Author Topic: Newsrake Comedy Hour  (Read 518 times)

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 508
    • View Profile
Newsrake Comedy Hour
« on: September 16, 2017, 06:52:49 PM »
Housecleaning time.  From now on, the most recent posts will be at the top, and updates will occur in this initial post only.  Also, I might post some alluring bum bum pics here, too.   ;D

It just keeps on coming.

Are you aware that the government, which is the object of your irrational loathing, could mint two coins, declare each to be worth $10 trillion, and pay off the entire debt? Why doesn't the government do that?"

Does anybody know what this was supposed to mean?  Why it was posted?  I sure don't.  Lame attempt at humor or sarcasm by someone with no talent is all I can guess.  Who is 'commander?'

Whaddya want me to do, Commander?

That's right, the Las Vegas massacre was a setup, planned by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer.  And Paddock was paid to commit suicide.  All to take "people's minds off" the Mueller investigation. 

In fact, I am wondering if this Las Vegas ordeal wasn't conducted to take people's minds off the fact that NOTHING has been found nor will be found. "Look over here, folks!!" On to the next false flag op.  ::)

The New York Times is a rag?  Seriously?
--Like it would ever appear in a liberal rag like that.

Makes blacks what?
Rahm makes Blacks skedaddle out of town

Worse than Nixon?
...Obama was a terrible president, maybe the worst ever....

Yeah, right.

Don't laugh at me for this, but my choice would be President Trump. I know he doesn't drink, but I think he would be truly interested in what a "commoner" thinks about what is really going on in this country. I think he would be an interesting person to talk to.

;)

Sleep well in what?  Hey, everybody, you can die but you'll be OK. 
Thank you to all the vets who served and God bless the families of those who served and gave their all.   Sleep well Warriors in God's loving embrace.

Set down and eat your peas!
If I was the parent of some of the Newsrake  posters.....if they acted when they were young like they do now...they wouldn't have been able to set down for a week without setting on a pillow!

Obama had incestuous relations with his daughters.  Oh, dear, the list just goes on and on. 

AS the democrats say,  we really don't know sooooo, IT MUST be investigated.     There may be treason, collusion, obstruction, money laundering, sedition, racketeering, and of course, the logan act problem....probably should take a look at tampering with the security of the US, engaging in false treaties and lying to the American people, income tax evasion, obstructing justice, illegal treaties,  illegally selling guns to our enemies, giving aid and comfort to the enemy, breaking election laws, sex with minors, incestuous relations with his daughters,....oh dear, the list just goes on and on.   

We really need to look into these charges.

Degenerates like Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump

never been to NYC.

looks like a cesspool of degenerates to me.

Over half the voting population? 
The LAW of the land says that President Donald Trump is the legally, legitimately elected president of the US...and what are you and your lawless bunch trying to do?   You're trying to upend the decision of over half the voting population.

And she pays the bills!
What a bunch of crap!! What discounts do insurance companies offer?? Show me!! Give me some actual examples.

Isn't that neat?  You don't need any experience in government to be president.  Just money!  And that's more important.

You know cockroach, the neat thing about this country is that anyone that is a natural born citizen can run for President. There is nothing that says that they have to have been a Mayor, Governor, politician, or even a lawyer. The man is a BILLIONARE!! YOU are not!! He seems to have the brain power you lack!

He calls him a name, then condemns name-calling.  And he calls me "slow-witted." 

libass,

here is your chance to offer your opinion on the subject of this post...have at it.

calling people names does no good and displays a child like immature attitude.

Yeah, we're all getting richer thanks to Trump.  No wait, he hasn't passed his tax cuts yet.  Never mind.  ::)
and Trump is still your President, libass.

I am laughing all the way to the bank!

The guy has posted anything he wants here 16 thousand times, and he's complaining about me editing my own thread!   ::)

If you don't like being submitted to the censor on the Soviet-style Super Dumbnado 2017 thread, you may participate un-harassed here. Feel free to copy items from the censored thread and paste them here with your responses where they will remain for future reference for as long as Newsrake remains up and running.

