Author Topic: So THAT'S what happened!  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 959
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
So THAT'S what happened!
« on: October 16, 2017, 09:04:13 AM »
‘State of Denial’: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigel Farage, Macedonian Fake News Factories, for Losing Election

VICTORIA FRIEDMAN
15 Oct 2017

Continuing her British leg of the What Happened book tour, failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton reiterated her favoured tropes of anti-Brexitism, Russian hackers, and ‘fake news’ to the BBC’s Andrew Marr, and deflected questions about her friendship with alleged rapist Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, her husband’s own alleged sexual predations, and whether her status as part of an elite lead to her election loss, blaming instead a conspiracy of Russian hackers and ‘possibly’ the Trump campaign.

Reading from her 512-page post mortem where she explains how she lost the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Marr quoted an excerpt where Clinton observed that voters “just didn’t like me” – but rather than reflectively acknowledging the loss was her responsibility, almost immediately she blamed “a concerted and effective campaign to tear me down”.

Descending into the Democrat’s favoured and familiar conspiracy theories, she claimed campaign staffer John Podesta’s emails were hacked by Russian intelligence, exposed by WikiLeaks, which she called a “mouthpiece for Russian authoritarianism”, and were “weaponised” and turned into “phony news stories” at fake news factories in Macedonia (a small, former Yugoslav nation of a population of less than one-quarter of London’s).

Claiming that “the Russians wanted to help Trump and hurt me”, she alleged Russian President Vladimir Putin had a “personal grudge” against her.

Asked by Marr on Sunday if she thought the campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump colluded with Russia, she said: “We don’t know the answer to that. That is part of what is being explored.”

The globalist took another swipe at former UKIP leader Farage, accusing him of using the same “big lies” to get the president elected as those used to win the EU referendum. “I want to make another point about Brexit. Looking at Brexit, it was a precursor to what happened to us in the United States,” she said.

“You had Farage campaigning for Trump. The big lie is a very potent tool.”

Blasting the globalist former New York Senator, Brexit leader Nigel Farage told his LBC listeners Clinton needs to accept responsibility for her election loss.

“Hillary Clinton is in a state of denial, she’s making herself look, frankly, ridiculous,” Mr. Farage said.

“She blames the whole world. The Russians. The lies that were told in Brexit. Everything is the fault of other people, nothing is to do with her.”

Mr. Farage, who suggested last week Clinton retitle her book “The Great Big Whinge”, added: “American voters were turned off by her sense of entitlement.

“I don’t think Hillary Clinton has much relevance. We should no more listen to Hillary Clinton than we listened to Barack Obama during the referendum campaign telling us not to vote for Brexit.”

Addressing the former U.S. Secretary of State directly, Farage said: “Hillary you lost. Move on. The war is over for you.”

Asked on the UK’s exit from the European Union and the impact of a ‘no deal’ scenario, she said it would be “a very big disadvantage to Britain,” where the UK “would not have as easy access to the European market that you’ve had under EU membership” – ignoring the fact that that European countries are also reliant on trade with the UK.

Clinton then mocked the prospective trade deal with the U.S. under President Trump, alleging “You’re making a trade deal with someone who doesn’t believe in trade,” despite the president pledging multiple times the UK would be at the front of the queue to sign a trade deal.

NEW YORK – OCTOBER 25: Senator Hillary Clinton and Miramax boss Harvey Weinstein
 arrive at the Brooklyn Museum for the premiere of Miramax Films “Finding Neverland”
 October 25, 2004 in New York City. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Getty Images)

Describing “your friend Harvey Weinstein”, Marr asked the failed presidential candidate about her knowledge of the Hollywood mogul’s alleged predatory behaviour following multiple accusations of sexual misconduct, assault, and even rape by dozens of actresses including Cara Delevingne,  Kate Beckinsale, and Ashley Judd.

Admitting the strong ties between herself, Weinstein, and the Democratic Party, she implied no knowledge of the misconduct before women came forward, stating: “I was shocked and appalled as I’ve known him through politics as many Democrats have. He’s been a funder, a supporter for all of us – for Obama, for me, for people who have run for office in the United States.”

She was quick to deflect away from her association by saying: “I think it’s important that we do not just focus on him… but that we recognise this behaviour cannot be tolerated anywhere,” not missing the opportunity to recall to viewers when the president apologised after a tape was released of Trump making lewd comments about women in 2005.

“After all, we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office,” Clinton said, forgetting her own husband and former President Bill Clinton was accused of the alleged brutal rape of Juanita Broaddrick, sexual assault of Kathleen Willey, and sexual harassment of Paula Jones.

