Author Topic: Elimination of the free trade agreements brings back JOBS  (Read 3014 times)

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 864
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
Re: Elimination of the free trade agreements brings back JOBS
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2017, 07:41:29 PM »
you are radical. your posts prove it.

You're a moron. Your very essence and being proves it.

Your cult leader is still under investigation for treason.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 608
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2017, 11:54:57 AM »
--Let's get one thing straight, BaGua. You do not deal in facts. Facts are items of objective truth. That is pretty much the definition of the word 'fact'.

Facts?  Like "everything decomposes in water?"
Facts?  Like the 1st law of thermodynamics which says matter cannot be created?  Do you know what the word "law" connotes? 

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 719
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2017, 12:07:09 PM »
Facts?  Like "everything decomposes in water?"
Facts?  Like the 1st law of thermodynamics which says matter cannot be created?  Do you know what the word "law" connotes?
--Do you believe there is such a thing as objective truth, dalib?

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2017, 12:42:24 PM »
Give me an example of stainless steel and methyl mercury decomposing in water.  Give me an example of crude oil decomposing to a harmless state in water.  Give me an example of something created from nothing.   You still have an unpaid tab sitting on the table.  Pay it before you can order more. 

Why do you insist on calling member by a handle they used a decade ago?  What exactly is your motive/goal behind that?  Is it supposed to shame us in some way?  If anyone should be embarrassed by their past, it is you.   ::) 

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2017, 03:38:47 PM »
--Do you believe there is such a thing as objective truth, dalib?

No one believes in you.

• Hero NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2017, 03:39:52 PM »
Give me an example of stainless steel and methyl mercury decomposing in water.  Give me an example of crude oil decomposing to a harmless state in water.  Give me an example of something created from nothing.   You still have an unpaid tab sitting on the table.  Pay it before you can order more. 

Why do you insist on calling member by a handle they used a decade ago?  What exactly is your motive/goal behind that?  Is it supposed to shame us in some way?  If anyone should be embarrassed by their past, it is you.   ::)

He's a fraud. And he's a coward. He can't own his own incompetence.

Offline DougR¡ch

• Newbie NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2017, 05:43:51 PM »
He's a fraud. And he's a coward. He can't own his own incompetence.

Speaking from my past experience, he is not here to be right, but rather to provoke an argument, the winning of which is immaterial, if winning is defined as proving one's point.  On the other hand, one will generally be led off on a tangential issue that leads nowhere, which he defines as "having won" the debate.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1397
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2017, 06:31:51 PM »
Speaking from my past experience, he is not here to be right, but rather to provoke an argument, the winning of which is immaterial, if winning is defined as proving one's point.  On the other hand, one will generally be led off on a tangential issue that leads nowhere, which he defines as "having won" the debate.

gosh dougrich.

where have ya been for two years?

why come back as a newbie when you already have an account?

DougRich
Hero NewsRaker

[Add To Buddy List]
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stats

Liked: 886 (0.104 per post)
Date Registered: October 02, 2009, 04:03:50 PM
Local Time:October 21, 2017, 06:24:32 PM
Last Active: December 31, 2015, 09:40:21 PM
Signature:
Sometimes I think it's a shame,
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1397
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2017, 06:42:04 PM »
Give me an example of something created from nothing.   

ok. here is one persons' idea.
a guy named Hawking?
Something can be created from nothing

One of the presumptions of The Grand Design is that something can be created from nothing.

In mind of the line from the movie "The Sound of Music": "Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could", we know that it is a foundational assumption of human thought that everything has a cause. And if you define a perfect vacuum in space as nothing, then it seems a compelling presumption that this vacuum could not produce anything.

But such a perfect vacuum may not exist. One of the foundations of quantum theory is the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. It begins to be of profound importance to our understanding of nature at the atomic scale and below. One of the most direct implications is that it requires a larger amount of confinement energy to contain a particle in a smaller volume. If you compare the confinement energy for an electron in an atom to the energy required to hold it in a nucleus, you find that you can't hold an electron in a nucleus.

If you envision trying to trap a particle into a smaller and smaller volume, you find that the confinement energy becomes so great that the system is unstable with respect to pair production of various particle-antiparticle pairs such as electrons and positrons. If you put enough energy into a system, it can produce particle-antiparticle pairs in accordance with the Einstein equation E=mc2.

So particle-antiparticle pairs can be created from "nothing", that is from no particles to two particles, but energy must be provided, so these particles can be viewed as having been created from the energy. And that required energy is not "nothing", so a vacuum that produced particles would nevertheless require available energy to convert into the particles.

something from nothing
Sometimes I think it's a shame,
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

Online Makesenseplease

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 86
  • Rip....Buckwheat
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2017, 06:45:25 PM »
"I"
"DO NOT GO TO WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN FOR ANY REASON"-Anonymous

"We die, but will never be defeated."--Uncle Joe

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2017, 07:06:24 PM »
ok. here is one persons' idea.
a guy named Hawking?
Something can be created from nothing

So particle-antiparticle pairs can be created from "nothing", that is from no particles to two particles, but energy must be provided, so these particles can be viewed as having been created from the energy. And that required energy is not "nothing", so a vacuum that produced particles would nevertheless require available energy to convert into the particles.

Why not try reading what you post.  Do you know what e=m*c squared means?  It's called mass-energy equivalence.  Energy can convert to mass and vice versa.  But one or the other must be present first.  Please, Mr. earth heals itself.  Stay out of science discussions.  You're in way over your head.   ::)

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2017, 07:39:37 PM »
--I'm guessin' that you're DougRich in the same way that this guy callin' himself "SpaceCadet" is actually SpaceCadet. Of course if you were DougRich, you could just login with your former (still existent) ID. That you don't (or can't) is cause for suspicion.

Offline DougR¡ch

• Newbie NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2017, 07:40:33 PM »
gosh dougrich.

where have ya been for two years?

why come back as a newbie when you already have an account?

A reasonable question and simple enough to explain.  It's been a long time and I forgot the password I was using and was unable to log in.  So I created a second account using a similar but modified name with a new password.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."  - E.F. Schumacher

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2017, 07:45:28 PM »
A reasonable question and simple enough to explain.  It's been a long time and I forgot the password I was using and was unable to log in.  So I created a second account using a similar but modified name with a new password.
--Howsa 'bout you just ask Pepsi to email your password to the address of record. I trust you still have and use that address?

Offline DougR¡ch

• Newbie NewsRaker
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2017, 07:56:00 PM »
What makes you think an admin has access to passwords?