Author Topic: Watch a liberal nit-wit dance like a fool  (Read 837 times)

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 788
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Watch a liberal nit-wit dance like a fool
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2017, 02:01:22 PM »
--Yer problem is that you mis-characterize everything that I say.

Your problem is that you have no idea what you're saying.

It's like this: I hold certain set of beliefs to be true (That's what beliefs are.)

Which means that you are 100% subjective. You have not proof of anything. You're a fraud.

By extension, any other beliefs that contradict mine, I hold to be false.

So what? Who the fuck do you think you are?

Now that's about as far as I can discuss this with you since you're already on record as not being capable of conceiving the idea of truth.

Where do you come off telling me that I am not "capable of conceiving the idea of truth?" Who the fuck are you?

If you ever evolve to that point, let me know and I'll be able to explain a few things to you.

Prove it. You have "truth." Prove it, charlatan. Show us your objective truth. Stop talking in circles. Get right to the point.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 479
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2017, 06:50:45 PM »
Where do you come off telling me that I am not "capable of conceiving the idea of truth?"

--You, yourself convinced everyone of it here.

Who the fuck are you?

--A man of conviction.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2017, 09:57:43 PM »
--You, yourself convinced everyone of it here.
--A man of conviction.

So is the LaRouchie who chases me down the street calling me a drug dealer.

You cultists are a dime a dozen. You all have "conviction," and you are all fools.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2017, 11:01:07 PM »
Is there anything you believe to be objectively true, BaGua?

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2017, 06:07:49 AM »
Is there anything you believe to be objectively true, BaGua?

One can be objective, but you wouldn't know anything about that. There is absolutely nothing objective about you.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2017, 08:44:28 AM »
One can be objective, but you wouldn't know anything about that. There is absolutely nothing objective about you.
--Either you want to have this discussion or you don't. If you do, then you're going to have to answer my question.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2017, 10:22:03 AM »
--Either you want to have this discussion or you don't.

The only objective evidence you have here, to the extent it is objective, is that I am addressing you. That would indicate that I am having a discussion with you, dumbass. As I said, it is the only objective evidence you have. So what is this "either you... blah blah?" You don't get to decide what I want or don't want, or how I go about anything. You are not an authority on anything. You're not even any good at debate. You talk in circles.

I am an authority on that. I know you "conservatives" don't like credentials or authority, because you have none and you're anti-intellectual and emotional. But that's too bad. I am correct here. You talk in circles and there's nothing can say to refute that.

If you do, then you're going to have to answer my question.

There you go, talking in circles. I answered you in a totally accurate and functional way. Your emotional reaction to the truth that I gave you is irrelevant.

Here is another objective fact: I don't have to do anything you tell me, Mornac.

However I will tell you what I have told you about 50 times already. You are a human being, nothing more and nothing less. As such you are not an objective being. You perceive only through your 5 senses and your imagination, all of which was naturally selected for. Not only does that limit you to a small sliver of the visual and audio spectrum, it also restricts you to a small sliver of both ends of the scale of all things. But also the way in which you perceive is an illusion. Those are objective facts.

Theoretically, if you were bright enough, you could make a subjective observation and then with objective facts built on that subjective observation you could reach an objective conclusion. I have never seen you come close to that, but theoretically you could. However you are lying to yourself when you claim you have objective truth. You don't. No one does. That is the human condition, and it is an objective conclusion based on the facts I just gave you.

And lest you think I'm arrogant here, because I'm so much smarter than you are, it's not because I'm so smart. It's really that you're an incredibly stupid person. All of you "conservatives" are. You use, or abuse, your religion. You use it as a crutch because at the end of the day you're scared little man. You are afraid of the unknown. There is plenty of objective evidence that "conservatives" and authoritarians like you have far more well-developed fear centers in your brains. That's what this is really about, Mornac.

Your fear is stupid. You were born. You are alive now. You will get sick and you will die. If that's the end, then that's the end. So what? You're not alone. We all face the same fate. Live now because the odds are that there's nothing after that.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2017, 02:38:57 PM »
The only objective evidence you have here, to the extent it is objective, is that I am addressing you. That would indicate that I am having a discussion with you, dumbass. As I said, it is the only objective evidence you have. So what is this "either you... blah blah?" You don't get to decide what I want or don't want, or how I go about anything. You are not an authority on anything. You're not even any good at debate. You talk in circles.

I am an authority on that. I know you "conservatives" don't like credentials or authority, because you have none and you're anti-intellectual and emotional. But that's too bad. I am correct here. You talk in circles and there's nothing can say to refute that.

There you go, talking in circles. I answered you in a totally accurate and functional way. Your emotional reaction to the truth that I gave you is irrelevant.

Here is another objective fact: I don't have to do anything you tell me, Mornac.