Do as he says, not as he does.  First this:
calling people names does no good and displays a child like immature attitude.

Then very soon after this:
loser libass,
face it old man, you are dumber than a box of crushed rock...........

I was using Mornac's avatar.   ;D

Oh, now you have a thing against teddy bears?? Yes, like we should take you seriously for your avatar or lack there of. Blank, kinda like your brain??

On Jews "controlling" the media
Meaning that you can't trust anything they do or say.

Such insight

At the end of the day libass, Trump is still the POTUS !!

Wow. gotta love that.

here you are, flyboy

One Plus One Equals Billions

Let us start in the beginning with one male and one female. Now let us assume that they marry and have children and that their children marry and have children and so on. And let us assume that the population doubles every 150 years. Therefore, after 150 years there will be four people, after another 150 years there will be eight people, after another 150 years there will be sixteen people, and so on. It should be noted that this growth rate is actually very conservative. In reality, even with disease, famines, and natural disasters, the world population currently doubles every 40 years or so.1

After 32 doublings, which is only 4,800 years, the world population would have reached almost 8.6 billion. That’s 2 billion more than the current population of 6.5 billion people, which was recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau on March 1, 2006.2 This simple calculation shows that starting with Adam and Eve and assuming the conservative growth rate previously mentioned, the current population can be reached well within 6,000 years.

One Plus One Equals Billions

In this model, nobody ever dies!  The population adds and adds but never subtracts.
A pretty incredible model, notwithstanding that it incorporates inbreeding as it's key mechanism.  It's all in the family.  Mommy and daddy have kids, their kids have kids with each other, and their kids' kids have kids with each other.  The negative genes pass down generation to generation so that defects and illnesses get amplified.   Maybe this is how republicans developed, but the human race never could have survived this genetic barrier. 

But science and neo-cons don't mix.  They don't believe in evolution, global warming.  In fact, they believe in black magic as in the above illustration.   

Epic Fail!   ;D

First he calls Obama an idiot.  Then he sources the National Enquirer!   ::)

Politics / Re: The Obama Hater
Quote from: SpaceCadet on August 27, 2017, 04:51:29 PM
Wow!  I was not really an Obama fan early on.

--Sure, but the important thing is that you came to realize that he was an idiot and you changed your thinking. Not too many people are capable of doing that publicly. Kudos!

Hardcore Criminals Getting Deported Under Trump
Feds round up 114 foreign nationals in bold 11-day sweep!

National ENQUIRER Staff
Aug 22, 2017

CHECK IT OUT HERE

Paul Ryan is a traitor?  Rhinos?   ::)

First of all, Paul Ryan is a traitor to the President and this country.
Don't be surprised when Ryan loses next time he is up for election, along with all the other RHINOS.

I was nothing before Newsrake?  OKaaaaayyyyy   ::)   Sounds more like Invasion of the Body Snatchers to me.
flyboy you were nothing before posting here on this forum 

where did you come from to do that task?

no where;

nothingness.

out of absolutely nothing and from no where, your soul appears inside your body.

flyboy, you now exist from nothing  and no where.

so in the end,

flyboy you came from nothing.

I guess it's another one of Trump's paranoid delusions.
--There's no such thing as a "trans-gender" soldier.

Try explaining fire to a cave man, let alone the first law of thermodynamics .  Above humans' pay grade?  No, just his pay grade.   ::)
how do you know for sure, flyboy, physical matter can not be created?

that concept might be above humans' pay grade.

A fighter pilot and POW for 5 years who turned down an offer of freedom to remain with his men.
McCain is an idiot and disgrace to his office.

More ozone, please.  Don't worry, be happy.   ;D

spacey,

do not be so arrogant.
you nor anyone else will not and can not change natural global warming or cooling.

