Author Topic: Would be dictator doesn't like the freedom of the press  (Read 35 times)

Offline Pepsi

• Administrator
  • Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 1422
    • View Profile
Would be dictator doesn't like the freedom of the press
« on: October 11, 2017, 04:40:22 PM »
Trump Rages At Media: ‘Frankly Disgusting’ They Can Write Anything

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said it was “frankly disgusting” that the media “is able to write whatever it wants to write,” following a report from NBC News that the President had proposed increasing America’s nuclear arsenal nearly tenfold in a July meeting.

NBC News cited three unnamed officials in the room in its report. But Trump later called the report “pure fiction” and wondered on Twitter, referring to the network: “at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License?”

On Wednesday, during a press availability with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Trump said of NBC and the media in general: “They have their sources that don’t exist, in my opinion, they don’t exist. They make up the sources. There are no sources. Any other questions?”

“I never discussed increasing it,” he said earlier of the nuclear arsenal. “I want it in perfect shape. That was just fake news by NBC, which gives a lot of fake news lately. No, I never discussed.”

“It’s frankly disgusting the way the press is able to write whatever they want to write. And people should look into it,” he added.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-rages-nbc-nuclear-story
So let's see how fucking brilliant I truly am.
Clinton will not ever be President of the United States.