Author Topic: The mete out thread  (Read 1252 times)

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 769
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
Re: The mete out thread
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 05:35:12 PM »
Illegal immigration on border surges back to Obama levels
Early gains under Trump had eroded

Stephen Dinan
December 15, 2017

Illegal immigration across the Southwest border has surged back to Obama-era levels, according to the latest data released Friday that suggests the gains President Trump made early in his tenure have worn off.

Nearly 40,000 illegal immigrants were nabbed attempting to jump the border in November, which was up about 12 percent compared to October, and more than twice the monthly numbers from March and April, when Mr. Trump touted his early accomplishments.

Perhaps just as worrisome for officials is the rise in families traveling together, which surged 45 percent last month, and unaccompanied minors traveling without parents, which rose 26 percent in November.

Homeland Security said overall things are still an improvement over the worst years of President Obama.

“Under President Trump, illegal immigration has declined dramatically over the last year,” said spokesman Tyler Q. Houlton.

But he said more needs to be done, and said action needs to come from Capitol Hill.

“The administration is working tirelessly to secure the border, enhance interior enforcement and establish a merit-based immigration system. But we need Congress to act immediately to close immigration loopholes, fund the border wall, terminate outdated visa programs and provide the necessary tools for DHS officials to carry out their mission,” Mr. Houlton said.

The 39,006 people caught in November included 29,086 caught by the Border Patrol, and 9,920 who tried to come through official ports of entry without permission. The total is still less than 2015 or 2016, but is more than 2012, 2013 or 2014, signaling a return to Obama-era levels of illegal immigration on the border.

Just last week the Trump administration crowed over its gains, pointing to a nearly 30 percent decline in people being caught at the border compared to the previous year. But they did say they were “very concerned” by the latest trends, which have been born out in Friday’s numbers.

CBP officials said cartels have figured out how to “exploit legal and policy loopholes” in the U.S. to get illegal immigrants into the country and give them a chance to blend into the shadows.

In addition to more migrants, border agents and officers are catching more opioids, heroin and cocaine being smuggled from Mexico to the U.S.

Source

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2018, 11:15:17 AM »
Here we go again.

More unconstitutional waste of taxpayer money and human resources in an pointless effort to civilize a savage culture instead of just allowing it to self destruct.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:29:00 AM by Mornac »

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 628
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2018, 11:30:25 AM »
What is a savage culture?  How many Syrians died in that gas attack?  And Drumpf won't even let Syrian refugees into this country.  Talk about Christian kindness.  How many Americans died in the Vegas and Florida mass shootings?  And what did your man do?  Nothing!  You're such a racist asshole.  But you know that, and you don't care.   In fact, you enjoy it. 

Oh, and btw, Obama set a record for deportations to Mexico.  But you knew that.   ::)

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2018, 11:53:49 AM »
What is a savage culture?

--One which believes it is a righteous thing to kill in the name of allah.

How many Syrians died in that gas attack?

--I dunno. It's probably in some of the news stories. Why do you ask?

And Drumpf won't even let Syrian refugees into this country.

--I know

Talk about Christian kindness.

--Protecting innocent people from the murder and mayhem of Islamic cultures is a textbook example of Christian kindness.

How many Americans died in the Vegas and Florida mass shootings?

--Don't remember. You can probably find it in one of the news stories.

And what did your man do?

--I don't have a man. I'm a heterosexual.

Oh, and btw, Obama set a record for deportations to Mexico.

--Records are made to be broken.

Online Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 799
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 06:55:18 PM »
What is a savage culture?  How many Syrians died in that gas attack?  And Drumpf won't even let Syrian refugees into this country.  Talk about Christian kindness.  How many Americans died in the Vegas and Florida mass shootings?  And what did your man do?  Nothing!  You're such a racist asshole.  But you know that, and you don't care.   In fact, you enjoy it.

Trump won't let Syrian refugees into the US, because most of them that wanted to come weren't women and children, they were thugs. 

Uh, what did you want President Trump to do about what happened in Vegas?? The ball was dropped by LE when they didn't question why Paddock was bringing so much stuff up on the freight elevator. There are cameras everywhere in Vegas with plenty of people watching them.