President Bill Clinton and Miramax Chief, Harvey Weinstein at Hillary Clinton’s Birthday
 Party at the Hudson Hotel in New York City. October 25, 2000
(Photo: Nick Elgar/ImageDirect)

Marr picked up on this omission, noting that the Democrat has urged female victims of abuse to come forward, but “yet in your book three women brought onto the stage by Trump attacking your husband you dismissed them. Are you sure that is the right thing to do? Are you sure about that?”

“Well, yes because that had all been litigated,” Clinton defended, saying that “there were conclusions drawn and that was clearly in the past”.

Speaking to Breitbart News, Broaddrick said: “Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton are cut from the same cloth… They are both powerful men and had the ability to protect themselves from the rumours and whispers about their well known, deviant, and criminal behaviour.”

Source

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1836
    • View Profile
Re: So THAT'S what happened!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 10:15:33 AM »
hillary is in denial and most definitely is an enabler.

hillary is in fact, if you think about it, just as guilty as bill for letting him continue

his sexual predator ways defending him and disparaging his victims.
"The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline Lt. Columbo

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 646
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 10:56:58 AM »

Still ragging Bill Clinton for exactly the same penchant for filth you both share.  Hypocritical.  How do you keep a straight face when posting this BS?  No wonder your wife bailed on you.   ::)

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1836
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 11:13:16 AM »
Still ragging Bill Clinton for exactly the same penchant for filth you both share.  Hypocritical.  How do you keep a straight face when posting this BS?  No wonder your wife bailed on you.   ::)

flyboy,

I do not know where you are getting your "information" about me.

goes to show everyone here you do not know jack shit and are a liar.
"The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Online Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1650
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 12:30:08 PM »
Hurricanehook is in denial and most definitely is an enabler.

melania is in fact, if you think about it, just as guilty as donald for letting him continue

absolutely nothing will be found.

there is nothing to be found.

Online TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 416
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 01:25:42 PM »
Hurricanehook is in denial and most definitely is an enabler.

melania is in fact, if you think about it, just as guilty as donald for letting him continue

So what happened to all of those women? Don't hear anything about those accusations these days... It's almost like they made the whole thing up to support Clinton's campaign... They failed miserably.

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 911
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 01:31:26 PM »
So what happened to all of those women? Don't hear anything about those accusations these days... It's almost like they made the whole thing up to support Clinton's campaign... They failed miserably.

all that means is that just like the rest of the chucklehead trump defenders who haunt this place....you haven't been paying attention:

A woman who has accused President Trump of groping her in 2007 is subpoenaing his campaign for any documents on “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately,” BuzzFeed News reported Sunday.

The woman, Summer Zervos, is a former contestant on Trump’s reality show, "The Apprentice."

Her subpoena requests "all documents concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.”

The subpoena was filed in March but not available on the court record until last month, BuzzFeed reported.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/355531-former-apprentice-contestant-subpoenas-trump-campaign-for-documents

peace
So he saw young females naked..... Your point is?

Online TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 01:45:04 PM »
all that means is that just like the rest of the chucklehead trump defenders who haunt this place....you haven't been paying attention:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/355531-former-apprentice-contestant-subpoenas-trump-campaign-for-documents

peace

That's one out of 11.... What are the other 10 doing?

What actually surprises me is that more of these women aren't trying to get another shot at their 15 minutes of fame. Especially in light of the Weinstein bullshit.

And for a woman making tearful allegations that she was sexually assaulted, She contacted Trump's campaign with the following email:

Hello,

I'm certain you are a very busy woman. I am in a unique situation being that I am the only former Apprentice who operates a business where Mr Trump's supporters can walk in, express their admiration for him and inquire about my experience. Mr Trump has a great deal of support in Huntington Beach, Ca! He has witnessed both my highs and lows operating a small business and I am pleased to report that business is good. Sunny's Restaurant has a long history of making people feel special. We hire a diverse crew and embrace anyone who is honest while working hard. Mr Trump is cut from the same cloth.

I would greatly appreciate reconnecting at this time. He will know my intentions are genuine.

Thank you,

Summer Zervos

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3839851/Cousin-former-Apprentice-contestant-accused-Donald-Trump-sexually-assaulting-DEFENDS-presidential-candidate-claiming-wishes-reality-TV.html#ixzz4vh5a5f4c

She wanted to reconnect with him, was denied and then made these allegations against him. Doesn't look so good for her claims...

So on to the other 10, Chucklehead.

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 01:52:50 PM »

the one is subpoenaing the records on the others.

What actually surprises me is that more of these women aren't trying to get another shot at their 15 minutes of fame. Especially in light of the Weinstein bullshit.

fifteen minutes of fame?  dude, trump is on fucking tape bragging about sexual contact with women without their consent.  he's also on tape bragging about going backstage to ogle teenagers during his miss teen USA pageants.  you're defending this guy?

