Author Topic: Left wing mental health update  (Read 821 times)

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 567
    • View Profile
Re: Left wing mental health update
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 11:10:17 AM »
You never say anything Mornac. You talk in circles and play games, but you don't say anything.

That's very true.  His wife couldn't stand him and left him.  He's unemployed, deaf in one ear, and on Obamacare.  This is all he has.  He comes here to play like a cat with a toy mouse.  That's all you are to him, a Hartz Mounatin cat toy.  Don't get sucked in anymore.  It's not worth it. 

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 581
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 01:16:39 AM »
That's very true.  His wife couldn't stand him and left him.  He's unemployed, deaf in one ear, and on Obamacare.  This is all he has.  He comes here to play like a cat with a toy mouse.  That's all you are to him, a Hartz Mounatin cat toy.  Don't get sucked in anymore.  It's not worth it.
--My! You throw out that "on Obamacare" as if it were an insult. Tell me, "flyboy" - do people on Obamacare have something to be ashamed about? What would that be, exactly?

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 02:03:21 AM »
deaf in one ear,
--And disabilities are something to be held up for ridicule too? Yep, yer a librul alright.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 02:16:42 AM »
That's all you are to him, a Hartz Mounatin cat toy.
--Geeze, dalib. Yer nostalgia for American products of years gone by brings a tear to my eye. Unfortunately, Hartz Mountain which provided a living for so many blue-collar ethnic families in Secaucus, was sold to a Japanese outfit 13 years ago

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2017, 12:00:38 PM »
 His wife couldn't stand him and left him.  He's unemployed, deaf in one ear, and on Obamacare.  This is all he has.  He comes here to play like a cat with a toy mouse.  That's all you are to him, a Hartz Mounatin cat toy.  Don't get sucked in anymore.  It's not worth it. 

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 10:49:54 AM »
MAXINE WATERS: Impeach Trump — for name-calling!

NOVEMBER 17, 2017
KYLE OLSON

Maxine Waters loves to talk about millennials, and she’s apparently adopted some of their traits, too.

The California congresswoman made an appearance on Bloomberg TV on Thursday and her definition of “high crimes and misdemeanors” — the standard for impeaching a president of the United States — appears to be lowering.

When asked what she hopes to achieve with her frequent “Impeach 45” chants around the country, Waters responded, “I have learned over the years that I’ve been in this business that there a few people who are willing to speak truth to power and to talk about what really is bothering our society and our democracy.

“It is not thought well of to step outside of that box,” Waters said.

“When I talk about impeachment, I describe what I think about this president. I think he’s deplorable and I think he defined himself in the campaign the way that he mocked and mimicked a disabled journalist, the way he talked about grabbing women by their private parts,” she said.

“The way he called names of his peers, etc., etc.,” Waters told Bloomberg, apparently referring to his Republican primary opponents.

“I think that’s unacceptable, and for people to allow this kind of behavior to be normalized is beyond what I believe our democracy should be all about, and so I encourage people and I inspire people and I show people that you don’t have to be intimidated. You don’t have to be afraid and you don’t have to be traditional,” she said.

“You need to step outside of the box and tell it like it is. That’s what I do.

“Everywhere I go, I say, ‘Impeach 45.'”

She added Trump should be impeached because “there’s a belief that there has been collusion” with Russia.

“It’s all there,” she insisted.

As ABC notes, “When it comes to impeachment, the Constitution lists ‘treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors,’ as justification for the proceedings…”

Name-calling is now a high crime?

Source

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 12:05:22 PM »
Another hidden "source" to a pile of rubbish.
It's "high crimes and misdemeanors," stupid.
Source

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 01:28:08 AM »
Another hidden "source" to a pile of rubbish.
It's "high crimes and misdemeanors," stupid.

--I don't get it. Did someone say it was something other than that? What kind of weed are they sellin' ya out in the burbs, dalib?
Source

Online Makesenseplease

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 64
  • Rip....Buckwheat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2017, 09:20:19 AM »
--My! You throw out that "on Obamacare" as if it were an insult. Tell me, "flyboy" - do people on Obamacare have something to be ashamed about? What would that be, exactly?
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
"DO NOT GO TO WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN FOR ANY REASON"-Anonymous

"We die, but will never be defeated."--Uncle Joe

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2017, 11:01:56 AM »
--I don't get it. Did someone say it was something other than that? What kind of weed are they sellin' ya out in the burbs, dalib?
Source

Your wife gone grey down there yet?  In case you're too stupid to grasp, I've long ago given up trying to engage in any meaningful debate with you, as has Reality.  Go ahead and call me dalib.  And call Federalist Tyler Durden, and call DougRich Godwulf.  Get your orgasms that way, I guess.

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 828
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2017, 11:11:01 AM »

You're such an asshole.

Why? You complain that people don't respond to you but you go on and on about things that you clearly don't have any understanding of. For example, you blurt out something about spending in a thread about tax cuts.

Mornac we're not going back to the 19th Century. No successful 21st Century economy works with no social programs. Do you know why?

Because your idea of things should be is catastrophic, and fortunately people who have decided these things aren't complete idiots like you. Although I must say that the whole Republican Party has moved way off the deep end and they're keeping you company.

You're an asshole Mornac. You can whine all you want to about how no one engages you but the fact of the matter is that it's your own fault that people don't want to go down your rabbit hole.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 214
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 10:52:38 AM »
You're such an asshole.

Why? You complain that people don't respond to you but you go on and on about things that you clearly don't have any understanding of. For example, you blurt out something about spending in a thread about tax cuts.

Mornac we're not going back to the 19th Century. No successful 21st Century economy works with no social programs. Do you know why?

Because your idea of things should be is catastrophic, and fortunately people who have decided these things aren't complete idiots like you. Although I must say that the whole Republican Party has moved way off the deep end and they're keeping you company.

You're an asshole Mornac. You can whine all you want to about how no one engages you but the fact of the matter is that it's your own fault that people don't want to go down your rabbit hole.

He's always talking about the products of government schools.  Do the products of Catholic schools look like him?   ::)

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 11:06:38 AM »
I've long ago given up trying to engage in any meaningful debate with you
--Because you realized early on that you weren't capable.

When have you ever had a "meaningful debate" with anyone? I've surely never seen it. Has anyone else here? You've been doing nothing but pouting since the 1960's came crashing down.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:09:03 AM by Mornac »