However I will tell you what I have told you about 50 times already. You are a human being, nothing more and nothing less. As such you are not an objective being. You perceive only through your 5 senses and your imagination, all of which was naturally selected for. Not only does that limit you to a small sliver of the visual and audio spectrum, it also restricts you to a small sliver of both ends of the scale of all things. But also the way in which you perceive is an illusion. Those are objective facts.

Theoretically, if you were bright enough, you could make a subjective observation and then with objective facts built on that subjective observation you could reach an objective conclusion. I have never seen you come close to that, but theoretically you could. However you are lying to yourself when you claim you have objective truth. You don't. No one does. That is the human condition, and it is an objective conclusion based on the facts I just gave you.

And lest you think I'm arrogant here, because I'm so much smarter than you are, it's not because I'm so smart. It's really that you're an incredibly stupid person. All of you "conservatives" are. You use, or abuse, your religion. You use it as a crutch because at the end of the day you're scared little man. You are afraid of the unknown. There is plenty of objective evidence that "conservatives" and authoritarians like you have far more well-developed fear centers in your brains. That's what this is really about, Mornac.

Your fear is stupid. You were born. You are alive now. You will get sick and you will die. If that's the end, then that's the end. So what? You're not alone. We all face the same fate. Live now because the odds are that there's nothing after that.
--So you're not interested in having the discussion. Nothing new there. If you change your mind, you know where to find me.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2017, 09:08:13 PM »
--So you're not interested in having the discussion. Nothing new there. If you change your mind, you know where to find me.

Your typical concession speech, coward.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2017, 12:38:46 AM »
Your typical concession speech, coward.
--Okay, well just because BaGua's not interested doesn't mean that I'm not. If any of you other gentlemen are willing to defend his honor, please step forward and identify yourself. I've been bored to death watching all the whining, kicking, and screaming around here this past year. If I don't get some sort of intellectual challenge pretty soon, I'm libel to start babbling idiotically like a liberal. Now somebody please step up to the plate and show us you're normal.

Offline Hollybaere

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 539
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2017, 11:24:50 AM »
--Okay, well just because BaGua's not interested doesn't mean that I'm not. If any of you other gentlemen are willing to defend his honor, please step forward and identify yourself. I've been bored to death watching all the whining, kicking, and screaming around here this past year. If I don't get some sort of intellectual challenge pretty soon, I'm libel to start babbling idiotically like a liberal. Now somebody please step up to the plate and show us you're normal.

Unfortunately Mornac, Liberal "intelligence" has drained this forum of anything intellectual.

They drag you down their path of insanity hoping that you will give up and they can spread their smarmy filth here without question.

Just goes to show you the twisted mindset of the Hillary/Bernie supporters. So sad.
All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
� ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)
Dagon is an idiot!!

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security, Deserve Neither- Benjamin Franklin

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2017, 01:08:17 PM »

You are such a slimy piece of shit. The fact that you have no objective truth and that you're a liar is all on you. You are a liar. Own it, dumbass.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 522
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2017, 03:05:25 PM »
--Okay, well just because BaGua's

I want to know why you call Realityhasaliberalbias "BaGua", because you never call Federalist by his former moniker "Tyler Durden," nor Hurricanepuke by his original screen name, either.  In fact, Doug Rich has several former names as well.  It's only with so-called liberals that you do this with.  If it's a thing to be mocked for them, the same goes with so-called conservatives here. 

I have the idea that you think there is something deficient in character about a forum member choosing a new name.  Usually they are just bored with their old one, or just trying to make the experience more entertaining for themselves and others.  But you think it's a thing to be mocked. 

Aren't Catholics also Christians, and didn't Jesus teach to treat others as you would like to be treated.  Yet you consistently ignore that basic idea here.  You thrive on provoking people to anger.   Where did Jesus say to be an asshole?  And another thing.  Putting my name in quotes is OK for a day or two, but to do it without fail five years running is pathological.  It's really weird.  No wife could stand to live with a person like that.  You take this forum much too seriously.  You argue for argument's sake. 

Boffo has passed away.  That should be a wakeup call to you.  We're on this planet a limited time.  If you want to use up that time posting quotation marks, I'd rethink that if I were you.   :-X

I'm under no illusion that you will take any of this seriously and change your ways.  You're too far gone for that, and that's part of the pathology.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:18:26 PM by Steve McGarrett »

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 908
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2017, 03:22:24 PM »
I want to know why you call Realityhasaliberalbias "BaGua", because you never call Federalist by his former moniker "Tyler Durden," nor Hurricanepuke by his original screen name, either.  In fact, Doug Rich has several former names as well.  It's only with so-called liberals that you do this with.  If it's a thing to be mocked for them, the same goes with so-called conservatives here. 

hey dalibrul, flyboy, steve mcgarrett, Lieutenant Columbo
I have had only one name ever since WLSAM, headbutters, and this forum.
Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 522
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2017, 03:24:24 PM »
Oh, shut up and drop dead.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:26:08 PM by Steve McGarrett »