Also, FBI and LE were contacted 39 time about Cruz and did NOTHING!! Not only that Broward Country Sheriff's deputies waited outside, instead of rushing in to ave those children and teachers.

If it rains on your fool head tomorrow are you going to blame the President for doing nothing to stop it??

Oh, and btw, Obama set a record for deportations to Mexico.  But you knew that.   ::)

Oh, is that what he did while inviting everyone else from everywhere else and encouraging them to vote illegally??

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

Offline vlad

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 30
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2018, 06:37:15 AM »
Is exxelents vorrks you doings herre comrades!!! Protekt kings trump at alls costs!!! Chem wepon beings used ons Asyrian every days buts nots every days is needs clears fronts page of golderns shower PUSSY grabbings ands payings for illegal imigrants cleaner lady aborting story!!! AmeriKa stayings in asyria fors beings longs time target fors RRRussian enemys!!! Oilygarks verys happys with alls good Amrikan comrades!!!

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1485
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 11:40:21 AM »
Is exxelents vorrks you doings herre comrades!!! Protekt kings trump at alls costs!!! Chem wepon beings used ons Asyrian every days buts nots every days is needs clears fronts page of golderns shower PUSSY grabbings ands payings for illegal imigrants cleaner lady aborting story!!! AmeriKa stayings in asyria fors beings longs time target fors RRRussian enemys!!! Oilygarks verys happys with alls good Amrikan comrades!!!

vlad,
you, are retarded.
period.
Sometimes I think it's a shame,
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 07:44:37 PM »
vlad,
you, are retarded.
period.

Quote from: hurricanehook on July 25, 2017, 04:06:58 PM
calling people names does no good and displays a child like immature attitude.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:46:08 PM by Steve McGarrett »

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2018, 08:01:42 PM »
calling vlad retarded is
an observation not an insult.
he or she can not help that fact.
you flyboy choose to be the way
you are.

Offline vlad

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 02:55:30 AM »
Is verry goods tactic comrade HOOKs. Insult makes look likes we nots on sames side!!! Makes look likes you Amerikans patriot ands not treacherousy aborting king protektor ands usefuls idiot for mother RRRussia!!! Is not insult is nots evens observation is justs truth!!! Keeps up goods vork comrade HOOKs!!!

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 11:02:22 AM »
hey libass,

calling people names does no good and displays a child like immature attitude.

Calling me Jewboy and IM2 Buckwheat.  Yeah, right, let me guess, never happened.  This is just what Hillary meant by "basket of deplorables."  You and Trump and Roy Moore, all Boy Scouts.   ::)

Buckwheat now predicts what might have been?
you are funny, Buckwheat.
Prey tell Buckwheat, what will barry do now?

Since you've never seen IM2, you cannot claim that he resembled the Buckwheat character. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 11:15:34 AM by Steve McGarrett »

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »
libass,
libass, I will help you out so your pea sized brain might be able to comprehend the obvious and does not explode
trying to understand the simple facts.

Offline vlad

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2018, 05:29:24 PM »
Comrade HOOKs HOLLYs ands Cayeepsos just followings Trump examples. Ifs no goods defenses is only choices buts to calls peaples names. Is alls OKs the UIs alraedys served Presidents Putin needs cos was nevers neededs to be convincings other. Was enoughs to be good RRRusian comrade ands votes for news Amerikan king!!!

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2018, 05:33:13 PM »
Calling me Jewboy and IM2 Buckwheat.  Yeah, right, let me guess, never happened.   
flyboy,
never called you "Jewboy".
most definitely called IM2 Buckwheat.

Since you've never seen IM2, you cannot claim that he resembled the Buckwheat character.
did not say IM2 resembled anyone.
his actions and attitude reminded me of that particular character.

Offline vlad

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2018, 05:48:04 PM »
Comrade HOOKs. Is nots problems thats peaples knows you racists scum!!! Is biggers fishes to be fryings now is being obvious thats Cohen bugged himselfs whens talking treason withs king Trump!!! Comrade is need looks ats ins-box for instuct what to says to defends AmeriKan king at alls costs to owns dignitys!!!