Michael Crichton

You think man can destroy the planet? What intoxicating vanity. Let me tell you about our planet. Earth is four-and-a-half-billion-years-old. There's been life on it for nearly that long, 3.8 billion years. Bacteria first; later the first multicellular life, then the first complex creatures in the sea, on the land. Then finally the great sweeping ages of animals, the amphibians, the dinosaurs, at last the mammals, each one enduring millions on millions of years, great dynasties of creatures rising, flourishing, dying away -- all this against a background of continuous and violent upheaval. Mountain ranges thrust up, eroded away, cometary impacts, volcano eruptions, oceans rising and falling, whole continents moving, an endless, constant, violent change, colliding, buckling to make mountains over millions of years.

Earth has survived everything in its time. It will certainly survive us. If all the nuclear weapons in the world went off at once and all the plants, all the animals died and the earth was sizzling hot for a hundred thousand years, life would survive, somewhere: under the soil, frozen in Arctic ice. Sooner or later, when the planet was no longer inhospitable, life would spread again. The evolutionary process would begin again. It might take a few billion years for life to regain its present variety.

Of course, it would be very different from what it is now, but the earth would survive our folly, only we would not. If the ozone layer gets thinner, ultraviolet radiation sears the earth, so what? Ultraviolet radiation is good for life. It's powerful energy. It promotes mutation, change. Many forms of life will thrive with more UV radiation. Many others will die out. Do you think this is the first time that's happened? Think about oxygen. Necessary for life now, but oxygen is actually a metabolic poison, a corrosive glass, like fluorine. When oxygen was first produced as a waste product by certain plant cells some three billion years ago, it created a crisis for all other life on earth. Those plants were polluting the environment, exhaling a lethal gas. Earth eventually had an atmosphere incompatible with life.

Nevertheless, life on earth took care of itself. In the thinking of the human being a hundred years is a long time. A hundred years ago we didn't have cars, airplanes, computers or vaccines. It was a whole different world, but to the earth, a hundred years is nothing. A million years is nothing. This planet lives and breathes on a much vaster scale. We can't imagine its slow and powerful rhythms, and we haven't got the humility to try. We've been residents here for the blink of an eye. If we're gone tomorrow, the earth will not miss us.

Wisdom from Rush Limbaugh's sole remaining listener
The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things.

wacko environmentalists

Right.  Francis is not the Pope.  The truth is coming shortly.   ::)
--Oh, I respect the Pope alright. I'm just not sure this guy Francis is him. The papacy is not an abdicatable office. I believe the truth of the matter will be coming to the fore shortly.

The papal authority speaks!
--They're bishops. They're just not up to doing the jobs that they were consecrated to do.
--(Wait and see.)

According to a what?
The DREAM Act of 2017, the most likely vehicle for extending DACA protections and making them permanent, would raise federal outlays by $115 billion dollars, according to a Breitbart News analysis.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:42:25 AM by Steve McGarrett »

Online hurricanehook

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 843
    • View Profile
Re: Newsrake Comedy Hour
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 11:21:51 PM »
flyboys obsession and collection continues to grow...

Here, freeload some of this Brazilian bum bum

A brief tutorial on bum bum

The Brazilian bum bum gauntlet

investigate this
muscle chick

How's your wife stack up?

Islam Islam Islam Islam Islam Islam Islam........It never ends with you, does it.   

Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 09:35:07 AM »

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 11:00:03 AM »
Another hot honey from Brazil

Online Mornac

• Hero NewsRaker
  • Liked: 455
  • Self-absorbed promethean neopelagian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 11:55:28 AM »
The New York Times is a rag?
--Yes.

Seriously?
--Seriously.

Makes blacks what?
--Skedaddle out of town.

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 09:38:11 AM »
Are you aware that a term like skedaddle makes you sound like a 95-year-old?   Guess not.  :o

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Hero NewsRaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 08:16:08 PM »