And for a woman making tearful allegations that she was sexually assaulted, She contacted Trump's campaign with the following email:

She wanted to reconnect with him, was denied and then made these allegations against him. Doesn't look so good for her claims...

she made the claims contemporaneously to her former professor and mentor, who vouches for her timeline.  as for her reaching out?  the guy had the ability to destroy her career;  this stuff happens all of the time.

So on to the other 10, Chucklehead.

that's your argument?  that the other women "gave up".  i hope you don't have any daughters man.

peace

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 02:05:54 PM »

none of the below young women are suing so they have nothing to gain financially.  THIS is what you're defending:

A fifth Miss Teen USA pageant contestant came forward Wednesday night to say that like four others who have spoken to BuzzFeed News, she recalled Donald Trump entering the group dressing room while teenagers were changing their clothes during the 1997 pageant.

“It was certainly the most inappropriate time to meet us all for the first time,” said Victoria Hughes, the former Miss New Mexico Teen USA, in an email. “The youngest girl was 15, and I was the eldest at 19.

from trump's own mouth on howard stern:

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said in 2005. “‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

“We actually never once saw him during the two-week period until he came into the dressing room prior to the show,” said Hughes, referring to the two weeks of rehearsals leading up to the pageant. In a subsequent email, she elaborated: “I was the eldest delegate at age 19 and was in the very back of the large dressing room. I recall chaperones saying that we had a visitor and to get covered up,” she wrote. “The black curtains opened and in walks Mr. Trump smiling. He wished us all good luck, did not stay very long and left. As teenagers, it no doubt caught us off guard, as the timing of the entrance could've been better and less awkward for us all.”

Another woman, former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado, told BuzzFeed News that when Trump walked in, she recalled “putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.’” According to Billado, Trump said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/former-miss-teen-usa-contestants-claim-donald-trump-walked-in-on/

peace

Online TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 02:08:01 PM »
the one is subpoenaing the records on the others.

And where are the others?

fifteen minutes of fame?  dude, trump is on fucking tape bragging about sexual contact with women without their consent.  he's also on tape bragging about going backstage to ogle teenagers during his miss teen USA pageants.  you're defending this guy?

He is not on tape bragging about sexual contact with women without their consent. That, much like the accusations of these women, is a lie. We've already been over this several times. "They'll let you do whatever you want". "Let" is the difference. You're entire argument is based on statements you wish to take out of context. Context matters.

she made the claims contemporaneously to her former professor and mentor, who vouches for her timeline.  as for her reaching out?  the guy had the ability to destroy her career;  this stuff happens all of the time.

And his word means what exactly? In her own words, She wanted to reconnect with Trump.  ::)

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 02:13:05 PM »
And where are the others?

they've likely been deposed. 

He is not on tape bragging about sexual contact with women without their consent.[/glow] That, much like the accusations of these women, is a lie. We've already been over this several times. "They'll let you do whatever you want". "Let" is the difference. You're entire argument is based on statements you wish to take out of context. Context matters.

YES HE IS!

what part of, "i just kiss...i don't even wait.  and when you're a "star", they let you get away it with it.  you can do anything....grab them by the pussy"...are you having a hard time digesting.  that is a textbook definition of bragging about sexual contact with women without their consent, you knucklehead.

And his word means what exactly? In her own words, She wanted to reconnect with Trump.

trump is a powerful guy, especially in her field.  why do you think some of the women that cosby (which he admitted to) drugged still had dealings with him?

peace
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:17:05 PM by dagon »

Online TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 02:13:20 PM »
none of the below young women are suing so they have nothing to gain financially.  THIS is what you're defending:

from trump's own mouth on howard stern:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/12/former-miss-teen-usa-contestants-claim-donald-trump-walked-in-on/

peace

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 02:14:50 PM »

wow man.

i sincerely hope you don't have daughters.  and i sincerely hope that your neighborhood watch is keeping tabs on you.

peace

Online TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 02:22:47 PM »
they've likely been deposed. 

By whom?

YES HE IS!

what part of, "i just kiss...i don't even wait.  and when you're a "star", they let you get away it with it.  you can do anything....grab them by the pussy"...are you having a hard time digesting.  that is a textbook definition of bragging about sexual contact with women without their consent, you knucklehead.

First, the suggestion that they let you get away with it. but you still haven't established that this was anything more than an older man bragging to younger men about events that never took place. He didn't just start kissing on the woman that was waiting for them outside of the bus. As if you're not guilty of the same braggadocios commentary on this very forum.

trump is a powerful guy, especially in her field.  why do you think some of the women that cosby (which he admitted to) drugged still had dealings with him?

peace

Bullshit.