?   As usual, your hypocrisy is showing.  Still an asshole, I see, even Xma eve.  Jesus would be proud.   ::)

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 753
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 01:50:22 PM »

Where do you get that Obama "gave" anyone health insurance, except for illegals who broke the law to get here??
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 10:10:20 PM »
Not so fast, junior.  It was Pepsi, not you, who posted this story.  YOU chose not to.
--Sorry dalib, but I was first to make this complaint back on your "Mete out thread" - you know, the one you mysteriously chose to delete? You're all late comers to this game because you want to deflect any criticism away from Obama. Too bad for you that I'm here to throw it in everyone's face thereby exposing your hypocrisy - even on Xmas eve. Jesus is undoubtedly proud.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 10:53:35 PM »
I'll ask again.  How much did Obama charge us for his golf vs. Trump in his first year?   As usual, your hypocrisy is showing.  Still an asshole, I see, even Xma eve.  Jesus would be proud.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 10:56:36 PM »
Where do you get that Obama "gave" anyone health insurance, except for illegals who broke the law to get here??

I hope you get a brain in your stocking tomorrow.   ::)

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 753
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2017, 10:31:54 AM »
I hope you get a brain in your stocking tomorrow.   ::)

Oh, is that how you reply to people that ask questions you can't answer??

Obama did not "give" anyone health insurance. Even with the so called subsidies you still have to pay a premium. And then if you happen to need to use it, then you have to figure out how to pay the huge deductible of $4000.00 or more. So, how is that "giving" health insurance?
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin