Author Topic: The rise of anti-life fascism in the West  (Read 272 times)

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 455
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of homofascism in the West: Special rise of anti-life fascism edition
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 05:55:15 PM »
I understand you perfectly, in spite of your lame strategy of obfuscation.

Let's be clear here, Mornac, even though I was already clear. You lied about what I said. I called your lie out. You have not plainly and simply admitted that you lied, but you didn't deny your lie. We both know that you lied. k You then attempted to blame me with your nonsense post, cited above.

I caught you lying. You are impeached. Given your dishonesty that is as "productive" as I can be. I didn't tell you to lie, and even if I did you would still have to own your own lie.

--I didn't 'lie'. Based on your jumping into this argument on the side of"flyboy", I assumed you had the same idiotic understanding of the Constitution that he does. Since you never answer any questions, it's hard to know. People are forced to fill in the blanks about your knowledge and character based on ancillary information and observances. Maybe someday you'll become more forthcoming about what you know and believe and we can have a real conversation. Until then, I'm stuck reading the tea leaves where you concerned. And believe me - the post election hissy fit isn't helping matters. 

Back to the subject you're avoiding. If you have objective truth then why must you always obfuscate and talk in circles?

--For the umpteenth time, I do not have objective truth. Work hard on trying to comprehend that and come back to me when it's sunk in.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 508
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 08:06:24 PM »
--'Cuz yer one of those guys who claims that the Constitution forces everyone in business to serve anyone who walks through their door. I just wanna see how consistent you are. I guess you don't have to answer the question if you feel it will embarrass you.

That's completely wrong.  A business owner can refuse to serve anyone for any reason other than race, religion or sex.  You could be asked to leave any store simply for being a jerk, and that would be acceptable.
You're in no position to question others' knowledge of the constitution. 

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 772
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 10:53:38 AM »
--I didn't 'lie'. Based on your jumping into this argument on the side of"flyboy", I assumed you had the same idiotic understanding of the Constitution that he does. Since you never answer any questions, it's hard to know. People are forced to fill in the blanks about your knowledge and character based on ancillary information and observances. Maybe someday you'll become more forthcoming about what you know and believe and we can have a real conversation. Until then, I'm stuck reading the tea leaves where you concerned. And believe me - the post election hissy fit isn't helping matters. 
--For the umpteenth time, I do not have objective truth. Work hard on trying to comprehend that and come back to me when it's sunk in.

You're a liar.

I have a degree in law. I took real Constitutional Law courses, at a real law school. I've litigated Constitutional issues, for real.

And what have you done, aside from lying on the internet?

Look at what Flyboy told you. Try to comprehend that. It's called "protected classes." Unlike you, I didn't make that up. I didn't respond to you, not because I couldn't. I didn't respond to you because you will just lie and spout more stupid shit. So why should I bother?

I just did bother, sorry. Hey, I'm not perfect and unlike you I don't lie to myself about being the objective truth of anything. But I do know pure bullshit when I see it.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 05:51:45 PM »
That's completely wrong.  A business owner can refuse to serve anyone for any reason other than race, religion or sex.  You could be asked to leave any store simply for being a jerk, and that would be acceptable.
You're in no position to question others' knowledge of the constitution.
That's completely wrong.  A business owner can refuse to serve anyone for any reason other than race, religion or sex.
--Not so fast, Ramona. What happened to this:
Yes, because my business is not my private dwelling.  It is integral with the national economy where everyone must be given the right to participate.
and this:
An "enterprise" requires a seller and a buyer.  The buyer must be given the same rights/freedoms as the seller to participate in the economy and make it work.
and this:
No, a business is part of the national economy.  It is served by roads and city services paid for by ALL TAXPAYERS of all colors and religions.  A free-market economy isn't free with discrimination.
Are you finally starting to understand the Constitution "flyboy"? Or did you simply not have enough dough to get your heroin fix today.

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 05:55:41 PM »
You're a liar.

I have a degree in law. I took real Constitutional Law courses, at a real law school. I've litigated Constitutional issues, for real.

And what have you done, aside from lying on the internet?

Look at what Flyboy told you. Try to comprehend that. It's called "protected classes." Unlike you, I didn't make that up. I didn't respond to you, not because I couldn't. I didn't respond to you because you will just lie and spout more stupid shit. So why should I bother?

I just did bother, sorry. Hey, I'm not perfect and unlike you I don't lie to myself about being the objective truth of anything. But I do know pure bullshit when I see it.
--Well, I guess there's no point in trying to discuss anything with you. You have no more idea about how to defend your ideas or beliefs than "flyboy" does. The only difference is that he doesn't pretend to.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 508
    • View Profile
Re: The rise of anti-life fascism in the West
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2017, 08:28:38 PM »
You mean the way you defend your ideas?   ::)

Come witness the execution!   ;D

--It will decompose just like everything else in water does. This ain't a hard one to grasp, "flyboy".

--Methyl mercury is a liquid. The proposition that a liquid can decompose in water is a non sequitor.  They already share the property of liquidity.

Actually, they don't as you will learn here.  But apart from that, that is physical composition.  There is chemical decomposition to consider as well.  That's how the liquid, nitroglycerin explodes.  It decomposes rapidly into gasses.   And of course, all liquid acids decompose when they contact certain liquids or solids.  Except for the silicates, ie, glass.  Glass is inert and stores caustic acids nicely.   
As a matter of fact, give an example of glass decomposing in water.  Oh, but glass is a silicate, made from sand, which has bordered our oceans on beaches for millions of years.  Amazing that we still have sand, I guess.    ::)

https://www.greenfacts.org/en/mercury/l-3/mercury-1.htm
Mercury is rarely found in nature as the pure, liquid metal, but rather within ... pure, most forms of methylmercury and phenylmercury are white crystalline solids.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:33:48 PM by Steve McGarrett »

Online RealityHasALiberalBias

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 772
  • NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 10:27:47 AM »
--Well, I guess there's no point in trying to discuss anything with you. You have no more idea about how to defend your ideas or beliefs than "flyboy" does. The only difference is that he doesn't pretend to.

You can guess whatever you want, and you can try. Defend my ideas? From your claim that you have objective truth?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're a twit. Nothing more.