Author Topic: More bad news for the Trump Crime Family  (Read 268 times)

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 908
    • View Profile
Re: More bad news for the Trump Crime Family
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 02:59:26 PM »
I still have no idea what you're babbling about.

Your cult leader is still under investigation for treason. The opening post shows that it's also for money laundering, and all kinds of other criminal acts. Your cult leader is a traitor and a criminal, and you're a babbling idiot.
libass,

I am so sad, but not surprised, that you lack any form of deductive reasoning to figure out my point.

libass, I will help you out so your pea sized brain might be able to comprehend the obvious and does not explode
trying to understand the simple facts.

MUELLER and his minions are extremely corrupt and horribly biased.
Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything.

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1453
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
MUELLER and his minions are extremely corrupt and horribly biased.

;D  Laughable
So let's see how fucking brilliant I truly am.
Clinton will not ever be President of the United States.

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 03:16:59 PM »
;D  Laughable
mueller and his liberal puppet investigators are corrupt and biased.
it is sad pepsi, but oh so true.
the proof speaks for itself.

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 788
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 10:34:42 AM »
I am so sad, but not surprised, that you lack any form of deductive reasoning to figure out my point.

You have no point. You are a cult follower and as the evidence continues to pile up against your #fakepresident and his crime family you do what cult followers do: denial.

You are way, way beyond the point where you get my respect. I have nothing for you but disgust and contempt. You blindly toe the cult line while your motherfuckers are making business deals to enrich themselves 11 fucking minutes into their stolen reign.

You're an idiot. I don't just say that shit hook. You really are an idiot. That's a fact.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 522
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 11:07:41 AM »
You're an idiot. I don't just say that shit hook. You really are an idiot. That's a fact.

Yes, quite true.  When confronted with facts, he'll always just keep repeating the same misguided erroneous statement.  It's a manhood game to him.  Never back down, no matter how stupid and ridiculous you look.  Look at his sources.  American Spectator!  He still quotes Rush Limbaugh.  He's a dinosaur.  And the more damage Trump does to him, the more he supports it, like breaking a promise not to touch Social Security and Medicare.  Somehow in his what passes for a mind, that's a good thing.  I guess it could only be because it angers democrats.  The truth is, he is a cultist.  Had John Kasich won election, he'd be cheering him just as he does Trump, even though they are polar opposites on many issues, foreign and domestic. 

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 11:25:18 AM »
Yes, quite true.  When confronted with facts, he'll always just keep repeating the same misguided erroneous statement.  It's a manhood game to him.  Never back down, no matter how stupid and ridiculous you look.  Look at his sources.  American Spectator!  He still quotes Rush Limbaugh.  He's a dinosaur.  And the more damage Trump does to him, the more he supports it, like breaking a promise not to touch Social Security and Medicare.  Somehow in his what passes for a mind, that's a good thing.  I guess it could only be because it angers democrats.  The truth is, he is a cultist.  Had John Kasich won election, he'd be cheering him just as he does Trump, even though they are polar opposites on many issues, foreign and domestic.

any time you want to dispute the facts, flyboy, have at it.

GOP lawmakers cite new allegations of political bias in FBI
BY JOHN SOLOMON - 12/06/17 07:09 PM EST

mueller is corrupt

Gregg Jarrett: How an FBI official with a political agenda corrupted both Mueller, Comey investigations

corruption in the FBI

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 11:27:42 AM »

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 11:30:47 AM »
I love the picture of bias in the FOX/Kremlin propaganda piece

yeah that's someone who is going to be biased

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 788
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »

Manhood?

What's more cowardly than doubling, tripling, quadrupling down on pure bullshit and lies? Cult followers are the lowest of low. Drinking the cyanide laced Kool-Aid takes no skill or effort. The cult follower drinks and death quickly follows.

Manhood for shit hook would be to own his incompetence and stupidity. Manhood for shit hook would be to grow. That's what real men do.

I don't even read shit hook's bullshit any more, as I don't read the ditch pig. I do read some of Mornac's cult musings. There is at least some sport in calling out his lies and circularity. Mornac: "I have objective truth so you're wrong but if you make me prove I have objective truth I will dare you to show me where I said I have objective truth but of course you don't believe I have objective truth so you are wrong about everything and you aren't interested in my objective truth which of course I never said I had...."

Hilarious.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 522
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 12:44:53 PM »
They're two divorced, post-male menopausal men, with nothing left.  Mornac is a waste.  Hpuke is a waste.  Ditch pig still washes her clothes at the creek with a rock.  I don't read their tripe either.  Even bum bum pics are too good for them.  It's not worth the time.  Yeah, yeah, we're traitors and America haters.  Yaaawwwwnnnnnn.   Ouch, that hurts.  ::)

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 01:18:34 PM »
They're two divorced, post-male menopausal men, with nothing left.  Mornac is a waste.  Hpuke is a waste.  Ditch pig still washes her clothes at the creek with a rock.  I don't read their tripe either.  Even bum bum pics are too good for them.  It's not worth the time.  Yeah, yeah, we're traitors and America haters.  Yaaawwwwnnnnnn.   Ouch, that hurts.  ::)
good riddance to bad rubbish , flyboy...
or whoever you claim to be at this moment.
bye bye baby.