Author Topic: So THAT'S what happened!  (Read 4634 times)

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 465
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
Re: So THAT'S what happened!
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 02:28:19 PM »
wow man.

i sincerely hope you don't have daughters.  and i sincerely hope that your neighborhood watch is keeping tabs on you.

peace

Really? Why's that you salty bitch?

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 908
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 02:38:33 PM »
By whom?

who the fuck do you think fed?  the lawyers for zervos have likely already taken statements from the other women.  that's why they're suing for document disclosure.

First, the suggestion that they let you get away with it. but you still haven't established that this was anything more than an older man bragging to younger men about events that never took place. He didn't just start kissing on the woman that was waiting for them outside of the bus. As if you're not guilty of the same braggadocios commentary on this very forum.

really?  that's your argument.  next time you get busted admitting that you did something and telling someone how you did it...try floating the excuse that "you were just bragging to a younger guy", and see who buys it.  was trump just "bragging to a younger guy" when he made his comments to stern?  did trump give you a kidney or something?  that's the only thing that could explain the ridiculous defense you're trying to make here.

Bullshit.

what is?  that's what happened in the case of cosby and that's what zervos is asserting happened with trump

and to the other point, your comments are clear.  i'm half of the mind to notify your local authorities.

peace
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:43:04 PM by dagon »
So he saw young females naked..... Your point is?

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 02:40:26 PM »
Really? Why's that you salty bitch?

i'm not salty.  i don't like men who think it's cool to look at naked 15-19 year old girls;  especially when they didn't invite that attention and you are in a position of power over them.  by your OWN words,  you are such a man and i'd likely beat the shit out of you if you expressed such sentiments in my presence.

peace
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:50:34 PM by dagon »

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2184
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 02:43:36 PM »
Hurricanehook is in denial and most definitely is an enabler.

melania is in fact, if you think about it, just as guilty as donald for letting him continue

his sexual predator ways defending him and disparaging his victims.

talk and bragging is one thing but actually raping and groping is another.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 02:45:27 PM »
talk and bragging is one thing but actually raping and groping is another.

that's why we have trials hook.  and even talking about shit like that would get you a beat down in my circle.  yet...here you are defending it.

peace
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:48:09 PM by dagon »

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 02:52:13 PM »
i'm not salty.  i don't like men who think it's cool to look at naked 15-19 year old girls;  especially when you are in a position of power of them.  by your OWN words,  you are such a man and i'd likely beat the shit out of you if you expressed such sentiments in my presence.

peace

Once again, Your issue is with context. It's part of your mental illness. We were talking about sexual assault. You couldn't make much of a case for it so you jumped to him seeing females between the ages of 15 and 19 naked. First, You can see people naked and not equate that to sex. Just as you can see beauty and not equate that to sex. Second, That's doesn't go to prove your claim that he's guilty of sexual assault.

Lastly, You're not going to beat anyone's ass.

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 03:00:38 PM »
who the fuck do you think fed?  the lawyers for zervos have likely already taken statements from the other women.  that's why they're suing for document disclosure.

Are you suggesting they're dead or? And who are you suggesting disposed of them?

really?  that's your argument.  next time you get busted admitting that you did something and telling someone how you did it...try floating the excuse that "you were just bragging to a younger guy", and see who buys it.  was trump just "bragging to a younger guy" when he made his comments to stern?  did trump give you a kidney or something?  that's the only thing that could explain the ridiculous defense you're trying to make here.

When he was bragging to stern about seeing young women naked? You think that's the same as sexual assault now?

what is?  that's what happened in the case of cosby and that's what zervos is asserting happened with trump

and to the other point, your comments are clear.  i'm half of the mind to notify your local authorities.

peace

It's bullshit that you're trying to equate the two. The way you try to rationalize things, It's clear you have only half a mind.

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 03:15:35 PM »

peace

that's why we have trials hook.  and even talking about shit like that would get you a beat down in my circle.  yet...here you are defending it.

peace

i'd likely beat the shit out of you if you expressed such sentiments in my presence.

peace

Looks at this guy... He's unhinged. Making threats and false accusations against other members. It's one thing to call someone a name, but this is getting ridiculous. All coming from the guy that was bragging, on this very forum, about not getting his "get free pussy card" until he got to college.

football at the college level is an entire different ball of wax.  sure,  i'd been a known player in high school but it wasn't the same because i grew up with all of the really good-looking girls.  they didn't give a shit :).  sure,  they were happy for me but being a star athlete wasn't a "get free pussy card".

college on the other hand was an entirely different story, especially since Illinois was located next to Parkland Junior College.  think of the townie girls from "An Officer and a Gentleman" and you'll get some idea.  :)

peace

What's the deal Pepsi? Is his language acceptable or not?

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 04:14:57 PM »
Looks at this guy... He's unhinged. Making threats and false accusations against other members. It's one thing to call someone a name, but this is getting ridiculous. All coming from the guy that was bragging, on this very forum, about not getting his "get free pussy card" until he got to college.

What's the deal Pepsi? Is his language acceptable or not?

trust me on this one fed.  dealing with my language is the least of your problems here.

peace

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 04:29:04 PM »
trust me on this one fed.  dealing with my language is the least of your problems here.

peace

By all means, Keep talking tadpole.

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 04:30:19 PM »
By all means, Keep talking tadpole.

as if you could stop me scumbag.

peace
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 04:32:51 PM by dagon »

Offline RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 898
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 04:46:23 PM »

peace

They're useless. Absolutely useless.

Every one of them.

Offline TheFederalist

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Federalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 04:47:20 PM »

peace

LMAO, You're so mental.

Offline dagon

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 04:50:31 PM »
LMAO, You're so mental.

not in the slightest.  YOU, on the other hand, have got some ADMITTED problems.  Hope you like my new signature.

peace

Offline hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 2184
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 04:53:23 PM »

peace

not defending bad and or illegal behavior. .pointing out

the big difference.
The quality of life is more important
than life itself"......Alexis Carrel.